It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC advisers recommend adding Covid shots to routine immunization schedules for both ages.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: vNex92

Brought to you by Pfizer and the Biden administration.

When recommendations get promulgated again into mandates:
remember the law. They seem to have forgotten the Hague too.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Something that's reported into VAERS can't simply be ignored. And the things that aren't being reported are probably because they're simply mild cold or flu like symptoms. Unless of course you can link me into a source that shows otherwise.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So ... they're pushing for more people to get the booster ... because less people are getting the booster?

Why do you see this as being sinister?

Disneyland experiences a drop in customers, so Disneyland start putting ads on Youtube to attract more customers. So scandalous. Must be the WEF.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Psss there's no Trump administration now is there?

And again by the second Trump administration after 2024, because this is just going to be another flu shot.

That causes blood clots and myocarditis there by lessoning life expectancy.

Sounds like a typical Bill Gates order right off the globalist menu to me.

edit on 23-10-2022 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I will be honest. I got my J&J covid shot and do not plan to ever get another covid shot again.

The risks outweigh the benefit for me.

The risks definitely outweigh the benefit for young healthy children.

That is just fact.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is just first hand experience through all of this so take it with a grain of salt.

I work for a large company, where as I come into contact with many people on a daily basis. Only Covid I've heard about in 3 months are from those that are vaccinated. So my question is, are these boosters just the thing that is keeping covid around?

Serious question as my team I'd say 70% are unvaccinated, but yet the only people that are off are the vaccinated. Just trying to wrap my tiny brain around it.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yep risk of side effects is significantly higher than risk from covid from birth to 18 for healthy active kids.

shame some people have fallen for the fearmongering and others have zero integrity.

eta: and yea I got a J&J messed me up far worse than the "safe" anthrax vaccine, never again.
edit on 23-10-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

Psss there's no Trump administration now is there?

And again by the second Trump administration after 2024, because this is just going to be another flu shot.

That causes blood clots and myocarditis there by lessoning life expectancy.

Sounds like a typical Bill Gates order right off the globalist menu to me.

The blood clots were mostly from the AstraZenneca vax, and then mostly with women, and the chance of myocarditis is 0.002 percent, mostly with young men. Most people will simply need bed rest (See link 2 in my signature for the science). This is inline with several other vax, including some flu shot.

Unless you're one of the 0.0002 percent who has serious heart inflammation (0.10 percent of the above sufferers) your life expectancy will remain unchanged.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You get your kids vaxxed in order for society to reach herd immunity, and to protect them when they're older. Same as with a whole bunch of other vax. Nothing new, nothing sinister.

You're risk of death from covid is somewhere between 1.3 and 0.7 percent. Depending on your age and comorbidity. Your risk of mild heart inflammation from the vax is around 0.02 percent, your risk of serious heart inflammation is 0.002 percent.

If you have serious heart inflammation, your risk of death is maybe 0.15 percent, but much less if you have no comorbidity. That's 0.15 percent of 0.002, btw.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Seem to remember reading a couple dozen times over the last 2 years that they eventually admitted being vaxxed doesnt stop you catching it and spreading it which makes herd immunity impossible if you need boosters every couple months to keep the count up.

infants to young adults that are healthy and have no comorbidities are at little to no risk from the virus, even seem to recall an article that healthy adults under 50 see minimal gain from getting a jab.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Now you have the CDC recommending Covid shots to routine immunization "update" vaccination records.

You have Unproven C19 boosters with no difference when it come to adverse reactions. They are shoving this trash into your children's school entry.

CDC advisers recommend adding Covid shots to routine immunization schedules for both ages.

The immunization schedules, which are updated every fall before going into effect the following year, consolidate all of the CDC’s vaccine recommendations in one document for states that use them as guidance for school entry requirements and busy physicians.

I didn't vote for the CDC to decide health and safety guidelines for my community.

Nobody I voted for hired them to decide health and safety guidelines.

I can/will opt out of their guidelines and I won't be the first or the last to do so.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You get your kids vaxxed in order for society to reach herd immunity, and to protect them when they're older. Same as with a whole bunch of other vax. Nothing new, nothing sinister.

You're risk of death from covid is somewhere between 1.3 and 0.7 percent. Depending on your age and comorbidity. Your risk of mild heart inflammation from the vax is around 0.02 percent, your risk of serious heart inflammation is 0.002 percent.

If you have serious heart inflammation, your risk of death is maybe 0.15 percent, but much less if you have no comorbidity. That's 0.15 percent of 0.002, btw.

Wrong. Most people already have covid antibodies. The gene therapy is unnessasry and harmful. No matter how many times you lie about heard immunity or stopping transmission doesn't make it true. That logic may have worked for the nazis.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Considering the coverups on this vaccines adverse reactions and deaths I'd say you are wrong. Not mention I see almost daily young healthy kids dropping dead of heart issues! a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: tanstaafl

Clalit Health Services is the largest HMO in Israel.

My point exactly.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Not to sound arrogant but I still have a hard time believing anyone took that jab willingly. When you have a government that routinely lies about everything since 9/11 (and before) you'd think it would be common knowledge. Some days I'm like "well, you deserve whatever comes from trusting them", other days they're just way too trusting for their own good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join