It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Orders Deposition in Suit Against Biden, Psaki, Fauci and Others

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
nclalegal.org...

This is big. A judge has ordered Fauci and other high ranking officials to be deposed over collusion with Big Tech to censor free speech. Once the government becomes involved in suppressing speech, the excuse of a private company's right to refuse patrons service goes out the window.

I have to say that after a couple of years of abject hopelessness regarding a free and abundant future for our kids, I'm seeing more and more to give me hope. Even if nothing comes of this, I'm pleasantly surprised to see it get to this point and am interested in where this goes.

Be a good time to invest in popcorn

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I know sod all about law and slightly less than that about US law.

Is it usual to bunch all these together into one thing?

Wouldn't you have one case against one group of people and one thing and another separate one for another and so forth?

It seems like a very broad range of accusations to be in one bundle?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Good questions. I'll let others who might know better than I comment on the matter.

(I think there might be more information in the order itself, which I'm still working my way through)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

it seems like it's all dealing with the first amendment. So while the list of people to be deposed seems large, the reasons all seem to be congruent. It will be interesting to see if anyone is above the law.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They'll all be pleading the 5th and end up in Contempt 😀

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It just seemed odd to me but then most things about the US do.

Much like the other way round, what people think of our courtrooms with all those silly wigs and whatnot I don't know.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
nclalegal.org...

This is big. A judge has ordered Fauci and other high ranking officials to be deposed over collusion with Big Tech to censor free speech. Once the government becomes involved in suppressing speech, the excuse of a private company's right to refuse patrons service goes out the window.

I have to say that after a couple of years of abject hopelessness regarding a free and abundant future for our kids, I'm seeing more and more to give me hope. Even if nothing comes of this, I'm pleasantly surprised to see it get to this point and am interested in where this goes.

Be a good time to invest in popcorn

Teach your kids the declaration of independence, the constitution of the US, the bill of rights and every sentence of every amendment, front to back. Walk them through the process of memorizing every syllable of our human rights and every strategy for recognizing and correcting the abuse of federal office. If you do, hope is never lost.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

the common denominator is they all fall under the Executive Branch, so it looks as if they all being deposed to see if the order came down from the big guy, or if little fauci conspired with the rest to get the big guy to order it done.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It just seemed odd to me but then most things about the US do.

Much like the other way round, what people think of our courtrooms with all those silly wigs and whatnot I don't know.

not sure why, if the government was conspiring to shape a narrative, and the people can prove it, I'd see that as a win for the people, perhaps things are vastly different over there.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It just seemed a bit odd that the one thing went against so many important people at the same time but as I said I'm not very clued up on this kind of thing.

Law in the UK and US is done very differently.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am sure this time will go much better for the extremist right then all the prior false claims and failed attempts and lawsuits. I am sure this is the one…….

I have full faith that Missouri has the resources to do a great job. I hope they all have their bottled water while they waste tax payer money trying to making something out of nothing.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

Those extreme right.. how dare they fight for their guaranteed rights granted by the highest law of the land.

(shakes fist at sky)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Those extreme right.. how dare they fight for their guaranteed rights granted by the highest law of the land.

(shakes fist at sky)

Time and money better invested to fix their water treatment system to actually give them a safe and reliable source of water lol. I would be pissed if I lived there and the government planned to waste millions on this silliness instead of supplying clean water.
edit on 22-10-2022 by Overseeall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Red herring aside, that's still, like your opinion man.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

which one's are above the law? All of them?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

(shakes fist at sky)

Time and money better invested to fix their water treatment system to actually give them a safe and reliable source of water lol. I would be pissed if I lived there and the government planned to waste millions on this silliness instead of supplying clean water.

You should go in front of the Jan 6th Committee and explain our deficit to them, then explain that we couldn't even afford to build a wall to protect the border, yet they are trying to "get" a president who has been out of office for 2 years. Yes, with your fiscal common sense, you would be the perfect person for the job. Or is that different?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

which one's are above the law? All of them?

No one is above the law. What laws exactly have been broken? The plaintiff doesn’t even know, thus the expedited discovery. It is all flakey conjecture.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Overseeall

(shakes fist at sky)

You should go in front of the Jan 6th Committee and explain our deficit to them, then explain that we couldn't even afford to build a wall to protect the border, yet they are trying to "get" a president who has been out of office for 2 years. Yes, with your fiscal common sense, you would be the perfect person for the job. Or is that different?

A fair point. God knows the money spent on this. Jan 6 was unprecedented, so I am not surprised the investment they have put down.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
42 U.S.C. § 1983
www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Unfortunately this is a civil case...even if they are found at fault there will be no real penalty for those who circumvented the constitution. No personal fines no jail...so what god does this even do. They will still do it again and just try to hide it better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join