It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdest Dream Ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

lols just this morning while walking the dogs
I thought of Bob Loggia
and, squinting in the sunlight, I watched my pack
the eldest lagging as his wont, and I smiled

...what a beautiful day...

when just that second
there was a lady walking immediately behind the last dog
arm fully extended with phone
and 'filming'
looking sternly down at him
then at me

must be enjoying a kodak moment
amirite

what a beautiful day.

# 1631

edit on 10-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

We drive because I don't equalize pressure well. Even tall hills pop my ears. Flying can be agonizing.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sooo... I'm pretty good at intrepreting dreams other than mine.

Your nightmare sounds like something in your life is holding you back and frustrating you. It's not necessarily your husband.
No matter how much you want to go forward you are stalled.

Think about things in your life that are frustrating you. It can even be you. Are you holding yourself back? Are you disgusted with your progress? Maybe it is a person. You are trying to stay on the "path" but there are so many annoying obstacles.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I would have said loss od control myself, but it's also a mix of things that are real enough too.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

that's spooky, and really interesting!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It's not just a guy thing, I've had that exact dream often!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Why does a tilt mean it's in space? Things tilt on Earth all the time

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If you ever see a blue police box, be sure to let me know.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Why does a tilt mean it's in space? Things tilt on Earth all the time

We were hoovering right above land on Earth.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

the thing for me is, that in my dream, I can pee, then right after I'm done, I have to pee again, and the search to find a good spot is back on. I am able to wake up real quick and in a hurry when the flow starts for real, so thus far, I have avoided the bed issues.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't want to jinx things but I'm amazed that I don't have accidents. like you said, I do "go" in my dreams. and that adds to the compounding problems in my dream because now where the flow is going ends up creating new issues I have to deal with. I hate these dreams so much because they're so consistent in how it plays out. it's not a nightmare, but its an exhausting quest to find a suitable place to go in a shifting landscape of dubious bathrooms.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brigadier

Do tell, what is the significance of the blue police box.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm glad to know I don't suffer alone.

But even worse than having to pee all damn night, is the dream of doing the mindless task you know you have to do the follow day, in your sleep. I do it over, and over, and #ing over again. Good news is, the next day, I have already had lots of experience with the task, but you wake up feeling like you worked all damn night.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm glad to know I don't suffer alone.

But even worse than having to pee all damn night, is the dream of doing the mindless task you know you have to do the follow day, in your sleep. I do it over, and over, and #ing over again. Good news is, the next day, I have already had lots of experience with the task, but you wake up feeling like you worked all damn night.

You guys need to ease up on the liquids a few hours before bed.

Also look into prostate health. I saw a report that men that played golf had a significantly lower instance of prostate issues, including cancer. It wasn’t a little bit, it was significant. Don’t know if it is because they are getting sun, social activity or the action of swinging the clubs, maybe all three.

edit on 11-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
lol, we're definitely having the same dreams. I just had one the other day where I'm somewhere and then realize I need to get back to the spot where I was at but now I'm lost and wandering around this downtown area and try and as I might I can't get back to the spot where I was and seemingly keep getting farther away from my destination. It's one of those things where I know what I need to do or where I need to go but its so frustrating that I'm unable to do it in my dream. now normal people probably just recognize that they are in a dream and then take control and have a great adventure but my dumb ass is stuck in this dream trying to read a map or gps that I can't focus on and continue to sit there struggling. I don't know why I can't tell I'm dreaming even though this happens all the time.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ah Ha, someone else had a glimpse of the True Reality....

the indigenous 'humans' (fossiles of historical types of Neanderthals/Sapiens/et al) all those types of pre- Sapiens-Sapiens 'modern humans' )

Are all existing or extinct and 'true' evolved 'Terrans' and not of the same strain as God made 'Adamic-Man

which your 'Dream' set aside as being 'Aliens' dwelling in an Alien space-craft, segregated from the Luciferian evolved, Earthly men/women... on the goddess 'Gaia' planet

thats the synopsis of the night vision/epiphany

edit on th31166550579011292022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Maybe cuffs was the right word given the situation?

Is this a flashback scenario too? It's kinda weird when they happen. Makes them almost real for a second... Unless I'm nuts.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Brigadier

Do tell, what is the significance of the blue police box.

Doctor Who's mode of travel
ur familiar with?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
In the dream I realized we were the aliens… and were being attacked by the humans.
Reminds me of a comic I read somewhere, which mentioned something along the lines of: the idea of a cosmic wall built to protect us from aliens is a misconception, when in reality the wall was built to keep us from disturbing their harmony.

We may imagine that the other worlds, if inhabited, have already solved their problems and have attained what may be termed paradisaical societies (not going by the Kardashev scale, for in an ideal society, technology would've been rendered superfluous). Such was the view of the Copernican revolutionaries. Schopenhauer drew attention to how the ancients unanimously affirmed that the Earth must be viewed a penal colony where its inhabitants make amends for past mistakes.

Fortunately, at this point the "aliens" probably don't have physical organisms (only temporary ones which can be made perceptible to organisms) so the outbreak of war between our species seems unlikely. What we really have to worry about, if Carol Rosin is to be believed, is the possibility of governments using the existence of "aliens" (misrepresented as hostile in the media) and extraterrestrial threats (i.e. asteroids) as a pretext for increased surveillance and perversion of science and technology towards space warfare.

Planet Saturn seems to be more demonized than Mars and media goes out of its way to inundate viewers with its symbols. It seems possible that a planet like Saturn is approximating Earth, if dreams are anything to go by.

<< 1   >>

join