It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 13. The plot’s theology.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

During the Muslim rule on Sicily, the island was divided into three valli (singular: valI). Val/valli comes from the Arabic term wali, used in the Muslim world to designate governors of administrative divisions. The division that a Wali governs is called Wilayah, or Vilayet (Ottoman Empire).

One of these valleys was Val Demone.

Map of Sicily with Val Demone highlighted in green:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The flag of South Africa between 1928 and 1994:

Notice the similarities with the flag of Scilly:

The flag of the City of San José:

The flag of Bonaire:

On it we can see a red Star of David inside a target.

Bonaire is a Special Municipality of the Netherlands situated in the Caribbean.

Map of the Caribbean and adjacent zones with Bonaire marked with a red circle:

Map of the former Netherlands Antilles:

This constituent country of the Netherlands was dissolved on 10 October 2010, precisely on the 65th anniversary of the dissolution of the NSDAP.

Map of Bonaire:

Notice how several places of Bonaire are alluding to other locations in the American continent.

Conclusion based on this post::

The Kingdom of the Netherlands is also controlled by the conspirators.

Conclusion based on the information learned in this thread:

The apparent anti-Nazism shown in public by some European monarchs during World War II was a farce designed by the conspiracy to deceive the working class of all countries, made for the purpose of making them believe that there is such a thing as anti-fascist royalty, when in reality all royal houses of the world belong to the inner level of the reactionary conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
More flags linked to the flag of the Sultanate of Zanzibar:

• Flag of Bolivia:

Map of South America with Bolivia highlighted in red:

Like Man with respect to the British Isles, Bolivia occupies a central position within South America.

Map of Bolivia:

• Flag of the Colombian city of Barranquilla:

Map of Colombia and nearby countries with Barranquilla marked with red underlining:

• Flag of Suriname:

Map of South America with Suriname highlighted in red:

Map of this country:

Suriname was granted independence from the Netherlands on 25 November 1975, five days after the passing of Francisco Franco.

Conclusion: South America is controlled by the conspirators.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
More indications connecting Spain, the British Isles, the Nordic countries and Sicily:

Flag of the Kalmar Union:

Flag of Ulster:

Flag of Spain:

Flag of Messina:

Messina is the capital of the Metropolitan City of Messina, which was called Province of Messina until 2015.

Map of Italy with the Metropolitan City of Messina highlighted in red:

The Aeolian Islands are part of this Metropolitan City.

A map of the Aeolian Islands:

One of these islands, Stromboli, is the setting of the conclusion of Jules Verne novel Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Also, Stromboli’s volcano could be the inspiration for the fictional volcano Mount Doom from the J.R.R. Tolkien trilogy The Lord of the Rings.

Another island, Vulcano, has a name very similar to Vulcan, one of the most important planets in the fictional universe of Star Trek, and in fact this planet is called Vulcano in the Spanish dubbing of Star Trek.

Decoded meaning: These islands and surrounding areas could play a role in the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

More evidence supporting my finding in the 1957 film “Night of the Demon” of Jacob of Serugh being the person who actually wrote the Koran.

Let’s remember this clue from the Night of the Demon:

So we have a number plate with the letters JWK. I have found two historical events which combined give us these same letters.

• The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee. This would give us the K.

• The Jehovah’s Witnesses were founded in the 1870s in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This would give us the JW.

So the combination of both gives us JWK.

The five from 1865 and the seven from 1870s make a 57, the same confirmation figure that appears on that film (in the release date: 1957). And both 57s are a hint to 570, the year of birth of Muhammad. Additionally, both cities have a 610 in their respective FIPS codes: 47-61040 (Pulaski) and 42-61000 (Pittsburgh). 610 is the year which, according to tradition, the Koran began to be revealed to Muhammad.

Also, both Pulaski and Pittsburgh start with the letter pee, and PP is a post-nominal used by popes, meaning Papa Pontifex.

Finally, the bell next to the number plate from the above image is a reference to the Liberty Bell, placed in Philadelphia, a city located in Pennsylvania, like Pittsburgh.

In conclusion, the conspirators used these two organizations to confirm the key information hidden in the Night of the Demon. This procedure is what I call a mix of puzzle and time capsule, because although the first two events took place in 1865-1870s, this information could not be deciphered until 1957, after the release of that film.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
(This is MarxistDebunker, I can’t access ATS with my former account so I have created this new one)

I have deciphered a very important information regarding the Holocaust:

• The motion picture 8 Million Ways to Die was released on 25 April 1986.

