It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Title is Undeniable Proof of ANCIENT ALIENS Visiting Earth for 1000s of Years

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
No doubt some of us have seen a few of these ancient pictographs before however I will assume many of these have not been seen before. Either way interesting to have so many Pics in one video. Enjoy

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Normally I'd demand a peer reviewed paper, but I guess I'll have to watch the video instead.

Thanks for the video.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I'll see how much of it I can watch. I hate it when they put words like "undeniable" and "proof" in the title. It's click bait, especially for those who live to be contrary.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ancients had no internet, mobile phones, TV or light pollution. The night sky was their entertainment, their life.

What could this be? A comet, shooting stars….. no always aliens.

edit on 3-11-2022 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The modern day questions for someone that has lived on an island and never has seen a high rise building would say it must too have been aliens that have built these.

Do I feel that there is life like ours out there in outer space. Well, to be honest with myself , yes I do.
Do I feel alien spacecraft have visited us since Jesus was born, no I don't, but before that, it's a possibility that Aliens have been to Earth 2 times. Once in the beginning of human kind and when Jesus became life.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What if they are ancient , but not alien ?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What if they are ancient , but not alien ?

Ummm...

"D'oh"...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Ummm...the obvious inference that humans...arrived... on the Earth...and did not originate Here...

We...are the Aliens...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ancient, yes. Alien, no. This program was complete bollocks.

It doesn't help their case when they use fake illustrations of "USAF flying saucers" photoshopped over actual NASA photos of airplanes (the originals can be found online), or speculative artist's concepts of "Aurora" (long since debunked.

Also, for people like me who have actually studied prehistoric cave paintings and petroglyphs, it is tiresome to see the old Von Daniken "ancient astronauts" nonsense being foisted on a new audience. If you watched this execrable video, you may have noticed the picture of a supposed "space suited" figure at lower left in a set of rock art images. It's a cave painting on the Tassili n'Ajjer plateau in southeastern Algeria that Von Daniken presented in one of his books as "proof" of ancient astronauts along with other pictographs from sites in the region. I didn't just read about these sites (or watch a video). I went there myself and studied dozens of similar sites. I researched the archaeological findings regarding ancient cultures of the Tassili, and drew my own conclusions. Von Daniken, and those that continue to purvey this nonsense, take these images completely out of context.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

The problem is, I can say the same thing. I can say I traveled around the world and looked at these caves and they are unexplainable. That the ones spouting off saying they are just natives dressed up in ceremonial garbs are just afraid to break away from mainstream. Afraid to lose credibility in their field.

What proof do you have to back up your "expertise", other than naysaying on a public forum. You didn't even give us your conclusion to any of the paintings. You just wanted to express your disinterest for this topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
From the tone of your post, it sounds like you looked at the evidence through a filter to confirm your own bias. If that's the case (and I'm not saying for certain it is), you would be no different than those you are criticizing.

Maybe it is the habitual debunkers that are taking these images out of context in their zeal to silence the discussion.

Personally, I think both sides of this debate have made good arguments, just nothing definitive to this point.

edit on 11/3/2022 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

17 commercials in 1 hour video...

Becoming worse than OTA TV FFS.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It’s a grift for many, sell books, sell tickets and tours for the gullible and these days get YouTube subscribers. They usually know what they’re spouting is wrong, but they rely on their audience not knowing.

There’s one born every minute (PT Barnhum)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

17 commercials in 1 hour video...

Becoming worse than OTA TV FFS.

Ublock Origin.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I looked at the evidence through the filter of science (archaeology and anthropology), and drew my conclusions accordingly. There are examples of "mysterious" ancient rock art around the world. It can often be difficult to interpret the meaning of certain imagery without sufficient cultural context. Other times, the meaning is quite clear. Some of the so-called "ancient astronaut" drawings are indeed depictions of masked dancers and shamans, or mythological figures. In other cases, such as on the Tasili n'Ajjer plateau, the appearance of what look like space-suited people is simply a stylistic convention for the way that humans were depicted at the time.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...the obvious inference that humans...arrived... on the Earth...and did not originate Here...

We...are the Aliens...

YouSir

The counter to this is that we have genetic similarities to literally thousands of other species on this planet such as monkey and apes. Even pigs are a close enough relative to us that they only need a little tweaking to be organ diners.

If we came from another planet how could we be so similar to these other species

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Normally I'd demand a peer reviewed paper, but I guess I'll have to watch the video instead.

Thanks for the video.

I demand a bitchute video from a chiropractor who also sells their own line of 5g protection dongles.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Panspermia.

Organic life is spread through the cosmos by meteorites and comets. We could ALL be related here in our Milky Way Galaxy. Unfortunately we need to find another lifeform outside of our blue ball to verify. Buts its plausible.

Aside from just the paintings, what intrigues me the most are the megalithic monuments around the world. Some in excess in size of what we could comfortably move today! Or the fact that some of these "stone blocks" like the basalt floor near the great pyramid. Are MUCH harder than the tools they had available at the time. Try cutting a piece of wood with a stick of butter. Not gonna happen. Yet we find tool marks, and in some cases, cut depths that exceed our stone cuttings abilities now in the 21st century!

But I'm sure that is all explainable by 19th century logic.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

the megalithic monuments around the world. Some in excess in size of what we could comfortably move today

That's actually a myth, the weight that gets quoted is the limit of a crane on the back of a semi with outriggers that you can hire by the day.

Weights into the hundreds of T can be readily lifted by fixed or gantry cranes. There are gantry cranes in Shangai that can lift 1500T without breaking a sweat.

A lot of these megalithic structures are built in place, and had hundreds or even thousands of laborers.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Are MUCH harder than the tools they had available at the time. Try cutting a piece of wood with a stick of butter. Not gonna

They used sand or rock as an abrasive. Time consuming but totally doable.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join