It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the better UFO historical movies called The Phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I had not seen this before and I can assume others have not had the opportunity either. If interested enjoy the historical reports youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Of course it´s good because it´s a James Fox documentary. One of the last or even the last well known UFO documentary creators with credibility imho. Know him since "I know what i saw"(Phoenix Lights). He seems to be not one of these "disclosure" attention seekers like Elizondo and Co who need to do podcasts and interviews almost every single day to fill their pockets but without disclosing anything.

Downloaded it, broke my remote control and can´t watch stuff from my hard disc via TV right now. But i always forget that i can watch it on smart tube or new pipe via the fire stick. Will watch it tonight.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
That was a great documentary .... I did not expect all the stories which kept me interested for a change.. It is a shame this whole subject has been handled and declared a kook subject by those who think mankind can not handle the truth.

The Air Force has been hiding what they know and gun camera footage for as long as I have been alive. Notice how the Navy is the one doing all the talking while the Air Forces stays basically out of the discussion..

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I had not seen this before and I can assume others have not had the opportunity either. If interested enjoy the historical reports youtu.be...

Thanks for this, will watch it further this evening, but I watched Mellon saying we aren't alone and the first pilot saying if it's hostile we are gonna shoot it down otherwise no problem.

They have been observing this for decades, and have accounts from all kinds of servicemen and airline pilots, and the GP. Have always believe Gordo Cooper, he is just too well-known and respected.

Think some want to have full disclosure but certain factions do not, it certainly fits the theory that we know they are here but they are so much more advanced that we can't fathom their technology much less their culture.

FWIW they probably look upon us as a bunch of scurrying roaches, without a bit of redeeming qualities or value, beyond experimentation. Our government likely knows this occurs too, and it might be part of a "deal" with certain entities. Or at least seems to be a popular current theory. These theories go even further they became more prominent with the introduction of the atomic age.

Even read recently in the 70s and 80's the then Soviets could actually summon UFO's over a certain base, if they started to ready their nuclear weapons rumor/theory has it that once they appear the base becomes inoperable as the UFOs SHUT IT DOWN.

edit on 17-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I actually watched this last night. Not over dramatised like so many docmentaries.

Nice to see the RAF Bentwater case mentioned. I remember posting Colonel Halt's audio recording from the forest many years ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I saw this documentary recently, and it is absolutely one of the best!
Our governments know absolutely that we are not alone in the universe.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Its not just a UFO movie/documentary

It is quintessentially THE UFO documentary

It is the overall summary of the whole topic

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Would love to watch it, but it says it is private... ?

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Enjoyed this a lot, I like the way Fox does things, the latest one is called moment of contact you all might wanna check that out too .... very interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Would love to watch it, but it says it is private... ?

Ya it was illegally put up on youtube for bit so the guy put it on private now so he wouldn't get busted

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Even read recently in the 70s and 80's the then Soviets could actually summon UFO's over a certain base, if they started to ready their nuclear weapons rumor/theory has it that once they appear the base becomes inoperable as the UFOs SHUT IT DOWN.

Maybe this is why they follow planes thinking they may have nuclear weapons on them. Just making sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: paviabari

By your reasonable logic…..then nuclear missiles submarines as well as nuclear missiles surface ships …should also be followed.

👽

edit on 2-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: paviabari

By your reasonable logic…..then nuclear missiles submarines as well as nuclear missiles surface ships …should also be followed.

👽

They probably are. 🙃 reasonable logic 😜. Something about Navy ships/carriers tee hee

Look e thar.

edit on 2-11-2022 by paviabari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
meh its private now.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

"Have always believe Gordo Cooper, he is just too well-known and respected." Fox certainly quoted him a lot. Sadly, later in his post-NASA life he began telling wilder and wilder stories, probably to keep getting media attention. He should have been left in his retirement, peaceful and private, he had earned it.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
a reply to: Lysergic

Fox’s The Phenomenon is FREE on Tubi……..Tubi is FREE

Tubi TV

👽
edit on 3-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oooops! Duplicate post
👽

edit on 3-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Not in the UK?
Will keep reading to see if somebody else has posted another link.
I'd love to see it going by other folks are saying.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

How long do you think it will have the new one by Fox?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

How long do you think it will have the new one by Fox?

Don’t know……

I’m almost sure…..it will be free once he’s made money from it first….much like most movie productions. Perhaps early 2023..my guess.

👽

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join