It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Tells On-Air Personality JIM SCIUTTO to Stay Home Until His Mind is Right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 5, 2022

CNN has been suffering a tumultuous year. Chris Cuomo was fired from the network for allegedly aiding his brother, disgraced Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with his scandals.

Jeff Zucker resigned a CNN’s president just a few weeks later after carrying on an affair with an executive.

On Monday, former president Donald Trump filed a $475 million lawsuit against the media company after claiming that the network had carried out a “campaign of libel and slander” against him.

And now, high-profile anchor-journalist Jim Sciutto is being told by CNN bosses to "Stay Home" for a while...

A media source told the Daily Mail Sciutto would be taking time off from the network after the anchor did not appear on the Tuesday or Wednesday episodes of “CNN Newsroom.” Sciutto’s most recent article was published Monday.

Last month, The Daily Beast reported that Sciutto was the subject of a CNN internal investigation earlier this year after he took a “serious fall” in Amsterdam.

Sciutto had been returning home from a reporting trip to Ukraine to cover Russia’s invasion when the incident occurred, according to the September exclusive report.

“Despite colleagues taking direct flights home from Poland, Sciutto and his producer made a stopover in the Dutch capital where the accident occurred. We hear Sciutto has since recovered from the incident but has been directed by CNN to address a ‘personal situation,'” Confider said.
More at: nypost.com...

IMO, the content and tone of the article implies that Sciutto tried to commit suicide, but it didn't work.

Is that how you read this Sciutto saga, ATS members?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN needs to fire all staff and begin again with 100% interns.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Guess lubin' toobins gonna have to work double time.

Maybe CNN can just use zoom meetings format.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Hardcore illicit drugs are legal in Amsterdam, are they not?
Maybe Sciutto and his buddy stopped over for a bender and maybe OD’ed or something?
God only knows what these CNN degenerates get off on.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
This is the most likely explanation, the fall being the straw that broke the camel's back. He's probably one of those known for his indulgences and gets by most of the time... but sooner or later habitual users miss the mark, fall down, and they can't get up 😂

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

Maybe it was the trip to the .. clinic that did him in ?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Nope. Id say the herb was potent and he fell over off his nut.

And so I agree with Razor

edit on 6-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Read the thread

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Can we just say "Mr. Highway" syndrome? Only not sure if it is cnn that is mr highway or Macauly Caulkin

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
First thing that came to mind when 'having a fall' is that he got caught putting the hard word on the wrong person. Maybe he did score some killer buds and had a come to Jesus moment being in Amsterdam?

As for getting ones head right to work at CNN, I recommend a lobotomy.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

Are you suggesting bill clinton should be the next cnn anchor man?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Your posting style is not very conducive to conversation.

a reply to: MidnightWatcher

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Did that sting a little too much?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
a reply to: jarsue97

Are you suggesting bill clinton should be the next cnn anchor man?

I'm all for it, Slick Willy is all about entertainment. 👗🍆 lol

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Interesting, that you would take this to imply suicide, and I am not saying that your assumption of the situation is wrong. It could very well be that.

I am not at all familiar with this journalist Jim Sciutto at all, so I cannot even presume to know how hard core, left wing, Kool aide that the man could have partaken in, since working for CNN.

However, maybe some of these people have a conscience after all, and being force into a situation where they find themselves in, lying to the people day-in and day-out. They feel they are in impossible situations with no way out. I could imagine that some might break. Just think of the consequences, if they start talking about what they know, not only them, but they could put their own families at risk. I think some of these people might see themselves in a position with no way out. All though, as stated above, I do not know the man, and so I cannot even begin to say if this was the moral corner, he found himself in.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
CNN needs to merge with a Cartoon Channel and just show Chuckie movies and shows for about 90 days 😀

Jennifer Tilly and Fiona Dourif should be the Program Directors 😀

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I found this from Jim Sciutto on Reddit -

Jim Sciutto, a prominent CNN news reporter posted a picture of his impressive bar on Twitter saying, "Share a picture of your bar. This is mine." Thousands posted pictures of their bars, many with a full basement or garage set up with seating, TVs, etc. I found myself pouring over the pictures with both positive and negative emotions. Part of me felt envious, the other part felt sorry so many people so focused on drinking --- enough to actually build a fully outfitted bar and stock it with dozens of bottles of booze. It's Super Bowl Sunday, normally a day of drinking for me. Sadly, that usually meant I missed most of the game. I don't know where this post is going, but I WILL NOT BE DRINKING WITH YOU TODAY, Thank God! I do know that for sure.

Just seems to me that he may be dealing with alcoholism - the signs are there.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

CNN's public masturbator, Jeffrey Toobin, was forced out, 3 months ago.

Source: www.latimes.com...

CNN couldn't survive without Trump to bash. It became a tabloid focusing on all-things-Trump in 2016.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

CNN needs to fire all staff and begin again with 100% interns.

Believe it or not, I think that is happening with the On-Air personalities. They sound like they answered a Craigs List ad.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hardcore illicit drugs are legal in Amsterdam, are they not?
Maybe Sciutto and his buddy stopped over for a bender and maybe OD’ed or something?
God only knows what these CNN degenerates get off on.

Sciutto should be thankful he didn't stop over in Russia, or he'd be in a cell getting drilled by Brittney Griner and Bruno.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

CNN's public masturbator, Jeffrey Toobin, was forced out, 3 months ago.

Source: www.latimes.com...

CNN couldn't survive without Trump to bash. It became a tabloid focusing on all-things-Trump in 2016.

Toobin's buddy, Chris Cillizza, is being permanently ejected from CNN this month.

Source: redstate.com...

Watching CNN crumble in real-time is a treat!

I hope the network has enough money left to settle the numerous lawsuits pending against them.

new topics

top topics

join