It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Are Cheering The Use of hormone blocker on a Young Child.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The More i keep seeing these folks, whatever they are LGBT or far leftists.
Waving with the LGBT+ flags.

Do they not realize this is going to hurt the LGBT+ communities?

What these parents are doing to their children is wrong.
Young children are only doing this because the parents pressured them to do so.

Its even worse that they had put LGBT+ Rainbow flag on their child' face while doing the surgery.

On Twitter, As Clown Twitter Reported..

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Natural selection will sort this mess out. If a parent is happy to screw up the fertility and family unit for their children it does not look to be much a problem a few generations down the track.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

When generations of today destroy the generations of tomorrow there is little hope for the future.

Surely the children of tomorrow will curse the people of today that did this to them.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

This is child abuse imo.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

This is child abuse imo.

Well this is a belief that the Ukrainian leadership is for fighting to be in the EU for.
Ukrainians wont be able to protest agaisnt it.

The EU has Western Liberal values
edit on 5-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Values are all but lost in todays Western culture. It’s all evil, fake bullsht at the expense of the innocents sadly!

If those beliefs are acceptable with the Ukrainians, then that’s just sad.

I do miss the Honor and goodness of people, and the people who would stand against it!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
She will hate her parents at some point in the future.

I feel for her, but the parents deserve every second of scorn coming their way.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Flat out child abuse and im assuming a bit Munchausen by Proxy for a lot of these parents

THESE are the situation where kids need to be taken from their parents, when they will WILLINGLY hurt their children and in some cases butcher their bodies all to conform to the most current trend of Woke culture

disgusting and evil............Period

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: KTemplar

This is child abuse imo.

Well this is a belief that the Ukrainian leadership is for fighting to be in the EU for.
Ukrainians wont be able to protest agaisnt it.

The EU has Western Liberal values

Didnt take long for you to turn this into a Ukraine thread

Jesus christ, give us a break
edit on 10/5/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Oh wow look the mom has purple hair. How did I know before I even clicked?? I was just called old fashioned in another thread for being able to identify histrionic behavior. This isn’t a political movement. This is a mental disorder. And now kids lives are being literally ruined. Kids sterilized from these puberty blockers. Kids getting osteoporosis at 15 from these blockers.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What happens to a child who doesn't develop normally?

Is this in any way reversible, or is it permanent and something from which they will never recover?

edit on 5/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Cant give an exact answer but the most telling evidence in my opinion is that sweden (progressive mecha to many) are starting to ban transition medicine of any sort below a certain age because of negative long term problems. (least thats what was reported)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I decided to write something here but it turned into a thread of its own.
edit on 10/5/2022 by shaneslaughta because: New Thread

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is just ... wrong.

I don't know what else to say than that. You have a normally functioning body that doesn't need medication, so you medicate it trying to make it what it's not.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is Human Experimentation under the guise of Tolerance and Sexual Identity.

I'm horrified.

These poor kids.

I hope they don't suffer for this later in life.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

This is what happens when mommy and daddy miss playing their Barbie's and Transformers.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: chr0naut

Cant give an exact answer but the most telling evidence in my opinion is that sweden (progressive mecha to many) are starting to ban transition medicine of any sort below a certain age because of negative long term problems. (least thats what was reported)

When they chemically castrate rapists (with the same drugs), they aren't expected to recover.

For instance, the drug "Lupron" is given to sex offenders to chemically castrate them. It is also exactly the same stuff given to children as a "puberty blocker".

That's not to even mention these drugs carcinogenic properties, or their effects on bone density, or an entire laundry list of other barely understood and more well known adverse effects.

edit on 6/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
someone made a throw away comment the other day that hit me like a rock.

"what group of people would want to keep kids in preteen bodies up to the age of consent"

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
quick bit of info just to offset the absolute shrikes in this thread screaming blue murder while showing their total ignorance;

- blockers are NOT surgery, NO ONE is doing surgery on a child

- blockers are just a course of pills, often prescribed [YES TO CHILDREN] for things like overactive thyroids

- this is NOT human experimentation or wildly unknown business, we know exactly what's going on here and a professional endocrinologist [someone who actually knows what they're talking about sorry armchair warriors] will be working with and monitoring the child constantly. EVEN AS AN ADULT there are frequent checkups and blood tests, and while everyone has a different comfortable level of all the different hormones, it's relatively easy to keep tabs on these and tweak what's working and what's not

- blockers are NOT permanent and will NOT cause lasting damage. if, at an absolute worst case, the child takes the blockers for years before deciding they don't want to transition, even then "late bloomers" are not an unknown or unhealthy phenomenon. What is far, far, FAR more likely however, is that they will have made up their mind long before that and either gone off the blockers of their own volition - it's just pills! you can just stop taking them! - or decided to go through with transition and will be UNBELIEVABLY better off for not having developed secondary characteristics of their natal sex. And let me just remind you that when i say "better off" what i mean is ghouls like you lot will treat them better for it

- blockers are not carcinogenic man what the hell

- they don't give kids ANY hormones, let alone the treatment they give to sex offenders come on are we trying to be as lurid and cartoonish as we can?

actually you know what i'm out

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
What these parents are doing to their children is wrong.

Well, at least every single comment I saw after going through many pages were all in agreement - this is pure evil, and it absolutely is child abuse of the kind that warrants removing the children from the abusers control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join