It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender TikTok Star Arrested On Eight Counts of Child Sex Abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Transgender TikTok Star Arrested On Eight Counts of Child Sex Abuse is Australia. Appears more counts or crimes may be coming as they review the guy's computer for additional material and evidence.

Surprise?

twitter.com...

Rachel Queen Burton, an Australian #trans TikTok star, has been charged with eight child sex abuse offenses in Adelaide. On Thursday, prosecutors asked for the case to be adjourned for 10 weeks to allow prosecutors to further do an electronic analysis of her laptop.

www.dailywire.com...

“Rachel Queen a proud Trans Woman living my best life with no regrets,” reads Burton’s TikTok description. The alleged crimes took place in 2019 at various locations in rural South Australia. They include gross indecency, directing a person to sexually manipulate, and producing child exploitation material.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No one could have seen this coming, I'm shocked!

Hopefully his new friends in prison will take care of this situation for everyone.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

When someone is a deviant in one part of their life they often are a deviant in others as well. This especially happens when someone lacks a moral compass.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ahh more LGBTQP bad news. Maybe some day the WOKE will wake the # up!

Can people not see that this whole movement has Mental Illness written all over it? You already won gay rights in many places in the world. Why do kids need to be manipulated and groomed into your Fetishist cult of self gratification?
When will enough be enough? Can someone pleaseFor The Love of God; Think of The Children

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
tiktok is a blessing, all the people with mental illness use it and make it easier to diagnose.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

A lot of stupid people use it.

I recently had to remind a Sergeant who used to work for me before I retired, that it was a CCP controlled data mining operation.

She's a Lieutenant now.

Just another example of how compromised our military is now.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
tiktok is a blessing, all the people with mental illness use it and make it easier to diagnose.

You are not kidding. Where else can we find the sick and demented activist telling us exactly what they are or are planning on doing with video evidence so they cannot deny it.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
One word ... uh, acronym, rather ...

LGBTQPZ+

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: juulzverne

A lot of stupid people use it.

I recently had to remind a Sergeant who used to work for me before I retired, that it was a CCP controlled data mining operation.

She's a Lieutenant now.

Just another example of how compromised our military is now.

Not to deviate too far, I have a story that involves selfies and exif data and one parent who was scared #less about how easy it was to locate their teenager in real time.

Point is that I agree, far too many people done understand how easy it can be to accumulate data on a person. Probably a subject for a new thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Exactly that.
Not to mention troop movements around military bases. How often troops are moved between geographic locations and any number of different data points that can be used against us.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

When someone is a deviant in one part of their life they often are a deviant in others as well. This especially happens when someone lacks a moral compass.

So transgenders are deviants? Sounds like when people used to describe homosexuals as deviants. I wonder what else you think is deviant?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

This

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: Metallicus

So transgenders are deviants? Sounds like when people used to describe homosexuals as deviants. I wonder what else you think is deviant?

If adults want to be trans, that's their business.

But "all ages trans stripper shows" is pedophilia. Plain and simple.

Trans "story time" is child grooming, plain and simple.

Why are you supporting/defending pedophiles?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

There has been young kid beauty pageants for ages where they dress in bathing suits for adults. I think its bizzare and probably a calling ground for pedos.

Trans kid stripper shows, yea not good. Kids dressing up as opposite sex, who cares? All depends.

But pedophiles will always try to weasle their way into positions of power over kids and/or access to kids.

Being homosexual or trans is not a gateway to pedophilia. Pedophiles may use trans status as a way to access kids.

I just think its unfair to label entire groups of people as pedos because of a handful of individuals.

It goes back to the days of hard honophobia.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

This

www.youtube.com...

What a wild thing to do as a teacher, but she got rightfully fired. Not sure how its related.

Also, the quarting guy says "i guess this is teachers in America now".

No its not. I know a few teachers and none have done anything like that. Typical overblown outrage to mislabel an entire group of people. (Such as people do with trans)
edit on 7-10-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ha, you asked what else was deviant. LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ha, you asked what else was deviant. LOL

lol fair enough. Was pretty deviant.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

*yawn*

Another evil leftist.

How many does that make now?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Start persecuting the bloody doctors who keep playing god for profit and keep fueling the whole psycopathic affair on all sides.

Remove the unaccountability of the facilitators.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

S H O C K I N G

hopefully they execute this mentally ill pos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join