It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herschel Walker GOP canditidate admits to having Dissociative IDENTITY DISORDER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is just mind-blowing!

This guy is literally "insane", and has yet managed to have secured the Georgia 2022 Senate race nomination.

Former football player Herschel Walker, who was endorsed by former president Donald Trump and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, won the Republican nomination with 68% of the vote.
en.wikipedia.org...

Are the GOP insane?!

Walker has spoken publicly about being diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and has served as spokesperson for a mental health treatment program for veterans.[158] He wrote the 2008 book Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder[159] to help dispel myths about mental illness and to help others.[160]

In the book, Walker wrote that he had a dozen distinct identities, or alters.[93] According to Walker, some of his alters did many good things, but other alters exhibited extreme and violent behavior, which Walker said he mostly could not remember.[152] A competitive alter caused him to play Russian roulette in 1991, as he saw "mortality as the ultimate challenge", he wrote.[93][152] He was formally diagnosed with the disorder in 2001, after he sought professional help for being tempted to murder a man who was late in delivering a car to him.[93]

Walker attributed his divorce to his behavior caused by the disorder.[152]
en.wikipedia.org...

I recently wrote here about the "Little Demon Society", based on my too many experiences with NPD/BPD type personality disorder people. I got the term as one admittedly called theirs "the little demon", while another calls it "turning into the devil".

Which is what this guy has lurking behind his facade at all times as well::

According to Walker's ex-wife, for the first 16 years of their marriage, Walker's alters were somehow controlled, and she had no idea that he had any disorder.[152] Grossman said that the situation greatly deteriorated once Walker was diagnosed, after which he began to exhibit either "very sweet" alters or "very violent" alters who looked "evil".[152] She said that in one situation where Walker exhibited two alters, she was in bed when he held a straight razor to her throat and repeatedly stated that he would kill her.[152] Walker did not deny Grossman's account, saying that he did not remember it, because blackouts were a symptom of the disorder.[152]
en.wikipedia.org...

These people by nature compete with themselves it seems to one up their malignant if not brutal tricks and diabolical mind games. Their evil alters live to wrecking ball every foundation of your relationship, derail and eventually devastate your livelihood, twist your mind inside out, project all of their disgusting personality traits upon you, and ideally humiliate you along the way.

Their face is a mask. They're dishonest to the core. No doubt they lie to themselves more than anybody. Everything presented to you and the world is all an act, that is until they have you in their snare and its 'too late'. As long as they stay sober anyhow, the ones that party the masks slides right off and here comes the little demon wrecking ball for all to see.

And the GOP is backing this guy to the core?

How isnt the MSM head lining this to the hilt?

Ohh, that's right a nation of personality disorder lunatics is The Agenda after all. And the GOP has just exposed themselves as the same old right hand sock puppet of the True Owners like was always so obvious in the old days before the SJW'ification of society made them look totally sane and all that.

Now the gorilla in the room question is, how many of his alters are 'liberal' versus 'conservative'.

And it matters in the political ideology sense because, I'll tell you from first hand experience with these people that the evil alters are the most entitled POS mongers ever.

Which alter was it that sent the lady to get an abortion for example?

I mean if we're going to vote for these kind of people shouldnt we first have the names and bio's of each alter?

Reminds me of some time ago I was reading arguments about the whole gender kids restroom subject, and saw actual appeals to multiple personality disorder people being accommodated likewise are the next step in that whole agenda. Which to me then was like how about we make a third restroom for the gender people and the personality disorder people. Because its the same thing in too many senses.

Ergo, how many of Walker's alters are female / gay / lesbian / etc?

edit on 6-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

be prepared to face the wrath, i'm a republican and posted a thread about this and caught all kinds of hell.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think you mean "first openly dissociative identity disorder candidate of color"

it's historic.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Libs should be fine w it

They're fine w dementia Joe and the guy in Pennsylvania who also can't string a sentence together

Can't wait to see the fake outrage
edit on 10/6/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This is a full on "whataboutism" trap.

Round and round you guys can go, I'm not biting.

Later.

⭐+🇺🇸 because =

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

"Whataboutism" is what goes on in that guys head every waking moment, bet the ego's be shifting the blame and such at each other all day rationalizing what each or the others have been doing. They cant turn it off. There's no cure for it. It's a never ending battle in their head. It lowers their IQ because the brain is so busy with it all all the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I honestly think that anyone running for any type of critical leadership role in government should have a mental health check.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well, I guess he'll fit right in with the rest of the politicians. If you've ever noticed, they change personalities depending on what group of people they're talking to.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Seems like he's doing a pretty good job of leading a successful life while managing his condition.

Unlike the lifelong mooch/trust fund commie Fetterman running for senate in PA. Who recently had a stroke and and can't even form a coherent thought anymore.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

How do you equate having a successful life or managing his condition when his ex-wife cited during their divorce trial that he threatened to 'blow her brains out' while holding a gun to her head?

www.sportskeeda.com...#:~:text=Walker%20is%20set%20to%20win%20the%20Republican%20nominat ion,Cindy%20DeAngelis%20Grossman%2C%20filed%20for%20divorce%20in%202002.
edit on 6-10-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
a reply to: EternalShadow

"Whataboutism" is what goes on in that guys head every waking moment, bet the ego's be shifting the blame and such at each other all day rationalizing what each or the others have been doing. They cant turn it off. There's no cure for it. It's a never ending battle in their head. It lowers their IQ because the brain is so busy with it all all the time.

I'm still not going there, having already been there.

I wish you good fortune in this thread however, good day sir.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Is that corroborated with any evidence, or is it a conveniently timed political ploy from a bitter ex?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The evidence is that he admitted that he probably did do that but because of his multiple personalities he doesn't remember. This gets worse by the second.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Even his therapist has had to call the cops on him because he feared for his life.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You're pathetic. Mental illness is treatable.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not every type is treatable.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The evidence is that he admitted that he probably did do that but because of his multiple personalities he doesn't remember.

Hershel Walker, the quintessential Manchurian Candidate!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

DID doesn't have a biochemical component, so it can't be treated with medication. The only course of treatment is extensive therapy, and even then final fusion may not be achievable.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm dead. Give my vote to him. All's fair in love, war and voting.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You're pathetic. Mental illness is treatable.

there is no cure for DID, meds can be used to help secondary symptoms.

Dissociative identity disorder, on the other hand, isn't a chemical imbalance. Medications, including antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and antianxiety medications are commonly prescribed to people with DID. Yet, these medications are used to treat secondary DID symptoms and comorbid conditions, not the DID itself. Dissociative identity disorder cannot be corrected by any medication.

There's No Cure for Dissociative Identity Disorder

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join