It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if this is why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Now bare with me here, as I want to leave politics aside and figure out "why" from something other then political motivated gains.. Because to me it's clear idiots in charge are too stupid to pull something like this off on their own. It is also clear they don't need a pandemic to steal an election - when they announce it publicly and still get away with it.

"What if" covid was nothing more then a parasite that invaded the world's food/water supply?

Reasoning: 100s of food processing plants were destroyed in a very, very short time. (Easily destroying evidence).

While "fires" might be common complete and utter destruction of facilities on this scale is not- or there would be no food. Especially without ANY injury claims which means no mandatory investigation unless a said company requests it. (Occured EVERY time).

Kiwi and various foods tested positive. (Could be from watering plants or not washing it first - yes your suppose to wash peel fruits).

Most food goes through china even if farmed in the US it gets sent to China processed and returned in various parts.

100,000s cows, birds and more dropped dead for no reason - most conspiracy theories point to the food/water supply. (Cows have survived 120 degree tempatures for extended periods in summer time. They died and it was barely 98 degrees (average human body tempature)
Infections were found in minx, tigers, deer, and every animal that has been tested. (Water? Food?) Keep in mind deer got tested after being hunted for other diseases. They don't hang around people.

China found covid in the water of an apartment complex "thriving".

The warehouse holding millions of dollars of antiparasitic medicine in the only country that doesn't "deworm" or remove "parasites" from their population was supposedly destroyed with full stock.

The hush around ivmectin and other anti-parasitic medicine like sweet Annie restricted and only delivered to patients by petitioned court orders (where they improved from near death.)

Every fresh water source is evaporating at an alarming rate (underground rerouting?). Even in cold weather the Mississippi river dropped 10 feet in a single week in tempatures less then 60 degrees. (Evap rates make zero sense. Go boil water and you will see the requirements for yourself.) It's so low the ocean is going up stream. (That is NOT climate change and makes zero sense).

Vaccine believer or not, who's to say that the facility that held all that medicine wasn't transported prior and put in your vaccines?

But take a second, do research on any ailment you will find a link to parasites. Consider everything that has happened. Then tell me what you think.

What would you do if the entire worlds food/water supply was compromised and deadly? Would you tell the world and risk wars of every neighborhood or would you say it's a new disease and try and treat it?

edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T15:18:28-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 15:18:28 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 15:18:28 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

The many infections found could be due to the test (PCR) used, run it long enough and it will probably be positive, besides that the cycle count was shifted several times.

Other than that, an entertaining idea. Can you elaborate on the water? Why would it evaporate faster because of parasites?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

They could be draining it underground. Think about it, there is so many rumors of cities underground. It would be easy to sell it as climate change.

Then consider the farms that dumped millions of gallons of milk down the drain instead of donating it for write offs.

Consider oil spiking, the billions that was ment to be released from reserves, have you seen said transport trucks/rigs? About every 10000-100,000 trucks, there is always at least 1 crash/spill on a highway somewhere.

Easily rerouted underground. I have extra theories as to why it would be moved underground. From escalation in wars, to the planets heating up across our solar system. Solar energy would be useless in extreme heats and nuclear winters.

Trying to force a nuclear winter would instantly cause tempatures to drop world wide.

Another thing I noted, a lot of animals from africian and Ukraine zoo went missing. Not all of them arrived at their destined locations.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T15:25:51-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 15:25:51 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 15:25:51 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Parasites from another planet?

Queue Werner Von Braun’s fake alien invasion.

Nah, I’ll go with created in a Wuhan lab partially funded by the USofA.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nope, not another planet. If you haven't noticed a lot of the Perma frost has melted already, those samples could of been taken to a lab and experimented on years ago.
(Look into aquafires and how it connects the world's water - some are buried under permafrost top layers, and melted bottom - some of which recently happened within 5 years).

Some scientist started saying that the "next pandemic" will come from these frosts. But what if it already has?
I mean everyone knows how science doesn't reveal anything to the public until it's 7 years later. Thanks to hush hush and patent times.

I mean even the military holds onto tech for 25 before making it available to the public.

Another thing to consider before covid hit, massive amounts of scientist and doctors were murdered or gone missing, often all linked to the same series of studies. Various times, they tell us it's cancer.. but what if it was covid?

Just a few months before the first the whisper of the word covid there was an entire plane that went missing with researchers on it. Then another 16 researchers from the same study. Hit by a bus, hung himself, shot etc.

You can search ats and find those articles easy enough. Without having to go to far.

Now I am not going to deny that politics gained from this, but they aren't smart enough to come up with it themselves, only smart enough to take advantage of the situation.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T15:43:06-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 15:43:06 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 15:43:06 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Then consider the farms that dumped millions of gallons of milk down the drain instead of donating it for write offs.

As in like, the milk was funneled to the secret cities instead?

not entirely sold on the idea yet...

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No, not funneled to a secret facility. Contaminated. That farmer didn't like the idea of selling or donating contaminated food even at the expense of serious write offs.

