It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIEN WAR and The Horrors of Dulce Underground Base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: EternalShadow

For sure Phil was killed. I can't remember where I saw it but there is a video that talks about his death and had some interviews with family and had some more information including some crime scene phots. Nothing about the death makes any sense. Phil was struggling towards the end of his life physically and for him to perform the acts he was supposed to do to kill himself is highly suspect.

The pics were gruesome he had like a catheter tied around his neck, in WF he calls it a medical tube.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I actually believe this story, like really do.

My view on Aliens is what I call, "The Hierarchy of Natural Perspective", a term I coined myself.

Basically, it stipulates that life is everywhere, "simple life". A cacophony of wild and alien life. A mixture of reactive stumi among herbavores and Predators.

Among all that, is the only place Intelligent life occurs naturally. To occur, a specific set of circumstances must be met. Everything from the enviromment to the orbital mechanics of planetary bodies and the resulting gravitational effects.

Point to all this? Life is "Us" and we only have to look to ourselves to imagine Aliens.

If Humans are capable of terrible things, so are intelligent aliens. Infact, it could be that these aliens are incredible xenophobic, or maybe worse, hungry aliens. Either or, the premise that Aliens are working with Humans is something we have to consider. The implications of "First Contact", how we established communication, syntax and idioms that can be observed and understood...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but people are assuming Aliens would know our language, understand our merits, motivations and nuances.
The only way this works is if Aliens have been living here already, with an understanding of human tech and psycology. You can't expext to show up and suddenly everyone understand everything.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I would like to think that for a civilisation gets a to a certain point it must do certain things... ie form a government of sorts (one ruler or council) farming, written communication, travel etc. All these to a degree then would follow a similar narrative to our world, so whilst not much would the same as ours i think we would be able to relate/understand some things.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Has anyone else ever come forward and corroborated his story?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You have someone like Bob Lazar who blew the lid on Area 51 and hes still alive and even came back after 30 years and did interviews again and yet is still alive. Yet with Phil Schneider he ended up committing suicide by strangling himself with a catheter tube while missing fingers. What allowed Lazar to remain alive while Schneider was "taken care of".

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
WF? sets the bar for YT channels dealing with conspiracy and mystery.
Extremely well researched and expertly produced content. It is really an entertaining channel with so much great content.

I think there is a lot more to Dulce than we have any information about. I also think Phil Snyder was murdered for exposing some of the things that went on there, and I do not think he told the public everything he knew at the time, or he would have been silenced a lot sooner.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: olaru12

Kinda off topic, but one day I hope to visit the region and have breakfast at a local cafe.

Would that be too intrusive?

Just breakfast, maybe a local t-shirt or something?

It's beautiful on the rez and a small tourist destination. Not intrusive at all.

For a real woowoo experience, head up north to the San Luis valley in So. Colorado. Everytime I go thru there, something very strange happens.

However in Dulce, the locals are sick and tired of being asked about the alien base by visitors.
edit on 8-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the heads up!

I promise not to breathe a word about the base.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'm new to this thread/topic but intrigued. I've searched the goog for more info on his death but all I find is very high level about who he was vs about the circumstances around his death. Can anyone point me to a good website. Prefer reading material rather than YT videos, as I just don't have the bandwidth to watch videos during the workday, but can read on and off....TIA

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ihave started reading this book ,any other source is false unless confirmed by the person being interviewed in this book, he confirmed the shed and the house you are talking about,he goes into depth about his time there, Conel X in UFO Highway is the only man that can tell you what's happening there. I am in awe of it, and strangely knew that truth about the grey's and their origin.

Here is the link to download the PDF
www.pdfdrive.com... thony-f-sanchez-e184210265.html

I hope in June Dr Steven Greer has the same information at his press conference, the metal tablets at wright Patterson AFB "the vault" holds them like cuneiform from anu and ancient texts that Zacharia Sichen translated.

Please read his interview,all the foot notes are excellent sources of confirmation. All all of Dr Steven Greer's body of disclosure, a new law that protects whistle blowers from any charges from coming forward, people have died for this,it's time we all demand the truth and protection from shadow governments and their leadership.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join