It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently Parasites Infect People in the West, Too

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My understanding is that doctors in the West generally believe that parasites are a problem that veterinarians have to deal with, but not them.

However The Medical Rebel Dr. Lee Merritt has been researching this and reporting on her findings. I've heard her talk about autopsies that were performed on 10 people who had multiple sclerosis (MS), all of whom had brains that were infected with parasites. She talks about this here:

In a recent autopsy study of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) patients who died from the disease, ten out of ten (100%!!!) actually had parasites inside the central nervous system including nematode small worms in the brain.

drleemerritt.com...

I follow her Telegram channel, and today I see this link posted:

Parasites--a New Paradigm

The Medical Rebel

Published October 20, 2022

This is probably the key to everything. For the Vaxxed, for the Unvaxxed. Here is an explanation of the natural and synthetic parasites we are facing, and a guide to the three things you need to do to protect yourself and your family. I do not believe the vaccine is an irreversible step.

rumble.com...

Dr. Merritt is absolutely dedicated to we the people in our struggle to either get healthy or stay healthy in this time of uncertainty because of the events of the last 2 1/2 years.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I agree that we got to stay fit and healthy.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Do you have any knowledge about parasites causing illness in humans?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
rumble.com...

A screenshot:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I would tend to agree with her. There has been a lot of talk of parasiticides as treatments for covid and other illnesses. Mebendazole comes to mind; kids worm tablets : )

The Medical Rebel Dr. Lee Merritt has been researching this and reporting on her findings. I've heard her talk about autopsies that were performed on 10 people who had multiple sclerosis (MS), all of whom had brains that were infected with parasites.

She is a brave lady to talk of parasites causing many an illness. She is not the first to stand up and say this.

Hulda Regehr Clark was a naturopath who wrote a number of books where she was of the opinion that parasitic worms(?) were behind many illnesses. She was apparently unpopular with the orthodox medical establishment.

I looked her up just now and the writeups on wikipedia are not sympathetic. They claim Clark based her protocol on an electronic 'zapper' and dismiss her as a "quack".

However, I remember reading her articles in Nexus Magazine back in the late 1980s or 1990s. In those articles Clark wrote of a herbal protocol using a tincture of black walnut, and the herb wormwood Artemisia absinthium.

Wormwood is a well known paraciticide. Traditional herbal uses for humans aside; many people grow it in their chickenyards so the chickens worm themselves as needed. I grow it for my chickens too. This is not new.

While Clark may have designed a 'zapper' for killing parasites in the human body, Clark was not the only one.

A fellow by the name of Bob Beck designed a few 'zappers' said to purify the blood (paraciticide?). That was also in the 1980s and 1990s in Nexus Magazine. There was a protocol to go with Beck's zapper.

The 1980s and 1990s was a wonderful time for researching new ground. Radionics, Radiesthesia, dowsing and other non-orthodox research was something ordinary folks did at home and shared their results with other researchers. Herbal medicine too.

Before the internet we did it through letters and a centreal co-ordinator who would type up the newsletter and post it to members once a month.

Times have changed . . .

edit on 22-10-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: enlarged at the beginning

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

That was really interesting! Many people have had similar observations and thoughts at a lwyman's level, so it's good to know there are actually trained experts investigating it!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Can't watch the vid right now so apologies if this is covered-
IIRC I read something about parasites being present in the brain fluid of a huge % of people who have schizophrenia.
Could have been toxoplasma gondii-which has a strange and creepy ability to "influence" or change certain behavioural norms-
In rats for example,it change rat behaviour from being averse to cat urine-to actually seeking it out(this obviously leads to a higher liklihood of the rats being eaten and spreding the parasite to the cat.

Even stranger-it has been suggested that the same parasite causes humans to behave differently-

one study found T. gondii infection to be associated with increased aggression in women and increased impulsivity in younger men. Another study detected a correlation between homicide rates and rates of T. gondii infection in the population.
Other findings include links to suicide rates and even traffic accidents (hypothetically due to the effect of the parasite on characteristics like reaction time).
By far, though, it seems the most frequently investigated relationship between T. gondii infection and psychiatric abnormalities is the association between T. gondii and schizophrenia.
Over 40 studies examining the relationship between T. gondii infection and schizophrenia or psychotic symptoms have been published since the 1950s. In 2012, a group of researchers synthesized data from 38 of these studies to determine if there was a consistent association between T. gondii infection and schizophrenia.

neuroscientificallychallenged.com...

Something so tiny can have such a big impact.
I wonder if we would notice huge changes in society if suddenly all the toxoplasma parasites magically disappeared..
Creepy to think some of us are having our behaviours altered without knowing about it..yet it could also explain why some people act the way they do.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

A screenshot:

Another screenshot:

I'm not sure Dr. Merritt is right about that; I seem to recall Dr. Ardis explain why children haven't succumbed that had something to do with high levels of melatonin. I'm not sure, but these two doctors don't bad mouth each other when they disagree, so this issue will be resolved in the future.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
I looked her up just now and the writeups on wikipedia are not sympathetic. They claim Clark based her protocol on an electronic 'zapper' and dismiss her as a "quack".

