It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all See It: Few Address it: Apathy: with America on the Verge

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Both as a health care professional and also a personal care giver of my own father, I want to point out the truth of what we are all seeing in the various videos of Biden. This is too real for me.

This will be a synopsis of my personal experience with people in the Hospital, Nursing homes, and at home with emphasis on Alzheimer as well as generalized senile dementia. All of this is
written to be as real as I can. Showing others not in the field of healthcare just exactly how
close our president is to a total fail. I mean no disrespect to the president, but one thing is clear.
All is not well. This is written to show people why that is indeed a fact.

People are starting to feel both fear, and anger since it is obvious something is very wrong with this man and he is still at the helm of the most powerful nation ever to exist.

If you wish and I do hope you look, do a quick search online of symptoms, and outcomes of those
with Senile dementia and Alzheimer's. If you do so you will find when watching and listening to
our president that indeed this is a catastrophic situation. For Biden. For his family. For America.

First my opinion. Our president is compromised. I truly believe that whoever is behind this man
pushing him forward is guilty at the very least of elder abuse. Now you know my opinion, and as such
I will show you why.

The hospital tends to be a short term stay. There you are treated for acute illness, and not long term.
Hence most people with dementia are sent to longer term facilities. So in the hospital when I was younger we would see people diagnosed with dementia etc. As I got older I found myself an Assistant Director of Nurses of a large long term care facility. In the hospital I worked with hospice and dementia was accepted as one of the symptoms simply of old age. In long term care we did our best to reorient and provide stability in their lives.
As an ADN [Assistant Director of Nursing] of a long term care facility, we had an Alzheimer unit. There the nurses were always busy. Trying to “re-orient” someone to reality. They generally were not successful, and if so only for a short time.

Now for symptom and body function descriptions:
People walked with a short shuffle gait.
People easily stumbled and had balance problems [riding a bike was difficult for sure]
Anything in the environment that changed increased confusion
We once had a lady that one day we moved a chair across the room. I don’t remember why we moved it, but she became very confused. It wasn’t until the chair was moved back that she became more oriented.
Appetite, bowl, and bladder functions were affected and it is no help to laugh about someone needing a depends or diaper when they bodily functions cannot be controlled. But many do.
[In later years many of us may find we ourselves to be in those exact same situations]
Confusion was many times intertwined with periods of full orientation.
Memory loss was generally that of short term. Months, not years.
Normal walking gaits were absent often times with elbows bent with arms and hands forward.
Even when someone stopped walking, their hands would often times remain held forward, “animated”.
Confusion became obvious almost immediately by the observer.
Incontinence of bowl and bladder. ie. I once encountered someone that defecated in the tub while showering. The person asked me...”what is that stuff anyway?” [this was not late stage Alzheimer's. Either]
There are more symptoms but this will suffice. Is anything noticeable in our president from the above?
We don’t know how many of these symptoms Biden has, but clearly he is “animated”.
Reading simple notes can become problematic
Writing becomes more erratic.
Anger issues occur when one does not preform well. They know they are not acting right and frequently project that anger on the person in front of them. This can happen at any point as they have no idea they are confused, and their world is not ours.

All of this is from my previous work as an RN. Now let me tell you about my dad.
From the time he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's to the time he passed away, Time frame around 4 to 5 years. I say this as he lived 200 miles away alone and I was not aware of issues until a neighbor called me and told me he was wondering around the neighborhood in the cold 30 degree weather with no coat. I drove over and discovered he’d had a car accident and didn’t report it to the police.
Subsequently I took his keys and he came to live with me. As the disease progressed I had a first hand view of this and what it can do. He would wander off, so I had to put alarms on the house.

Often times he was lucid and could carry on a perfectly normal conversation. So much so that my brother who lived a thousand miles away had trouble believing me when I told him of what I was encountering.
Then my brother flew in for a visit. He had not seen dad for three years.

Dad greeted my brother at the door. [dad did not call him by name]. My brother simply didn’t notice that little gem. Then dad talked about his favorite football team. Ken asked him who his favorite player was and my dad answered correctly. My brother asked dad several other questions and dad answered correctly.
Then dad abruptly turned around with his back to my brother and asked me “who was that man”?
Now dissect this. Dad had all the right answers, but only to long term questions since his favorite football player was in fact then passed away.

My dad had no idea who he was talking to but covered it up very well. Most importantly, when my dad turned and asked who that man “was” past tense. It meant that as soon dad turned and faced me, he had already forgotten my brother was still standing behind him. Total short term memory loss. You should have seen my brothers face when he realized. We both realized that dad had been covering up his memory loss for quite a while. He was adept at it.