During this film opening credits we can see the following images:

A big T-shaped building on the right side. It’s the first time I mention it, but a capital T is one of the symbols of the conspiracy. I think it stands for the first letter of the Greek word Theos (meaning God).

A crossroad that reminds of the railways going to Auschwitz:

An empty pathway:

That reminds of some sections of the Berlin Wall:

This wall was built sixteen years after the end of the Second World War, but it is a reminder of Berlin, the capital of the Hitler’s regime during that war.

Then, we can see this building on the right side:

It reminds of a football field, when it happens that this sport (usually called American football outside the United States) fields have numbers on them, as can be seen in the following image:

Then at the minute four we see a Jewish cemetery:

Four is one half of eight.

On this scene, there are six deputies:

These six deputies represent the official figure of six million Jews murdered by the fascists in the Second World War, an event known internationally as the Holocaust.

We can also see here eight fully visible Stars of David in tombstones:

These eight Stars of David would represent the real number of murdered Jews during the Holocaust: Eight million.

Then we see two of the deputies walking away from the cemetery:

Two deputies and two Stars of David. It would mean 8 - 6 = 2, an allusion to the difference between the real figure of killed Jews and the official figure: two million.

On the left side we can see a symbol (blue arrow) that looks like a hand. Also, here appear the letters Gott, which is German for God.

The year 1976 contains the short (incomplete) sequence 6-7-9, so this would be an indirect reference to eight.

(Those gray rectangles have been put by me for privacy purposes).

This film was released exactly on the 41st anniversary of Italy’s Liberation. Forty-one in reverse is fourteen. This would be another indirect hint to eight, since 14 - 6 = 8.

The typography used in the title of this motion picture was adopted by Californian vehicle registration plates in 1994, eight after the release of it.

In conclusion:

- The conspirators used this film to hide the real figure of Jewish people killed during the Holocaust: that is, eight million.

- Therefore, a number of the victims of nazism that were alive at the end of WW2 were not Holocaust survivors but extreme-right actors playing the role of Holocaust survivors.

- Due to their intrinsic characteristics, these roles were lifelong roles.

- These actors very probably prepared their characters for many years (learning Yiddish, some Hebrew, Jewish liturgy, etc) in safe locations, before and during the war, and probably spent the last months of the war in the camps, in order to make their characters more credible for when the Allied troops arrived to their camp.

- I believe that those fake survivors could have assumed the identity of real Jews murdered during the Holocaust, and thus, after the end of the war, would have passed themselves off as these real Jews.

- After the war, these false survivors most likely had orders for going to Israel, the United States and other places.

- The conspirators did this, in my opinion, for two motives: First, to wage psychological war against Jews and the peoples of the Allied countries. Second, for helping ignite a Third World War (one of the main ingredients of the Phase 5).

- As I said in another occasion, the Allied nations and their citizenry underestimated greatly the evilness and intelligence of the Axis powers.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
More evidences supporting my findings about the Koran and the 8 million figure:

Identity is a mystery thriller film released on 25 April 2003.

It was released exactly 17 years after 8 Million Ways to Die (This means: 1 + 7 = 8) and exactly on the 58th anniversary of Italy’s Liberation. 58 would mean a hand and an eight.

The hand is one of the symbols used by the conspiracy as a secret (hidden in plain sight) signature.

The poster of this film is a hand:

During the opening credits of this film we can see this image:

A reference to the official figure (6 million) and the real figure (8 million) of killed jews during the Second World War.

————————————

Clarification: When I say “official figure” I mean “the figure most commonly accepted”.

Clarification 2: My iPad often tries to change some letters when I am typing them, like putting a capital J in the word Jews. I usually try to check my posts before publishing them, but sometimes I am to tired to see the typos, specially in ambiguous cases in which I am not sure what is the correct way in English. I am bilingual in Spanish and Catalan/Valencian, English is a third language I am far from mastering.

————————————

After the above image, we see this one:

It symbolizes the colors of the flag of the German Empire (Black, white and red), which are the same colors than the Nazi flag:

Then, we see this drawing with eight figures:

They are clearly divided in two differentiated groups: a first group of six and a second group of two.

In the motel, this image can be seen on the television:

It is a reference to the SS-Totenkopfverbände (SS-TV; literally: Death’s Head Units). This was the section of the SS responsible for administering the Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps.

