It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon musk a plant to force false change?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
We know all gen y and anyone born after 1990 are usually so easy to influence with this cool gadgets and technology influencers.

Could Elon actually be funded by obviously government handouts as well as young money to build his empire.

As for example apple marketing is so slick and as younger people say “cool”

Younger people are already vested in tech and are easy to sway public opinion.

Governments of the world realise this and want to look cool in the eyes of younger voters, especially with this falsehood of wind and solar power.

How many governments gave built Tesla solar farms, which are prohibitive to build and maintain.

And to stay cool governments create policies to disenfranchise older people who realise how much these policies are doing more harm than good.

People are making hard decisions on whether to heat or eat. This should not be.

The cost of utilities is ridiculous, petrol prices have sky rocketed worldwide.
Food is so expensive.

I don’t think some realise dnergy needs to be reasonable and accessible.
Not put all the eggs in one basket for green power.

edit on 31-10-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

of course he is. look who is mom is.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Is Elon Musk a plant

Take heed of eccentric billionaires

Eccentric Billionaire Howard Hughes was the perfect Frontman

It was billed as the boldest step so far in a long-held dream of opening a new frontier but was instead a deception on a staggering scale.

But there had to be a frontman - someone rich and eccentric enough to be plausible. The reclusive billionaire inventor Howard Hughes was perfect for the role.

And he agreed to take part and .....

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

Anything for a buck. Sort of like the beanie babes scam.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

Wow just as odd. Though for some reason he looks like the phantom of the opera

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Will cyborgs and bases on Mars be a real thing one day? I know this kind of things ain't for everyone, but for those that want to do it, its up to them.

Trying to pull this off while civilization is in decline is going to be tougher. Time will tell just how close Elon gets to his sci-fy direction. If anyone can do it, Elon is one in this race.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I’ve probably watched too much black mirror too realise we need to be mindful of what or whom we invite into our lives.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Anyone who knows the danger and possible damage of wireless connections can easely see that what Musk is doing with the neuralink is by design dangerous to health. So it's quite easy to see him as modern day dr.Mengele .

I know they defend the technology as something that could help disabled people, but the technology will not stop to only disabled......Musk wants it to wider use.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"Is Elon musk a plant to force false change?"

You have to actually ask that question? I thought it was a given. They're putting on quite the show for the unwashed masses, but we know where it's all headed.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Slightly off topic but very related....

When I worked as an electrician building a Google plant, if you got in trouble it wasn't local police or sheriff's, it was Feds. The plant was funded by the government. That is when I stopped using Google.

I can't imagine social media and technology as anything but government projects.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They destroyed Kanye.

They destroyed TRUMP- HE used to be a democrat, and yet hardly anyone remembers.

The ADL has threatened Musk.

The usual idiots have created their new twitter and boldy proclaimed Republicans control the entire media, and label it as truth.

It comes down to something I've said in the past. The greatest invention that could have ushered in the greatest golden age in human history is nothing short it's greatest weapon of mass destruction.

For humanity to ever have a chance at a future.

It needs to unplug from all things digital.

He could very well be a plant since Blackrock,Vanguard,and the WEF ALL profited off him.

50/50 odds of hero or zero.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Anyone who knows the danger and possible damage of wireless connections can easely see that what Musk is doing with the neuralink is by design dangerous to health. So it's quite easy to see him as modern day dr.Mengele .

I know they defend the technology as something that could help disabled people, but the technology will not stop to only disabled......Musk wants it to wider use.

The government got a lot of bad press when things like the Tuskegee experiment were exposed. They promised citizen to never do such things again- and they don't
The heavily fund universities and private corporation to study ethically questionable projects and reatain oversite of the projects. Uncle Sam gets all the nefarious info wanted while keeping their hands clean in the public eye.

Elon Musk is where he's at today because our government has so heavily funded him. To think his symbiotic relationship stops at the dollar is naive.

Musk is chasing his wildest dreams on our tax dollars, and when his brain is no longer sushing out valuable information he'll be defunded relegated to 'normal citizenship', like the rest of us.

He's not a 'plant', he's a tool. As long as he keeps uncovering all the secrets of the universe the gov wants, he'll be our shining star; when he's no longer of use he'll go supernova.....with the help of our three-letter agencies.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

Is Elon Musk a plant

Take heed of eccentric billionaires

Eccentric Billionaire Howard Hughes was the perfect Frontman

It was billed as the boldest step so far in a long-held dream of opening a new frontier but was instead a deception on a staggering scale.

But there had to be a frontman - someone rich and eccentric enough to be plausible. The reclusive billionaire inventor Howard Hughes was perfect for the role.

And he agreed to take part and .....

Hughes.

Actually a good comparison in a way.

I wonder how long until Elon is wearing Kleenex boxes for slippers?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

We know all gen y and anyone born after 1990 are usually so easy to influence with this cool gadgets and technology influencers.

Lol, usually people who say this gets information from a television.

Every generation is susceptible to manipulation, I wouldn’t say any are better equipped than others.

Gullible people are just that, and they exist in similar densities no matter the demographic.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Lol, usually people who say this gets information from a television.

Every generation is susceptible to manipulation, I wouldn’t say any are better equipped than others.

Gullible people are just that, and they exist in similar densities no matter the demographic.

Yep.

The internet just let's them form up into groups.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Could he be the anti christ?....No but joking aside the timing on regulation of it all is intriguing. I feel he could have been approached by eitherside to help get the goods and push regulation and restriction on social media.

What he was able to uncover pushed the needle ahead by 5 uears or more.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

We have our skeptics from each generation too.

I know I’m an outlying millennial. I don’t have any social media, I don’t follow popular culture too much, and what little I do participate in like Reddit, I’m mindful of the baked in bias of the platform.

I know old school people who are like minded, and are individualistic, but many if not most treat their outlets as gospel, like any other generation.

I do notice more and more people starting to question things, and I think many have different catalysts, but it’s been a very questionable couple of decades.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: MykeNukem
it’s been a very questionable couple of decades.

It really has.

I think the convergence of different technologies have a lot to do with that.

I was born and raised "pre" internet and I sound like I grew up in the Victorian age to my kids.

I do ATS and Twitter, that's it. Both for the same purpose, usually b*tching about the lefty policies and how it's ruined our world.

edit on 10/31/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Agree, the Tuskegee experiment is good comparison.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join