Consider now what the faces will look like when citizens of America realizes Biden is indeed lost in his own world.

So able to carry on a totally normal conservation, and with notes even more able to do so. Short term memory? Total loss.
Long term memory much better but also off. There is a tendency to direct a conversation to the past which is more comfortable for these people, and they can talk the talk quite well sometimes.

Now some of this many of us don’t see. We have no idea if our President is in control of his bodily functions as that can be covered up hidden from us. It is very hard to see confusion when someone has very clear notes in front of him. We don’t know if he is wondering around the White House, and neither can we see most of what is going on, but we can see him abruptly loosing his way on stage, not knowing what to do and looking around lost for help and direction. Animated, and lost. This is classic.
I have seen this all first hand and it is about as real as it can get.
I will try to find and post a video of one classic incident.[never done this here before but will try]
The one where he is on stage and walking, looking around lost not know where to go or do. Is that video fake? I don’t think so. He was lost. Period. This man is supposed to be running the United States of America. Someone is. Maybe ...well it is a conspiracy sit

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidsHope

I do very well know that this man is going down fast into the deep depths of dementia; however, I do not believe he is at the helm. He is a puppet being used by even more corrupt and evil people. It is just amazing that they continue this game. It is as if they are the puppet masters, their puppet is failing as we speak, and they do not even care. They just continue manipulating the strings of this poor worn out marionet. I could call him something else, but I will be kind, after all, he is not well.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidsHope

Having lived with parents with dementia I think that what you are saying about Biden is 100%, but
Something people don’t want to admit is the Trump is going down that road too.

We need younger candidates.
There should be upper age limits just as there a lower age limits.

How about 21-65?

(post by glen200376 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Not to detract from your very graphic and insightful experiences with dementia, but we have very little idea and next to no evidence about who is in fact "running the united states of America". In theory that would be the oval office, the executive branch of the triple tentacled eldritch administration we are currently witnessing, but let's be honest... isn't all of that just a very elaborate shell game to disguise the fact none of our elected officials have tangible capacity to affect the welfare of our nation and its trajectory in the next decade? At worst, Biden has made it obvious there's no heroes in the white house. And that's fine as following smoke trails go, but our focus shouldn't be on how Biden was elected in the first place, rather than who masterminded it. A counter offense is only as useful as knowing where to aim your best weapons.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Honest Democrats need to stop smiling and saying what a good job he is doing. I don't think it is to much of a stretch to consider his entire party, and his wife, for ''elder abuse''.

We saw much of the same ''sham'' in the last years of the Reagan administration. It's the honesty here that bugs me. And on his part, it's the lack of ''self'' honesty that I wonder about. Is he so far gone already that he cannot see his own deterioration?
Is he so far gone that he still believes that he is necessary to whatever that agenda is that he needs to run again in 24 as he promises?
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 07 Oct 2022 11:57:38 -0500Fri, 07 Oct 2022 11:57:38 -050022102022-10-07T11:57:38-05:001100000057 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The left does not care that he is impaired. They have abandoned our political system in favor of naked power.

That is where we are.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

but we have very little idea and next to no evidence about who is in fact "running the united states of America"

This is the avenue that needs to be discussed more openly Mr. Chasm. And I don't mean the ''Clinton done it'' variety of finger pointing. That party has offered up no clue as to who might ''rise'' from the cesspool of incompetency we have been presented with.

I for one am sick of this tit for tat, back and forth of supposedly ''ideological'' philosophies, neither will work to get this country though the next ten years. And I think there are those in positions of ''real power'' that know that as well.

The part of your post, and specifically that one line I quoted that hit me were the words '' next to no evidence''. I agree as it seems they are hiding themselves well. Makes me wonder if whoever they are want no ties to either of the two present political camps to tarnish them when they ride in as cavalry and save the day.

Either that or there really ain't nobody in charge and we are facing nothing more than a fight for the spoils of a dying empire.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Things looked bleak when watching the run off debates between Biden and Trump. Election night sucked, down hill since. Surprised he made it this long. As for who he takes his orders from? The WEF is high on the suspect list with a lot of policy direction.

As for why he would provoke Russia then hit something that is helping out Germany looks pretty dumb on a foreign affairs level. As for Barisma being involved in the Gas trade, is he trying to leverage some competitive advantage for one of his kids deals?

Playing senile does make a good cover story when trying to bring down a nation. There is a lot of money and big chunks of government driving what is going on. Is there some kind of globalist agenda to bring down America as its war machine as it has been moving around the globe for the last century, Biden is just a puppet in this plan.