Later, we see this car:

It is a hidden code connecting this film with the Night of the Demon:

The E from the Identity’s number plate could mean “escritor”, Spanish for writer.

Let’s remember that Jacob of Serugh, the real writer of the Koran, died in 521.

Further on, we see this scene:

A better view:

She is looking at his cellphone with the room 8 in the background.

This image:

Is a reference to the tombstones of the beginning of 8 Million Ways to Die.

Then two characters enter in room 6 (the six is broken, so it looks like a nine from afar):

A few minutes later, another two characters (both related to the police) enter this same room:

A better view of the door:

These two characters are alluding to the two deputies walking away from the jewish cemetery at the beginning of 8 Million Ways to Die.

One of the characters, holding a bloodstained motel key, stops in front of the 8 room:

Later, we see this scene in a bar:

One character points toward a helm in the wall. This helm is very similar to the emblem of the 6th SS Division, so this would be another reference to the SS.

One character finds the key of room 8 next to the third victim:

The number of victim would be a veiled allusion to the Third Reich.

A very revealing scene set in another place different from the motel:

An obvious allusion to the Axis. The IV could be a hint to the Phase 4 (2001-2021) of the conspiracy’s plan, the time period in which this motion picture was released.

Meaning: We, the people who do not belong to the reactionary conspiracy, are unaware of all the crimes committed by the conspirators.

A clear allusion to 8 Million Ways to Die, which was released in 1986.

A brief scene with a hidden allusion to the number eight:

20 - 12 = 8

A scene where a character stares at a burned car which was supposed to be occupied by two people:

There is nobody in the car, and the two in the background tells us this is another reference to the discrepancy between the 6 million figure and the 8 million figure.

The date “May 10” plays a role towards the end of this film. In my opinion it means the year 510, and indirect reference to the 610, traditionally believed to be the year in which the Quran revelation began.

One of the protagonists is checking some driving licenses:

The first two are from Arizona:

The 579 (black arrows) would be a hint to 570, the year of birth of Muhammad.

Arizona is an allusion to the Arabian peninsula, the birthplace of Muhammad, which contains many arid zones.

Another one:

Blue underlining: a hidden reference to the eight million jews murdered during the Holocaust.

5 + 3 = 8

Jewell is alluding to jew.

Red underlining: a hidden reference to the fifteen million Spanish Republicans murdered in secret by the reactionaries, mostly during the Second World War.

105 (the zero does not count) is 15.

RSTR means red star, an allusion to the leftist ideology.

The numbers 35 36 38 41 are alluding to the years of the Second Spanish Republic and the Civil War that ended it.

Finally, we can see in one of the drivers licenses the code 28/92 written backwards:

As I said, this code functions both as a signature and as a check digit, it is put there by the conspirators to certificate this is one of their works.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another worthless post from ATS resident paranoid schizophrenic

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WatcherInTheDark
Another worthless post from ATS resident paranoid schizophrenic

The only ones sick in the head here are the members of the conspiracy that I am denouncing in this forum.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
More indications connecting Spain, France and Eastern Europe:

The flag of the French historic region of Lorraine:

Map of France with Lorraine highlighted in red:

Map of Lorraine:

Different versions of the Cross of Lorraine:

This cross is also called the Orthodox Cross, the Patriarchal cross or the archbishop’s cross.

Flag of Free France (1940-1944):

During the Second World War, the flag of Free France had the Lorraine cross on it.

Coat of arms of Lithuania:

Coat of arms of Belarus between 1991 and 1995:

Coat of arms of the Union of Hungary and Poland:

1370 is the 800th anniversary of the birth of Muhammad.

Coat of arms of Slovakia:

Coat of arms of Hungary:

Summary map in Spanish with the information deciphered in this post:

In conclusion: Apart from Spain and most (if not all) Eastern European countries, the conspiracy also controls France.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Error.
edit on 23-10-2023 by MarxistDebunker2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Important points for understanding the conspiracy:

• The conspirators are a very small minority, this can be easily deducted from the fact that they are plotting to kill 95% of the world population.

• Their actual number can be estimated from two clues:

1) The 1% the U.S. senator Bernard Sanders talked about on several occasions. It would mean 1% of the world’s population, that is 80 million.

2) The 60 million inhabitants they say now the Roman Empire had, when just 20 years ago they said this empire had about 25 million inhabitants.

