It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Americans Got Talent Roslyn Singleton dead at 39:

www.nbc.com...

FFS...

Roslyn Singleton, who was known for her appearances on America’s Got Talent, passed away from brain cancer on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at the age of 39,

Roslyn, a U.S. Navy Veteran, was first diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013. Although she had been in remission for six years, she then developed another brain tumor.

Seriously....

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

It's getting more and more pathetic as he scrapes bottom to find deaths to gloat about. The vax went back 9 years to give her brain cancer!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think you're on to something.

In this chilling video Dennis Meadows from WEF is saying in the most likable, kind way, we have to reduce the world's population from 7 billion to 1 billion.

Quote "I hope it can occur in a civil way. In a civil way, I mean peaceful. Peaceful doesn't mean everyone is happy, but it doesn't fall to force. That's what I hopeful"

This guy has quite the resume and he's says what the people he has served in his career are doing, in the warmest and fuzziest way. I like him.

edit on 11 18 2022 by BelleEpoque because: updated

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

Americans Got Talent Roslyn Singleton dead at 39:

www.nbc.com...

FFS...

Roslyn Singleton, who was known for her appearances on America’s Got Talent, passed away from brain cancer on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at the age of 39,

Roslyn, a U.S. Navy Veteran, was first diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013. Although she had been in remission for six years, she then developed another brain tumor.

Seriously....

As I explained previously, cancers that are controlled or in remission come back rapidly for no reason. It's not just causing cancer, it's reactivation as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

As I explained previously, cancers that are controlled or in remission come back rapidly for no reason. It's not just causing cancer, it's reactivation as well.

However ya got to stretch it to fit your fantasy.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I see you know you're hoaxing the site then, you say here in the quote "no reason", so no proof what so ever of a link to the vaccine, you don't even attempt to try to link them, you just post a story of a death. Cancers do go into remission and sadly Relapses also happen long before any covid vaccine appeared.
I think if you find find unknown deaths that are a day or 2 after inoculation, or a medical report, then have at it, but you seem fixated on posting anything with a death in the story and don't seem to be even reading them?
I truely think that's belittling the real suffering of a grieveing family and is in bad taste.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
womens rugby world cup just completed with Australia beating New Zealand, happy to report not one single heart attack or other related medical concern

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This requires critical thinking skills.

Is this some sort of meta irony?

but thanks for the laugh I really needed that today

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

cRiTiCaL tHiNkInG

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Watching the men's final now.

There are players falling to the ground all over the place!

Fit, healthy men. Dropping like flies.

Must be the new normal!

What's that? Oh, they were tackled, you say?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

"This requires critical thinking skills."

Irony meter, broken!

😵‍💫🤡🤡🤡🤡

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

www.loverugbyleague.com...

All those rugby fans attending the Rugby World Cup.

Were any of them or any players dropping like flies?

edit on 19-11-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

There's a whole stadium full of the dead!! I can here them saying as they die " it was the jab I tells ya!!" Oh, the horror of it!!

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Oh, you!

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Not just "critical thinking skills".

Maybe, perhaps, actually bothering to read your sources before posting them?

Would be good.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Funny, I keep waking up to all the people I know, alive and well!!! how bout dat.

"Critical thinking"..lolololololololololololololololol

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I have friends and connections worldwide. Thousands. I'm still waiting ro meet someone who knows someone who had ha bad time with covid vaccines aside from a sore arm and a fever for a couple of days.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
3 football matches completed at world cup where vaccination passport is required and thankfully not a single death/injury has been reported, including players and fans well over 100,000 people so far as each stadium has held around 45,000 fans

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Someone will be along soon to claim nearly everyone they know who were vaccinated dropped dead.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: vonclod

Someone will be along soon to claim nearly everyone they know who were vaccinated dropped dead.

I've already died 3 times.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join