It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened in the garden of eden and scratch your head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: lonerpt

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: godservantI

I've sometimes wondered if eating from the tree of Knowledge of good and evil had something to do with choosing to incarnate into Earthly bodies (vs staying in Spiritual bodies?) Suddenly Adam and Eve "knew they were naked" ...like, they suddenly had these human bodies that had no clothes on.

deepest respect -- you're closer than you know ...

Thank you, but can you say more?

I'm not speaking for Lonerpt but for myself.

To get to the real deep stuff you have to be able to comprehend that Earth was, well, manipulated along time ago to support life. The true history goes back many a millions of years. The real geology has been suppressed. And the Real global Powers that be, are far older than we are allowed to ponder. The real tree of knowledge would expose these subjects.

Mentally we are kept in a cocoon of ignorance, but physically, completely the opposite. We were never manipulated into existence to reside in the Garden. We were to be, nothing but slaves from our inception, limited intelligence, size. And I suspect that when Adam questioned his new role, he felt betrayed by these "Creator gods", and the time he could comprehend the evil of Slavery. Bad slave, bad.

You ever notice how many types of life forms have been discovered that lived on our planet? Quite a few I must say. Our questionable scientists try to form the picture in our minds that all this life though out time actually merged from one to the other, without any real evidence of this, except for specialized breeding programs. T-Rex, evolved into, chickens. lol Well, the first thing one must understand is DNA is a code that replicates itself. It does not contain any code for a life form to Evolve into another, for if there were, there would be no more Rhesuses monkeys, because they would have all evolved into human beings. The Biblical "creators" were busy, creating, modifying, and even exterminating life forms. IM fairly certain Adam found much of this, repulsive. And then, comes the flood...

You will notice much of the mammalian life forms seem to have a spirit, soul. And if you ever had a dog you would know they are quite capable of a love few humans could match. True, they cant communicate using speech, but if you pay attention they speak in many ways. The "Creators" view us as just another experimental life form, that was just a little too smart. Hence our nick name, smart moneys.

Adam(Eve), did nothing wrong, even though the blame was laid on his shoulders. His soul challenged his situation.

Adams exit from the garden is documented in HEBREW MYTHOLOGY OF THE DELUGE, CHANGE IN THE SUN AND MOON AND MANKIND.

Eating of the tree, to me, is actually absorbing information and being able to contemplate that information and then form judgments. And for my own personal judgment, I believe the physical creators betrayed the Divine creator in that The physical Creators supplanted the Divine Creator, and hid him, from Adam.. It may be, Adam called them out on that...

I can be wrong on some points, and open to correction, or debate.

P.S. Not all were thrown out of the garden...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join