It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eagle Cam spots Bigfoot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The way it jumped down that slope toward the end, that didn't seem much like a human would handle something that steep. It seemed to have human movements and gestures until it leaped and bounded down that hill.

I'm not saying a human couldn't hop down that incline and run like that, but it seemed to have a carefree, kind of careless way of just jumping down that tree filled slope that seemed less human and more animal like to me. I would think that a human, esp one in an ape suit, would navigate that slope in a more carefully and measured way as a stunt like on that video could get you busted up pretty good, even dead if you weren't lucky.
edit on 2-11-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
the video is actually a legitimate video from a eagle cam. but i'm still thinking somebody was watching the feed and planned it.

here is the channel on carbon TV, if you go down the video to the clip bar and the scroll right, the video it's there. down on the bottom of the clips it has the same title and is numbered clip 30. and it doesn't appear to be live right now.

Bigfoot Sighting on Live Eagle Cam!

and here is one of carbon tv's pages that says they are in partnership with Michigan Department of Natural Resources, and shows what looks like the same nest with owls fixin to claim squatters rights.

LIVE Northern Michigan Eagle Cam Presented by In partnership with the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, CarbonTV brings you 24/7 live streaming of the majestic Bald Eagle in its native habitat. Join a pair of eagles in their nest 100 feet above ground as they battle the odds and elements to survive. The CarbonTV Eagle Cam is located near the Platte River State Fish Hatchery in northern Michigan.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
site is doing wierd stuff to me again cutting off part of a post,

here the last link from my last post.

LIVE Northern Michigan Eagle Cam Presented by In partnership with the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, CarbonTV brings you 24/7 live streaming of the majestic Bald Eagle in its native habitat. Join a pair of eagles in their nest 100 feet above ground as they battle the odds and elements to survive. The CarbonTV Eagle Cam is located near the Platte River State Fish Hatchery in northern Michigan.

LIVE Northern Michigan Eagle Cam

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Holy crap! I had no idea this was in Michigan.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nokternus
Did any of you guys see this one of a giant sighting? Think of the distance here. That creature is big.

www.reddit.com...

Strange giant filmed on mountain top. UFO filmed next day. Filmer murdered soon after

full title....

hmm.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I agree it’s too fuzzy. Could just be some random person walking through the woods. I still take this thread discussion over politics/vaccine threads.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if someone finally gets to examine a Bigfoot body and it just naturally looks blurry?
All these years the blurry photos were actually in perfect focus….😂

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.
- Mitch Hedberg

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I thought this could be an older video doing the rounds again?
With the way the camera is set up to record the nest, it makes the "Bigfoot" out of focus and to blurry to make any real conclussions other than something walked past.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nokternus
Did any of you guys see this one of a giant sighting? Think of the distance here. That creature is big.

www.reddit.com...

Hoax or not, that’s thread worthy. Especially, if the dude really died.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That area is west of Traverse City, a little south and about half way to Lake Michigan.

I don't think Old Boy is coming this far south to my neck of the woods. Maybe firearm deer season this year will have him hiding out until it's over, or it will just piss him off and he'll go on a rampage.

ETA: With the black bears, large packs of coyotes, possibility of cougars a real danger, and now Big Foot, I might be keeping my shot gun loaded and near the bed from now on.
edit on 3-11-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Skunk Ape's are easier to find because they have poor hygiene.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The way it jumped down that slope toward the end, that didn't seem much like a human would handle something that steep.

Agreed.

It is also completely black. Now, I don't know how cold it is in Michigan right now, but who wears a black coat that big and bulky while walking through the woods? I didn't see any sign of a hat or a head, so it would have to have been a hoody. Around here, anybody with any sense knows better than to walk through public woodlands without wearing something bright. People get themselves shot and field-dressed that way.

It couldn't have been a hunter... no weapon. So it would have to be a hiker. How close is this to any hiking trails?

Of course, from that distance, it could be a trick someone is getting their jollies from. That would, however, mean they knew the camera was there and knew exactly where the camera was and exactly how it was pointed. That's a hard thing to determine from that far away; I assume since it isn't supposed to scare the eagles off it wouldn't have a flashing neon light making it more visible. It is all but impossible to see the critter from the camera, and the critter is a lot bigger than a camera. Plus the edge of the nest would partially obscure it; the critter walks out from behind the cover of the nest. If the camera can't see it, it can't see the camera. No, if this was a prank, it was one of the best pranks I have seen.

I think it was a sasquatch.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe. I always want the bigfoot videos to be real. The Patterson–Gimlin film looks legit, and many experts say it is. link

That expert on that show I referred to above said the arms were too short for Bigfoot and overall, the (whatever it was) wasn’t large enough to be bigfoot.

Or maybe the aliens, this time, let out Little foot or a teenage bigfoot.

Of course, I'm tongue-in-cheek here, but why couldn't it be a smaller version of bigfoot?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

That expert on that show I referred to above said the arms were too short for Bigfoot and overall, the (whatever it was) wasn’t large enough to be bigfoot.