So these two clues would give us a number of 60-80 millions of conspirators. But I think this number is an overstatement done by the conspirators to magnify their own numbers. They are including here people they are expecting will join them in the future, thus forming the bulk of the conspiracy (the outer level). In my opinion, the real figure is an order of magnitude lower.

• Therefore, my estimation about the number of conspirators belonging to the inner level of the conspiracy, that is the anti-proletarian classes (Clergy, royalty, nobility and burguessy) led by the Roman Catholic Church plus their immediate collaborators, would be around 6 or 7 million in the entire world.

• In my opinion, this inner level would have infiltrated heavily the following professions:

1) Clerics from all religions, sects, cults, spiritual/esoteric movements and the so-called new age groups.

2) Leadership and mid-levels of all secret societies (like the Illuminati), discreet societies (like Masonry) and also popularizers/communicators of the phenomenon known as paranormal, including ufology and ghost-related matters.

3) “Elected” politicians (through rigged elections) in all levels of government.

4) Entertainers.

5) Journalists.

edit on 24-10-2023 by MarxistDebunker2 because: Improved post.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

• First national flag of Chile (in use from 1810 to 1814):

It was used by the first provisional government of Chile, known as Patria Vieja (Old Fatherland, in English) or the Kingdom of Chile.

• Flag of the Brazilian state of Tocantins:

Map of Brazil with Tocantins highlighted in red:

Observe how this state is also located in a central position within Brazil, like the Isle of Man and Bolivia are in their respective areas.

• Flag of the Argentine province of Tierra del Fuego (Literally: Land of the Fire):

Like in the case of the flag of Scilly, these five stars on the Tierra del Fuego flag would symbolize the five phases of the conspiracy’s main plan.

The full official name of this province is “Provincia de Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur”, meaning: Province of Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica and South Atlantic Islands.

Map of Tierra del Fuego (including all external territorial claims):

• Flag of the Canadian territory of Nunavut:

The background is very similar to the one from the Vatican flag:

Map of Canada with Nunavut highlighted in red:

Deciphered meaning: By putting those symbols in the north and south ends of the Americas and in other places, the inner level of the conspiracy is signaling their control of the whole American continent.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Your schizophrenia is getting worse. Seek mental help.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatcherInTheDark
Your schizophrenia is getting worse. Seek mental help.

I am not schizophrenic, mister trying to divert attention. Y’all belonging to the conspiracy are the ones mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker2

Its like no one is even actually reading this stuff. They're just calling you nuts. I guess I'm nuts too because I am picking up what you're putting down. And I agree.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tcfanatic

Its like no one is even actually reading this stuff. They're just calling you nuts. I guess I'm nuts too because I am picking up what you're putting down. And I agree.

Well, all members of the conspiracy’s inner level are religious nuts.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have deciphered a very important information regarding the leadership of the conspiracy, the path to solve this part of the puzzle begins with the Flag of the Empire of Oman:

Then, in Central Asia, we notice the flag of Kyrgyzstan:

Observe how Kyrgyzstan occupies a central position within Eurasia:

Apart from the background color being red, we note that the symbol inside the sun looks like the X symbol of Microsoft video gaming brand Xbox:

Moreover, the symbol at the very center of Kyrgyzstan’s flag looks like the windows symbol of Microsoft Windows. This second clue is telling us that the relationship between this flag and Xbox is not just a coincidence.

On the Xbox symbol we can see two exes. So now we have to find two Xs in something related to video games.

The first one is on the Xbox controller:

The second one is on the PlayStation controller:

PlayStation is a video gaming brand owned by Sony, a Japanese company.

The other three letters, not counting the X, from the Xbox controller are: Y A B. These letters, pronounced in Spanish, make the word “Yabe”, which sounds very similar to Yahweh, the name of God according to Biblical tradition.

Then, we go back to the PlayStation controller and note that there is a triangle on top of the symbols. At this point, we need another source of information: a fresco painted by Francisco Goya in 1772 titled Adoration of the Name of God.

An image of this fresco:

Detail of this fresco with the letters YHWH in Hebrew:

The letters YHWH are called Tetragrammaton, meaning “[consisting of] four letters”.

So in the above picture we find the other three symbols, not counting the X, from the PlayStation controller: A triangle, a circle and a square (implied in the name Tetragrammaton).

Now, we need two more sources of information: two flags, whose connection to this investigation are the colors of Kyrgyzstan’s flag (yellow and red) and the numbers three (for the three PlayStation symbols left) and four (for the Tetragrammaton).

