It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Are Cheering The Use of hormone blocker on a Young Child.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

blockers are NOT surgery, NO ONE is doing surgery on a child

Yes, they are (and I'm pretty sure you damn well know it).

More Trans Teens Are Choosing ‘Top Surgery’

Michael is part of a very small but growing group of transgender adolescents who have had top surgery, or breast removal, to better align their bodies with their experience of gender. Most of these teenagers have also taken testosterone and changed their name, pronouns or clothing style.

The rest of your claims are false as well.

Children identifying and/or identified as transgender are being offered every goodie in the basket of gender "affirmation," including hormones and puberty blockers.

Every medication has potential short and long-term side effects, some debilitating, some fatal. Every person can and will react negatively to one medication or another. Every medication lists potential side effects and adverse reactions. The effects of puberty blockers are not always reversible. Sterility, brain function, bone loss -- all are known side effects of puberty blockers, and not reversible.

There are links between hormones and cancer, including the hormones naturally produced by our own bodies, such as estrogen-dominant breast cancer.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well, at least every single comment I saw after going through many pages were all in agreement - this is pure evil, and it absolutely is child abuse of the kind that warrants removing the children from the abusers control.

Most good people agree...

But as crazy as it is, we've seen the exact opposite happening... children removed because a parent refused to let their child be exploited and mutilated.

I'm afraid we need to let this craziness play itself out and let it implode. It will eventually. It's just not practical or sustainable.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
quick bit of info just to offset the absolute shrikes in this thread screaming blue murder while showing their total ignorance;

- blockers are NOT surgery, NO ONE is doing surgery on a child

Where have you been? They most certainly are doing surgery on children. That is why the AMA and others want the DOJ to squash conservatives who are reporting on it.... with the hospitals own web pages, interviews, and advertising material.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hospital: We give kids puberty blockers and perform double mastectomies on minors.

Conservatives: This hospital gives kids puberty blockers and performs double mastectomies on minors.

The Left: Prosecute & deplatform these conservatives for publicizing the hospital's services!

Screenshots:

UW Health put out this guide specifically “for under age 18” on how to prepare for a “gender affirming” double mastectomy.

gettr.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 6-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
quick bit of info just to offset the absolute shrikes in this thread screaming blue murder while showing their total ignorance;

- blockers are NOT surgery, NO ONE is doing surgery on a child

- blockers are just a course of pills, often prescribed [YES TO CHILDREN] for things like overactive thyroids

- this is NOT human experimentation or wildly unknown business, we know exactly what's going on here and a professional endocrinologist [someone who actually knows what they're talking about sorry armchair warriors] will be working with and monitoring the child constantly. EVEN AS AN ADULT there are frequent checkups and blood tests, and while everyone has a different comfortable level of all the different hormones, it's relatively easy to keep tabs on these and tweak what's working and what's not

- blockers are NOT permanent and will NOT cause lasting damage. if, at an absolute worst case, the child takes the blockers for years before deciding they don't want to transition, even then "late bloomers" are not an unknown or unhealthy phenomenon. What is far, far, FAR more likely however, is that they will have made up their mind long before that and either gone off the blockers of their own volition - it's just pills! you can just stop taking them! - or decided to go through with transition and will be UNBELIEVABLY better off for not having developed secondary characteristics of their natal sex. And let me just remind you that when i say "better off" what i mean is ghouls like you lot will treat them better for it

- blockers are not carcinogenic man what the hell

- they don't give kids ANY hormones, let alone the treatment they give to sex offenders come on are we trying to be as lurid and cartoonish as we can?

actually you know what i'm out

Lupron: What’s the harm?

Study: Effects of puberty-blockers can last a lifetime

FDA statistics on adverse effects of Lupron show a high death rate over 6 years, and which appears to show elevated breast and uterine cancer incidence.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Lupron is no joke. It comes across my desk with a laundry list of side effects all day in its use as a chemo drug for advanced cancers.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Lupron is no joke. It comes across my desk with a laundry list of side effects all day in its use as a chemo drug for advanced cancers.

Yes, it can be helpful in slowing/stopping growth of cancers located in hormone producing organs, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have carcinogenic side-effects of its own. That is the point I was trying to make to continuousThunder.

Because such carcinogenic action is slow onset, it isn't readily apparent in clinical situations. When 'new' regimens are adopted, it is prudent to analyze all adverse reaction statistical data closely and with caution.

edit on 6/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I guess I was poor in my intent.

Who in their right mind thinks it a good idea to give otherwise healthy individuals drugs toxic enough to tackle advanced cancer and think it's not going to have serious adverse effects?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think there's anyone that can be called "in their right mind" who would think that this is a good idea.

In this instance, it's not about the kids, it's about the egos of the "parents". Oh, gosh, see how woke/cool I am? I'm willing to abuse my child to prove it. Aren't I oh, so woke??

Spare me from ever being that woke.

Child abusing monsters.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

www.reuters.com...

The Komodo analysis of insurance claims found 56 genital surgeries among patients ages 13 to 17 with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2019 to 2021. Among teens, “top surgery” to remove breasts is more common. In the three years ending in 2021, at least 776 mastectomies were performed in the United States on patients ages 13 to 17 with a gender dysphoria diagnosis, according to Komodo’s data analysis of insurance claims. This tally does not include procedures that were paid for out of pocket..

A total of 17,683 patients, ages 6 through 17, with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis initiated either puberty blockers or hormones or both during the five-year period. Of these, 4,780 patients had initiated puberty blockers and 14,726 patients had initiated hormone treatment.

<< 1   >>

join