That's strange. When I look at that clip (as I have many times), the arms seem far too long proportionally to be human. The distance from the shoulder to the elbow specifically is much longer than a human's based on the ratio of it to the height. That's not something that can be faked. From the elbow to the hand, sure, that's just a prosthetic extension, but not from the shoulder to the elbow.

I know there are many examples of faked Bigfoot sightings, and I always remind myself every time I watch one of this fact, but I also believe there is a large, humanoid primate species living mostly undetected in the more unexplored areas of forest across the planet. There's just too many reports that cannot be faked and too many similar legends. In Siberia it's the Yeti, with white fur and a lot of bulk. In the Pacific Northwest (and other areas of North American in that latitude), it is Sasquatch, only slightly smaller than the Yeti and brown/black/dark reddish fur (and this legend comes all the way form the native tribes of those areas). In the South where I am we have the Skunk Ape, smaller but still larger than a human, similar coloring as Sasquatch, and with a horrible odor. And I am probably leaving some variations out.

A lot of the Bigfoot shows are actually on a mission to try and debunk sightings in any way necessary. Mythbusters did something similar... they called a few things I have physically seen with my own eyes (such as tornadoes driving straws into tree trunks) "busted." That's why they're called "Mythbusters." They weren't interested in things that would prove true; they were looking for things they could disprove. The few "confirmed" reports were tossed in there just to make it look like the show wasn't biased.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Personally, I would like to see BF scratch its a$$ or some place a baseball player might touch if they thought no TV camera was watching..,

That may just be me!!

Cool nonetheless!!

S+F

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I remember this video being posted here years ago and I posted that YouTube clip. Thanks for beating me to it this time, haha.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The way it jumped down that slope toward the end, that didn't seem much like a human would handle something that steep. It seemed to have human movements and gestures until it leaped and bounded down that hill.

That was my thought too!

It jumped off a tree log and took off down the hill. A person that big would fall on their face.

Interesting video.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Probably someone who knew the cam was there - maybe even the person that put it there

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Looks like a guy in a ghillie suit to me.Just my impression,believe in bigfoot or Santa Claus if you want to.When they have a body and DNA that's when I'll believe bigfoots real,till then I'm a sceptic

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The way it jumped down that slope toward the end, that didn't seem much like a human would handle something that steep.

Agreed.

It is also completely black. Now, I don't know how cold it is in Michigan right now, but who wears a black coat that big and bulky while walking through the woods? I didn't see any sign of a hat or a head, so it would have to have been a hoody. Around here, anybody with any sense knows better than to walk through public woodlands without wearing something bright. People get themselves shot and field-dressed that way.

It couldn't have been a hunter... no weapon. So it would have to be a hiker. How close is this to any hiking trails?

Of course, from that distance, it could be a trick someone is getting their jollies from. That would, however, mean they knew the camera was there and knew exactly where the camera was and exactly how it was pointed. That's a hard thing to determine from that far away; I assume since it isn't supposed to scare the eagles off it wouldn't have a flashing neon light making it more visible. It is all but impossible to see the critter from the camera, and the critter is a lot bigger than a camera. Plus the edge of the nest would partially obscure it; the critter walks out from behind the cover of the nest. If the camera can't see it, it can't see the camera. No, if this was a prank, it was one of the best pranks I have seen.

I think it was a sasquatch.

TheRedneck

You make some good points that I had been giving consideration as well.

Not a hunter, unless they are scouting the area. Not a day hiker, they would be on a hiking trail or at least a two track in the area.

Here are some facts I can glean on the area.

www.carbontv.com

Platte River State Fish Hatchery 15210 US 31 Beulah, Michigan, 49617
Phone: 231-325-4611 [email protected]

Hours of Operation

Open at no charge to the public. Grounds are open every day from dawn to dusk and hatchery buildings from 8 am to 4 pm. To schedule group tours, please call 231-325-4611.

Areas of interest to the public:
Location on Platte River
Interpretative facilities and trails
Lower weir harvest facility
Upper weir egg-take station
Adult salmon returning to spawn from mid-September to late-October (public is welcome to watch!)
Resident eagle nest (showcased by Carbon TV live web cam)
Birthplace of the Great Lakes salmon program
Trailhead for state trails
Stop on bird tour
Proximity to Traverse City

www.michigan.gov

So it seems safe to say that this eagle cam nest is near the river at this facility that has established trails. Looking at a satellite map of the area, it's fairly well developed with homes in the area, major roads, two-tracks and likely a foot trail along the river. The area is pretty flat, with the north and south east of the river more forested. US 31 intersects the area and has towns all along it, like a barrier and the hatchery is where the two green belts cross the area.

The slope this thing went down must have been heading down to the river where the fish have probably been spawning for the past month, maybe on the north side. They don't tell you exactly where this nest is, but maybe they do at the office if you go there.

edit on 4-11-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Has anyone debunked this yet for sure?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join