Or is Biden just getting old and senile, doing dumb thing and agreeing with what anyone says to him. The democrat party looks happy with this or else congress would remove him. So what is really going on with the democratic party in how decisions are made? Is it people like Obama and Hillary in the background deciding what get approved or restricted?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
okay...I'm sure you don't mean 21...perhaps 35 is a decent year as is.
Watching how 21 year olds behave, think, bloviate...well...it would have to be an exemplary 21 year old for sure, and the knowlege base and experience necessary just can't be achieved by then.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
okay...I'm sure you don't mean 21...perhaps 35 is a decent year as is.
Watching how 21 year olds behave, think, bloviate...well...it would have to be an exemplary 21 year old for sure, and the knowlege base and experience necessary just can't be achieved by then.

Some states allow governors to be 18, but yes for president 35 is fine.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

but we have very little idea and next to no evidence about who is in fact "running the united states of America"

This is the avenue that needs to be discussed more openly Mr. Chasm. And I don't mean the ''Clinton done it'' variety of finger pointing. That party has offered up no clue as to who might ''rise'' from the cesspool of incompetency we have been presented with.

I for one am sick of this tit for tat, back and forth of supposedly ''ideological'' philosophies, neither will work to get this country though the next ten years. And I think there are those in positions of ''real power'' that know that as well.

The part of your post, and specifically that one line I quoted that hit me were the words '' next to no evidence''. I agree as it seems they are hiding themselves well. Makes me wonder if whoever they are want no ties to either of the two present political camps to tarnish them when they ride in as cavalry and save the day.

Either that or there really ain't nobody in charge and we are facing nothing more than a fight for the spoils of a dying empire.

Sadly the idea of democracy only protects our liberties insofar as those liberties protect our communities. When communities get scared, they put up fences and hire guards and print graphic blurbs to discourage unity and fellowship.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Two Words...Maiden America

edit on 7-10-2022 by juulzverne because: forgot to trim the url

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Over/Under on Biden resigning is Quarter 1 2023

Special Wink Code= 1Q23

Defensive-Offence-Vengeance Code = JFM23

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Can you name anyone currently in publlic office who is 21-65 who comes close to qualifying for the top job? I can't think of a one. And with 50% of the US population as dumb as a stump, fully programmed by CNN, there's no guarentee the Dems would put up anyone any better than Biden. Newsome? Yea, let's turn the rest of the country into California. AOC? Really? What else do they have that's fit to be POTUS? Oh, well, I guess there's Tulsi Gabbard. Does anyone really trust Tulsi Gabbard? At this point no one even knows where she really sits on the issues other than with a finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

For a glimpse of the not so distant future, watch the movie Idiocracy cause that's where the US is headed.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Can you name anyone currently in publlic office who is 21-65 who comes close to qualifying for the top job? I can't think of a one. And with 50% of the US population as dumb as a stump, fully programmed by CNN, there's no guarentee the Dems would put up anyone any better than Biden. Newsome? Yea, let's turn the rest of the country into California. AOC? Really? What else do they have that's fit to be POTUS? Oh, well, I guess there's Tulsi Gabbard. Does anyone really trust Tulsi Gabbard? At this point no one even knows where she really sits on the issues other than with a finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

For a glimpse of the not so distant future, watch the movie Idiocracy cause that's where the US is headed.

It's not about electing Gabbard, it's about eliminating Biden as the other half of the presidential race. A reasonably intelligent US citizen wants to guarantee the 2nd option for POTUS isn't the absolute worst candidate in the entire spectrum of federal servants because that's not a race at all, it's an ultimatum.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's not about electing Gabbard, it's about eliminating Biden as the other half of the presidential race. A reasonably intelligent US citizen wants to guarantee the 2nd option for POTUS isn't the absolute worst candidate in the entire spectrum of federal servants because that's not a race at all, it's an ultimatum.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at there, but after some calm reflection, I can see Gabbard as possibly the best of the worst the Dems have to offer. But she'd find herself just another puppet of the Obama cabal of advisers that pull Biden's strings. And that really strikes to the heart of the matter. Having lost all control of the Universities to the Woke Leftists, anymore, anyone who gets elected is going to find themselves deep in their clutches such that the turn to left never stops.

The situation is so banal that I've actually lost interest in the POTUS position on the ballot. You'll notice I haven't mentioned any of the Repubs. They have practically no chance of ever winning another POTUS race. But worse, they don't have any one of any true "value" to run for the office.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If the president is senile, then America is officially a banana republic. Cause it's obvious Biden ain't in charge of jack squat, which means unelected folks are at the helm with their own agenda.

top topics

join