The first one is the flag of Sicily:

And the second one is the flag of Bhutan:

Here we can find:

On Sicily flag: Three legs and three ears of wheat. (They are linked to the triangle)

On both flags: Three background colors, yellow, red and orange. (Also linked to the triangle).

On Bhutan flag: Four jewels. (Linked to the square).

We also need another source: The Third Man, a 1949 mystery film set in postwar Vienna. With it we learn that one of the four world leaders of the conspiracy (see below) is Adolf Hitler.

Finally, we can go back to the PlayStation controller and resolve this part of the puzzle:

• The three legs would symbolize the three Axis powers: The Spanish Empire, the German Empire and the Japanese Empire.

• The three ears of wheat and the three background colors of the flags of Bhutan and Sicily, would symbolize the three religious traditions that will be the main components of their future sole religion:

• The four jewels would represent the leadership of the conspiracy:

It is a tetrarchy formed by:

- The Pope.

- The leader of the Opus Dei, the Black Pope, a position currently held by the U.S. President Joseph R. Biden.

- The Sultan of Oman.

- Adolf Hitler.

Notice the fact that, while there are four segments of background colors in the flags of Bhutan and Sicily, two of them are of same color, yellow, symbolizing the Catholic Church, and meaning that this organization has a preeminence within the conspiracy and thus, it occupies two of the four seats on its global governing body.

• The circle would represent their plan of world domination.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Corrected version of point three:

• Therefore, my estimate regarding the number of conspirators belonging to the inner level of the conspiracy, that is the anti-proletarian classes (clergy, royalty, nobility and burguessy) led by the Roman Catholic Church, plus their immediate collaborators, would be somewhere between 6 and 8 million members in the entire world.

Improved version of point four:

• In my opinion, this inner level would have infiltrated heavily the following professional sectors:

1) Clerics from all religions, sects, cults, spiritual/esoteric movements and the so-called new age groups. Clergy is both a social class and a professional occupation. Furthermore, magical thinking in general and religion in particular are the main methods used by the conspirators to manipulate the working class, that’s why I have included the cleric class in this list.

2) “Elected” politicians (through rigged elections) in all levels of government.

3) Entertainment industry, including the film industry, the music industry, the publishing industry and the adult entertainment industry.

4) All media, including newspapers, magazines, television industry, radio industry and all the internet social networks/media.

5) Leaders and mid-levels of all secret societies (like the Illuminati) and discreet societies (like Masonry).

6) All conspiracy theorists. I am sure they all belong to a department of the Axis tasked with the job of spreading disinformation and FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt) in their respective linguistic areas.

7) Popularizers/communicators of the phenomenons known as paranormal (notably the so called ufology) and parapsychology.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

More evidence supporting my finding of the 8 million figure:

D.O.A. is a mystery film released on 21 April 1950, that is one day after the 61 anniversary of the official birth of Hitler.

61 is 16 in reverse, and 16 (8 + 8) is a subtle way of saying Heil Hitler (HH).

There is a scene in a bar with much smoke in which a sign with the word JIVE can be seen:

JIVE would mean:

J = Jews

IV = 4

E = Exterminated.

Decoded meaning: Four million Jews were murdered in the extermination camps alone.

Let’s remember the more commonly accepted figures of Jewish people murdered during the Holocaust:

(Above image is from the webpage of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum)

Later on, we can see this sign containing a four:

It is another reference to the aforementioned 4 million figure.

One of the characters is named Majak:

Majak would be a hint to the extermination camp Majdanek. And the actor who plays this role is named Luther Adler. Luther is an allusion to the German reformer Martin Luther, while adler means “eagle” in German.

This would mean that many more Jewish people were murdered in Majdanek than previously thought.

Majdanek and Maly Trostenets are not included in the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum list of extermination camps (or killing centers):

Additionally, one of the remakes of this film, D.O.A., released in 1988, was titled “Muerto al llegar” in Spain, whose initials are MAL.

In this 1988 film, at least in the Spanish-dubbed version, it is emphasized that one of the characters is named “Sydney con y”, so this would give us the Y.

So MAL plus Y would make Maly, the first word of the name of Maly Trostenets camp.

In conclusion: At least four million Jews were murdered in the extermination camps alone, the real figures for Majdanek and Maly Trostenets being higher than the commonly accepted ones for these camps.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join