It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the "vaxxine" was never tested on transmission, more and more BS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Proof of intimidation and blackmail in the UK?

And I don't mean someone's granny bugging them to get jabbed so they can come for tea.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

And I don't mean someone's granny bugging them to get jabbed so they can come for tea.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Mandatory NHS Covid vaccinations: 'I feel stalked, bullied, harassed'

Pamela Bischof, who has been an NHS midwife for 11 years, said she felt "stalked, bullied and harassed" with letters, emails and text messages telling her she would be sacked if she did not get vaccinated.

"It's a scandal," she said. "I felt under enormous pressure and it felt like being stalked, like I was being bullied. I felt harassed."

She works in London, which until the U-turn was facing the biggest losses of any region in England, with nearly double the average numbers of unjabbed staff.

Ms Bischof is a survivor of female genital mutilation and says the NHS's mandatory vaccine policy "threw me back" to a time when she was nine years old and "somebody was trying to force me to do something I didn't want to do".

This is just one story. But let's not forget what has happened in the last 3 years. It has been unprecedented.

I am puzzled that you are asking for 'proof'. Is like denying the reality altogether. Denialism in a few words. It's very common in our days.
edit on 14-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Doesn't granny telling you that you can't come over for tea and crumpets unless you got jabbed prove that the intimidation from corrupt government bodies happened? It surely does.

If it reaches Granny, it's already reached everything else and everyone else that makes policy.

The blackmail and intimidation caused trillions in damages and social destruction of lives and families.

And you would gladly pay that price to save face because you can't take responsibility for all the destruction caused by mandates and lockdowns.

As the lies keep unraveling, you continue defending them. Is it just naivety?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

But, there was a "U" turn by the Govt on these mandatory NHS vaccinations?

Next?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not defending them, just denying ignorance.

I'm on record on here stating I don't support mandatory COVID vaccination.

What "blackmail"?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

But, there was a "U" turn by the Govt on these mandatory NHS vaccinations?

Next?

And? You can't dismiss that there was a massive campaign of coercion, intimidation, pressure, blackmailing, harassment, by employers, the Government, the media, etc.

There is no next stop. We stay right here. I know it doesn't suit your narrative but reality has some adverse reactions especially if you have believed in these campaigns.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not defending them, just denying ignorance.

I'm on record on here stating I don't support mandatory COVID vaccination.

What "blackmail"?

My link shows exactly what has happened and regardless the U-turn in mandatory vaccinations in the healthcare system. The coercion, pressure, staking, harassment, etc, didn't go away and didn't magically disappear.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ah, so you are rowing back from your earlier claims of "blackmail" and "intimidation" now?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ah, so you are rowing back from your earlier claims of "blackmail" and "intimidation" now?

Yes. What should I leave this very important point. Not a claim though but a reality unless you want to deny it. It's called denialism of facts and reality.

Here is the link again

www.bbc.co.uk...

Pamela Bischof, who has been an NHS midwife for 11 years, said she felt "stalked, bullied and harassed" with letters, emails and text messages telling her she would be sacked if she did not get vaccinated.

"It's a scandal," she said. "I felt under enormous pressure and it felt like being stalked, like I was being bullied. I felt harassed."

She works in London, which until the U-turn was facing the biggest losses of any region in England, with nearly double the average numbers of unjabbed staff.

Ms Bischof is a survivor of female genital mutilation and says the NHS's mandatory vaccine policy "threw me back" to a time when she was nine years old and "somebody was trying to force me to do something I didn't want to do".

Repetition is very important for learning.
Denialism of facts isn't a good guide when it comes to learning. It can help someone with his/her theological classes in school and university but that's another issue.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

"U" turn.

I repeat.

Now, where is this "blackmail"?

edit on 14-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

"U" turn.

I repeat.

Now, where is this "blackmail"?

Look at the text I have linked and see what the midwife NHS worker says.

Keywords: pressure, stalking, bullying, harassment.
(*) She didn't use the word blackmail...
Letters and emails asking her to get vaccinated otherwise she will get sacked. Does it sound to you as blackmailing? Bullying?

Denying the truth isn't a good guide.

Do you have any valid arguments?

Here is another one with the word blackmailed...

www.worcesternews.co.uk...