That word "quack" hits a nerve with me.

Sometimes my sources of information become like family for me because I see them as champions for humanity who are PERSECUTED for speaking truth to power. I've viewed videos and read books about people being put in jail, ridiculed, and having their livelihood ruined.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
The 1980s and 1990s was a wonderful time for researching new ground. Radionics, Radiesthesia, dowsing and other non-orthodox research was something ordinary folks did at home and shared their results with other researchers. Herbal medicine too.

You are bringing back memories for me.

In my opinion, we the people have had and continue to have MANY suppressed technologies that we have a right to unsuppress.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

That word "quack" hits a nerve with me.

Disgusts me too.

A lot of research and knowledge is underground now. It has to be, or the authorities will do their best to stop it. People have changed too and expect instant results like taking an antibiotic or asprin. Most people don't have the patience anymore to be told a remedy may be a month or two in the making.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Healthcare is rapidly becoming the number one industry in America; the healthcare firld has the highest wage earners now. Anything like this would suck the money out of it in a heartbeat, and an entire trillion dollar industry could collapse overnight.

The government does a good job at styfling inovation that doesn't come with the highest levels of profit. If needed, .gov will even resort to making things up for profit, like the normal cycling of earth's climate morphing into Green New Deals.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:23 AMlink edit quote replya reply to: DevotedResearcher

That was really interesting! Many people have had similar observations and thoughts at a lwyman's level, so it's good to know there are actually trained experts investigating it!

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time.
Silcone Synapse

Thanks for adding that information! I love reading about people who aren't afraid to think out of the box and alternative ideas on all sjubjects. It's so sad that it's out of the norm and discouraged now days!
edit on 600000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

link   
Gives me the shivers thinking about parasites. Tapeworm comes to mind. Isn’t certain std’s potential brain parasitic diseases?

We give our horses ivermectin for parasites, I just saw it in the article!

There was a tv show not long ago about parasites in the body, couldn’t watch it, creeped me out.

Edited
edit on 22-10-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

link   
There is other medical view on this

Parasitic worms could offer new treatment hope for MS patients.
Parasitic worms could offer a new treatment hope for patients suffering from the autoimmune disease multiple sclerosis, according to experts from the University of Nottingham.

The findings of the research, published in the journal JAMA Neurology, show that infecting MS patients with a safe dose of the hookworm parasite Necator americanus induces immunoregulatory responses and boosts the number of cells which help keep the immune system under control.

Medical News

Also even today maggots are used to eat away infected tissue in human wounds in medical field. These maggots are not picked from nature more like raised in lab enviroments, they are clean.
How parasites are used in modern medicine

The larva of the green-bottle fly (Phaenicia sericata), is the most commonly used medical maggot. The flies and their eggs are sterilized beforehand. Some studies have shown that maggot therapy can save 40-50% of limbs, fingers, and toes slated for amputation.

There are more knowledge in old ways that are slowly coming back, tho not all old ways are effective but many are.

Maggots do amazing things !

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

In my opinion, we the people have had and continue to have MANY suppressed technologies that we have a right to unsuppress.

I've thought about that of late. One would have to make harmless the Medical Industrial Complex (MIC). And then there are the people who come down ill who only know modern medicine. Even if the MIC suddenly grew a conscience overnight, to overcome the damage done already would be a huge task. Most modern western parents would be too terrified of the responsibility of their own children's well being due to their own lack of knowledge. The legal system would eat them alive too.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

A screenshot . . .

Another one:

If the above is true, it will demystify cancer.

Cancer is the most feared disease in my opinion. And cancer treatment in the mainstream is an INDUSTRY. The expression "knowledge is power" comes to mind. If we the people can just understand. . .

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Feces from one racoon can contain several hundred thousands of roundworm eggs.
If your eyes are not as they used it may be round worms.
This planet sucks man. Once I find a good deal I'm buying two pounds of broad spectrum anti-parasitic for horses to be good to go for the rest of my life.
edit on 22/10/2022 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What?

My understanding is that Dr. Merritt is referring to her communication with and interview of Poornima Wagh, whose team of lab technicians from all over the world see NO mRNA in the jab, that is, all the brands of the jab.

Poornima Wagh's status is up in the air, though, because she has been attacked as a fraud within the truth community.

I keep hoping that Wagh will come back into the public eye and be taken seriously, because I certainly found her to be very credible—an independent and competent lab technician.
edit on 10/22/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Great information in this thread. The ubiquitous consequences of parasites, including our current plandemic, is why the effective treatment with iverxxctin won the 2015 Noble Prize .

current studies

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Did Dr. Merritt say "Babylonian Talmud"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join