It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thought Exercise: They are Right Under Our Noses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey VulcanWerks,
I apologize! I didn't see your thread, and I wasn't familiar with the MysteryWire site. I feel like I ripped off some of your content.
Your OP contains some interesting theories.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
what is the purpose of “their” existence and presence here?

What say y’all?

Evolution

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I think it may be a safari for some of them..?!?!

Crazy story. I think I saw one at a Jazz concert in Culver City, CA many years back. (Please no musician jokes…lol) He was standing in the foyer waiting for the doors to open. He knew that I knew, but seemed unconcerned.

How did I know you ask? It was like you look at the “shell” of a human being, but the vibe/energy is completely off. Maybe a more scientific explanation would be that the human facial micro movements were not there. The eyes were “strange” too. I can’t really describe it. Also the body ratio was slightly off. Somehow the trunk, arms and legs looked out of proportion. He was above average height, maybe 6’3’’ and generally a mix of Asian/Caucasian.

It’s completely possible the person just had a medical condition and I was reading into it. But funny enough when I looked at him he slightly turned and looked at me. Really creepy. Then the doors opened, we went in and I never saw him again.

Anyway, just my personal experience. How an Alien would be able to deal with our atmosphere, earth’s gravity, and bacterial/viral load is beyond me unless “they” are us.
edit on 16-11-2022 by CyberBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

That is pretty much what Vallée believes and Keel believed, that "they" are here.

They based their view on the sheer frequency of observation of high strangeness.

Ivan T. Sanderson also believed there could well be another civilization beneath the surface of the sea or other bodies of water.

I agree with their notions, again, based on how many sightings are made. It makes more sense than repeated visits via interstellar travel.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

I think they have been here along. An ancient people that had the tech to go underground and underwater, when some planetary disaster happened making the surface unlivable..

Think you may be onto something there Topcraft - have always been pretty fond of this idea and thought there was a pretty great video below.

In this book (pdf), Mac Tonnies proposes that at least some accounts of alien visitation can be attributed to a humanoid species indigenous to the Earth, a sister race that has adapted to our numerical superiority by developing a surprisingly robust technology.

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

The missing piece for me (beyond additional physical evidence) is understanding why they would be here.

As mentioned in the video above, using us as genetic stock might be a factor.

Also found it interesting that ye olde Fae were also seemingly obsessed with human reproduction and family lineage (cannot reproduce/need humans).

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
An ancient advanced civilization in hiding seems very likely to me to. It also makes sense that once we started setting off nukes they showed up to investigate what we were up to and warn us of the poisons they release. Staying in hiding and pretending to be from other worlds would be a perfect ruse, at least for a little while.

Another thing I can't shake is the idea that karl 12 pointed out above and that perhaps part of the answer is that there are different types of lifeforms. I specifically mean that perhaps there are organic lifeforms that have bodies like humans and animals but perhaps there are beings who are aware, think. feel, organise, etc...but do not have an organic body. Perhaps there are being who are an amalgamation of coherent energy and awareness but do not have a physical body. There are many stories in our history about beings of this type and if they exist, perhaps they have the ability to manipulate our awareness, memory and perception to give us the impression we saw and interacted with an "extraterrestrial".

EDIT: If this were part of the story I can imagine tptb would be very reluctant to come out and tell us "um...hi people of earth...there are aware beings living on earth that don't have physical bodies and they may pay you a visit from time to time, we don't know anything about them or where they come from or what they want...don't be afraid". I also think it alludes to all this talk about consciousness being part of the equation.
edit on thWednesday2022306pm1116 by Slowhand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join