If you had millions of dollars worth of product that could cause sickness to people you sold it to because it was contaminated. Would *you* dump it or sell/donate it?

That answer will only be found by the type of person you are.

Most farmers grow and tend animals because it is what they enjoy doing. It was only small family farms not big corps that did the dumping. So I want to make that distinction clear.

Most small farms are hard working, and caring people. Probably some of the most caring people you will meet.

Keep in mind there was a huge misinformation campaign that followed it. To discredit any farmers speaking out, and make people less interested in finding the truth.

Something else to keep in mind.
That milk was probably insured, and by dumping it the premiums on the insurance more then likely went up for them indefinitely - and recovery cost is capped and is often way less then the value of that much product.
They also would need to provide proof that the milk was no good to even make a claim. As well as still risking being denied. On top of proof that once a claim like that is accepted, proof of product being destroyed is required (Hence the videos).

To where if it was donated, write-off is usually equal value of products. Just donation delivery receipt required as proof for taxes.

So the second is a better option financially speaking.

Hope that answers your doubts, ain't no alien conspiracy here. All of it is pretty sound reasoning, logically speaking.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T16:12:58-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 16:12:58 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 16:12:58 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Any other questions? This theory is very well thought out and backed by current history. I don't make blind theories. I just weave events together in a way that makes sense. I have zero control of the content.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T16:17:03-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 16:17:03 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 16:17:03 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm just going to reply about your theory with the water supply killing cattle and whatever else drinks it. This was posted on bitchute (yes, I know a lot of people are skeptical of this site) but you can clearly see someone is intentionally poisoning this river in Canada.

Here is the link: www.bitchute.com...

It cuts straight to the video in the beginning, so if you want to ignore the rest of the video you can. It was the only one left I could find. I saw this on a previous date before this specific video was posted. Then I remembered seeing a news article saying wildlife is bad for us to eat, aka fish and mammal meat, not too long ago.

I could totally see it being plausible that they are poisoning natural water supplies.

I guess the next question to ask is "was there a river they had access to where these cows died?"
edit on 2-11-2022 by TooMuchTimeAndResearch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TooMuchTimeAndResearch
Interesting, never saw that video before. I will look at it in a bit I am semi-busy(bday stuff). Considering it happened in several places I am not sure, but I will dig into it. .

But do you remember how they were spouting not to grow your own food it causes cancer not to long ago? The CDC has an article linking parasites. Various parasites can pass through skin.

Now I will share with you something. By all accounts I should be dead. I have no immune system and definitely came down with covid. I am also not vaccinated.

Every couple of years I deworm/deparasite myself. I have NEVER had an actual parasite or infection. During the initial phase of the lockdown I was taking sweet Annie and vitamin C. Which is something I started doing when whispers of covid started going around (I already had it at that point in time, but thought it was a bad flu).

But this past deworming I swear it was like fricken confetti. So I started digging into this theory of covid and contamination with food and water. It started as my entire base of my research.

I have done the deworming thing probably a dozen or so times int he past and I have NEVER seen anything like this.

This crap was giving me heart palpitations, a cough, migraines, a feeling like fire was in my veins as arthritis in my wrist and elbows started to occur. It even at several points felt like I couldn't even take a deep breath.. All of it disappeared after this past treatment.

So I am very much in believe that it is a severe contamination effecting our food and water supply. Which is the entire reason why I am sharing this theory. My goal is to find answers, and I really think I am on to something here.

What you shared is definitely something I missed.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T17:17:38-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 17:17:38 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 17:17:38 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I wonder if that isn't poison. But "treatments" for that parasite, if you are aware most anti-parasitic medication is toxic by default. Which if they are handling that much condensed compounds they would need hazmat suits because skin itself is absorbant, and being that close to that much product could be deadly.

But beautiful find, and until we know exactly what the compound is I would probably think it's anti-parasitic treatments, to treat that much water would need to be condensed. I don't think they would literally poison the water supply that openly without restricting access to the area from the public. The fact that it was done so openly in a high traffic area makes me think treatment instead of pure tampering.

Also since the water itself is being treated with something, the fact they didn't bother making sure no one sees, or they were out of the water indicates low grade toxin at best(even clorine they make you get out of pools).. As the water would dilute enough to avoid causing sickness to those further away.

edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T17:10:17-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 17:10:17 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 17:10:17 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I saw that the Mississippi is way low on water. Barges are going to have a hard time this winter when it freezes up north. The grain, well it may end up being shipped by truck but then again, diesel fuel may be scarce too. Life by the day is becoming too confused.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You live by the Mississippi? Main reason why I asked, is they literally did one news report that lasted like 20seconds before cutting it off here. I live in a state that borders that river so I can vouch temperatures. Then there wasn't another word on it. It wasn't being broadcasted like the Colorado River or the UK River.

But the interesting part is, it isn't even hot right now it's been as low as 40 and 60s during the day and the evap rate is insane. 10 feet in a week.

