It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hu Jintao Physically Removed from Party Leader Congress on Live TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So whose taking bets that this person will never be seen again?

This is the former president of China, notice how NO ONE will look at him and the man who was trying to help him out was pulled to sit back down.

Xi stops the man from taking some papers with him and NO ONE will even look at or acknowledge what is happening

Anyone have an insight on to what is happening here? This does not look like it bodes well

Theres been whispers that Xi is consolidating his power and is preparing for something big

Link
edit on 10/22/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This is what the dems wish we could have here, disagree with us, we will have to remove you from society.

Only good commie is a dead commie.

Honestly hard to feel bad for him, play with fire and eventually it burns you kinda like the left eating its own.
edit on 22-10-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Every day hope for a bright world future dims a little more. I'm not the brightest at understanding politics and all its ramifications, but this event leaves a really bad gut feeling.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Chilling.

We're doing similar things here in Chinada, not on LiveTV™ however.

Makes me very curious what this means is about to change?

After they get this sorted I bet the Ukraine situation escalates...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Insiders think Hu Jintao was involved in an attempted coup against Xi a while back, and some actual protests against Xi in Beijing. They also say it's a staged setup as an example of authority and Hu Jintao is going along because he's set to retire soon and may be sick. The CCP is very clever 😎

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just saw that on tv here. Boy was he pissed

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yes, he will do now what Kim does in n Korea, eliminate the opposition that that seems to be a threat.
I do hope all the foreigners that teach English get the hell out of there quickly now.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It possible we are di sappearing people here too. Journalist James Meeks has disappeared after an FBI raid on his home in April.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hmm.... Where they take Him ? Is he Still Alive ?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you for being the first person here I've seen mention that. It's a very low-key story, I've seen next to nothing about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Whats really bad is that all the other "high chair" members of the communist party allowed this to happen because they are nothing but pathetic cowards. That is how an uneducated tyrant like Whinny the Pooh can become emperor. I suppose I best cancel any future trips to Beijing now.

Of course it might be staged, but either way, the Chinese people will suffer with Jing Ping as they already have been.

edit on 22-10-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This doesnt seem to be a good sign of things to come in China, I doubt we will hear or see from this fella again

The more things go on the more we seem to be following into chinas footsteps here in the US

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It possible we are di sappearing people here too. Journalist James Meeks has disappeared after an FBI raid on his home in April.

I read about this too, just guys in black tactical equipment with NO insignias or badges, and everyone attached to him refuses to talk

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

They have disrespected their grandfather, soon they will be disrespected.
Something is definitely happening in China, I ordered a motor for a mini lathe, it seemed that it was shipped, but never turned up long overdue so got a refund. I ordered a Switchblade comb it never turned up log overdue so I get a refund, the tracking on both items says it was processed from the factory but nothing else happened. I ordered another motor, which is supposed to turn up by the 25th of this month, so far it says on the tracking it has left the factory but nothing else. So it looks like a refund on that as well. In the end, I fixed the motor myself on the third attempt. So it will just be a backup anyway. I have always had it in the back of my mind that the stuff from China has been too cheap for too long, Some stuff is not crap, it's quite good, but many months back did a load of ordering on backup parts which did all turn up with no problems. So that seemed to have paid off. For instance, a carburetor is forty-eight NZdollars, with free shipping., the same carb is two hundred and fifty at the local bike shop. Tool steel four bucks and the same thing twenty-five at the shop in town. The same goes for everything.
edit on 22-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This might be all planned, to cement XI power and make this kind of public stunt to show everyone that he is now the one with absolute power. Xi is ruthles leader and dangerous .

What the Hell Just Happened to Hu Jintao?

But the third and most disturbing possibility is that it was planned, and we just witnessed Xi deliberately and publicly humiliate his predecessor—possibly as a precursor to wielding the tools of party discipline, followed by judicial punishment, against him. This would be an extraordinary move but one that rammed home the message of Xi’s absolute power—something reinforced by the rest of the Party Congress, which just solidified Xi as the “core” of the party in the (often modified and mostly symbolic) Chinese Constitution and where he has been front and center as he takes an unprecedented third term.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
got to remove any possible dissent before the next stage.

Man feels like that clock is getting ready to strike midnight.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They are getting all the ducks in a row.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes they are up to something, probably Taiwan. The three Gorges dam went from Gosh it's gonna overflow and collapse, to hardly enough water for generating electricity, parts of the Yangtze and for that matter parts of the Misipipi are so shallow they are unnavigable. The rain bands seem to have moved. So the main food growing areas are being affected, so it will be food shortages next. Produce from miles away in an energy shortage, and not having a fireplace are two simple things that will be the undoing of complicated societies.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
at least there are no gunshots in the background

first row no masks, the people at the back fully masked

everybody is acting like nothing is happening

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If it was staged, everyone present could have been in on it and the whole scene could have been carefully crafted for the television camera.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

edit on 23-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Tense

<<   2 >>

join