Heartbroken' NHS worker who won't get jabbed now faces sack

Mirren Brewer says she feels the government is 'blackmailing' her and other unvaccinated NHS staff as the deadline fast approaches for when NHS workers must, by law, have received two jabs to stay in their job.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes.

The Govt did a "U" turn and it never happened.

That not valid?

Next?

What about the rest of us?

Were we bullied, coerced, intimidated or blackmailed?

Your claim, you back it up.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
U turn after care workers were sacked for not following orders.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'm not sure anyone in the uk was pressured, blackmailed, intimidated or forced to have the vaccines here in the UK.

You'd have done better to have stopped after coerced and pressured if you wanted a fighting chance of being right in this.

Being forced to get it or lose your job is among the highest forms of coercion. Don't play dumb.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes.

The Govt did a "U" turn and it never happened.

That not valid?

Next?

What about the rest of us?

Were we bullied, coerced, intimidated or blackmailed?

Your claim, you back it up.

I gave you two sources that I found very easily online from two healthcare workers. I have backed up my claim but don't need to as I don't live in outer space. It's just for the benefit of the conversation. We all know what has happened in the last 3 years.

The following words were used: pressure, bullying, harassment, intimidation, blackmailing, force.

I am sure I can find many stories like that.

That's about it.

How do you guys feel is another story not going to be covered here. I like how you try to expand the argument and move the bar but sadly you lost the argument.
Good day

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Grenade

Have you ever considered what would have happened if they had done little to nothing?

If they had refused to give any vaccines emergency licence or any of the social measures?

I'm not saying this as a counter argument but as a thought exercise.

I bet if they had gone down that route then ATS would be full of posts about how they put the economy before the health of the population and how they could have rolled out a vaccine but refused as it was too expensive.

Members would have been screaming about how PCR testing and lockdowns would have saved lives but the evil governments wanted to keep costs down and the businesses running.

Funny thing us people really.

It wasn't the roll out of a vaccine that was the problem. It was the coercion, propaganda, shaming and the fact the shots did not live up to the expectations one bit/lies to that effect.

Many on ATS did a thought experiment and accurately predicted what actually happened.

I doubt many here would have screamed for lockdowns as they are suspicious and have good insight into why govenrments do things and can also foresee things like elderly dying alone and children deprived of facial gestures not being a good thing. Don't forget, many of us live in areas where covid was virtually non existent yet the measure went into effect full force.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I wasn't and neither was my wife.

I know lots of people who chose not to have the vax and were not given any grief for it at all.

I only know one person who claimed they were getting pressured and to be honest they are a bit of a bell end so I never really took it that seriously.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sigh.

What part of the U turn came before the deadline do you not understand?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

a reply to: Grenade

Have you ever considered what would have happened if they had done little to nothing?

If they had refused to give any vaccines emergency licence or any of the social measures?

I'm not saying this as a counter argument but as a thought exercise.

I bet if they had gone down that route then ATS would be full of posts about how they put the economy before the health of the population and how they could have rolled out a vaccine but refused as it was too expensive.

Members would have been screaming about how PCR testing and lockdowns would have saved lives but the evil governments wanted to keep costs down and the businesses running.

Funny thing us people really.

It wasn't the roll out of a vaccine that was the problem. It was the coercion, propaganda, shaming and the fact the shots did not live up to the expectations one bit/lies to that effect.

Many on ATS did a thought experiment and accurately predicted what actually happened.

I doubt many here would have screamed for lockdowns as they are suspicious and have good insight into why govenrments do things and can also foresee things like elderly dying alone and children deprived of facial gestures not being a good thing. Don't forget, many of us live in areas where covid was virtually non existent yet the measure went into effect full force.

It was all these things you have described and more such as coercion, propaganda, shaming, vaccine ideology blended with left wing activism, force, pressure, bullying, intimidation, blackmailing,

Just have a look at the two stories I linked above with two of the healthcare workers. These are just two stories.

Given the fact that the vaccines were not tested and they were not safe and effective it makes the situation even more ludicrous.

There is another term that has been produced by the apologist who spoke for Pfizer. I don't know her name but it's everywhere in the news.

Dr Campbell almost exploded yesterday with this new term: 'Speed of science'

Hahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join