If you look into nestles past you will see they have the resources and tools to drain the water this quickly. So I would imagine if we pair it to the river being treated in the north, (if that river flows south). Them draining these rivers could literally be to kill something in the water.

It was so bad the southern state built a barrier to block ocean flow north which means either they are purposely trying to drain it to treat whatever is in the water or and block further spread of the contaminate. Or we are in some serious dog Doo.

Nothing else makes actual sense. If this was only occuring in hot temps I would be more inclined to say global warming. But the fact it's occuring at the pace it is in cold weather can only indicate forced drainage.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T17:26:50-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 17:26:50 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 17:26:50 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If I am not mistaken those cows would of had access to water from the Colorado River you know the second river to "dry up."
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T17:29:09-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 17:29:09 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 17:29:09 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Interesting - because I recently broke out in a horrendous rash, the doctors have no real idea exactly what it could be or how I got it. And I was thinking that perhaps there is something in our water supply.....

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: musicismagic

You live by the Mississippi? Main reason why I asked, is they literally did one news report that lasted like 20seconds before cutting it off here. I live in a state that borders that river so I can vouch temperatures. Then there wasn't another word on it. It wasn't being broadcasted like the Colorado River or the UK River.

But the interesting part is, it isn't even hot right now it's been as low as 40 and 60s during the day and the evap rate is insane. 10 feet in a week.

If you look into nestles past you will see they have the resources and tools to drain the water this quickly. So I would imagine if we pair it to the river being treated in the north, (if that river flows south). Them draining these rivers could literally be to kill something in the water.

It was so bad the southern state built a barrier to block ocean flow north which means either they are purposely trying to drain it to treat whatever is in the water or and block further spread of the contaminate. Or we are in some serious dog Doo.

Nothing else makes actual sense. If this was only occuring in hot temps I would be more inclined to say global warming. But the fact it's occuring at the pace it is in cold weather can only indicate forced drainage.

I grew up there in the Quad Cities. Maybe you know Hampton Dam . I think it is lock 13 or 14, forgot actually. I have personally seen the waters change since my childhood. I visited back home a few years ago in summer and I was shocked on the vegetation that now has plagued the waters. I wouldn't be surprise to see gators that far north anymore. Also, what were present were seagulls. I literally said to myself, this isn't normal.
I don't think the Mississippi will dry up, but building nuclear power plants along it is not right. Illinois has 6 nuclear power plants. I lived closer to the one in Cordova . The license to operate it is good to 2032, but my understanding was that originally it was built to last 40 years. Personally, it is warming the waters of the Mississippi. I was involved with water survival for the USAF at Turkey Point in Homestead Florida. There were canals there to cool the waters before going back into the ocean. Lots of lobsters there also. I don't know the cooling operation at the Cordova plant, but last I read about it was pretty much a mess. Sadly, I really don't want to eat fish out of the Mississippi River or Rock River. By the way, I live in Japan these days.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
CNN posted pictures as of october 2022a reply to: musicismagic

People are currently able to walk across it.

There’s also a risk for drinking water. The relative trickle that is reaching the river’s mouth in Louisiana’s outlying Plaquemines Parish is allowing salt water to intrude up the Mississippi from the Gulf of Mexico, threatening to taint drinking water drawn from the river and requiring emergency action by the Army Corps of Engineers.

From Washington post.

I use to always come out to the countryside growing up. Visit the grandparents and stuff, use to go boating and fishing in the Mississippi and i've never seen anything quite like this. These are some current images I wanted to share with you since you stated you now live in Japan.

Some Pictures of it in Memphis

It's gotten pretty damn bad. We've not gotten as much rain as we should of.. Most of the rain we've been getting hasn't even been an inch.

There was a couple other things I wanted to mention, here. A lot of the fresh water lakes now have brain eating bacteria in them that's actually killing people. I think 4 people so far died this year from the local lake. They wound up shutting it down, and it's not just hitting iowa. A lot of the states south have been hit with the same problem.

Brain eating bacteria found in swimming lake

List of states with brain eating bacteria As you can see a lot of this is linked with the water being warmer, allowing this bacteria to thrive. I don't know all of the sources where this is occuring. But it adds to my theory that the water 'is' contaminated, just the current extent is completely unknown. As we are very much limited to the information they tell us.
edit on bWednesdaypm2022-11-02T18:22:52-05:00kpmWed, 02 Nov 2022 18:22:52 -0500Wed, 02 Nov 2022 18:22:52 -050020223 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

In Canada, milk dumping has been happening for decades. You know why?

To insure a stabilized price. Too much, you spend money selling it, too little, not many will have the money to buy it in the end. That's how it worked.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Nice OP and a compelling read.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Interesting the way you have tied this together. I'm not going to say I'm on board with this one, but I'm feeling it, it has attracted my attention.

S&F for this original conspiracy theory. I'm not committed to it just yet, but it's a good one, I'm liking it and believe it's worth keeping track of.
edit on 2-11-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join