It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Flight Tracking Pipeline Analysis The HAAWC Missile System

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
In this video,flight tracking data is analyzed and a single aircraft is found to be in the right spot at the right time. It is fascinating to learn that aircraft identifiers have been scrubbed to obfuscate clandestine flights, but with the right software and equipment you can still learn a lot about what's happening in the sky.

The analyst speculates on the type of weapon system that was most likely used (HAAWC Missile System) to carry out the sabotage, however, I do not have the experience or knowledge to even guess how accurate this might be.

I found the analysis to be compelling and am curious to hear what others think after seeing this.

The flight tracking analysis begins at about 10:13, but I recommend watching the entire video if you have time.

Thanks for reading/watching and have a wonderful day!

Here's the video:

edit on 1042022 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I'm not saying it's not possible, but why would we use one of our most advanced hypersonic missiles on a non-critical target like this? There has to be a dozen ways to accomplish the same thing without potentially jeopardizing sensitive technology.

PS. I've also always thought that our hypersonic program(s) are ahead of what's publicly stated and that the reported "failures" are just to throw off China and Russia.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Monkey Werks has some good stuff most of the time. Can be tedious about the trainers but Zaphod got me watching ADS Exchange so this fits that pastime. Definitely agree the data points can tell a potential story.

Not a fan of Zeroedge though and he refers to it, and we got to remember he is doing this for compensation too.

Regardless have listened enough to where he has more hits than misses decent analysis
edit on 4-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Certainly, looks like a DUCK!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

I'm not saying it's not possible, but why would we use one of our most advanced hypersonic missiles on a non-critical target like this? There has to be a dozen ways to accomplish the same thing without potentially jeopardizing sensitive technology.

PS. I've also always thought that our hypersonic program(s) are ahead of what's publicly stated and that the reported "failures" are just to throw off China and Russia.

I don't know obviously but perhaps they want to use it in a real-world situation, and perhaps help sell our weapon systems.

He definitely thinks war drums are being beaten everywhere, but he has said that since February if not earlier.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The story has certain " Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 " downed by Ukrainian SU echo...one of dozens different narratives Kremlin wanted to stir the pot..

I dont trust that person 1 cent .

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

First, HAAWC is not hypersonic. It is a set of deployable wings that allows a standard MK 54 anti submarine torpedo to glide down from the cruise altitude of a P-8 to sea level where it can enter the water. Subsonic all the way.

Second, I don’t think it has been released for operational deployment yet. It is still under development.

Third, the explosions that were recorded that took out the pipelines were quite a bit larger than what you can fit in a torpedo.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
not really since none have even been built yet and won't be for a few years, stop reaching for straws to blame everything on America, especially when russia has more reason and motivation in blowing up the pipeline than America does.
edit on 4-10-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm watching the video now...I was wrong...I thought they were referring to HCSW as opposed to this, which is an anti-sub missile. Makes it more plausible, but I still believe there are other/better ways to accomplish the same thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Yup. I confused it with something else.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Monkey Werx is known for hyperbole, and for massively exaggerating on his channel. He recently claimed the WC-135 was in Europe sniffing for Russian nuclear weapons. First, that's not how it works. Second, the only existing WC-135 just recently went to Offutt, and isn't operational yet. He also claimed recently that Biden has no pride in the US, because he flew to Europe on a plane using MC46 as the callsign, with 28000 trailing behind it. MC46 was the press plane flying ahead of Biden and Air Force One. He has also claimed the C-2 Greyhound is a smaller version of the E-2 Hawkeye that the carrier uses for the AWACS mission.

As for his claim here, the P-8 was out of Keflavik, not the US. They are staging out of there a lot. The P-8s don't fly from the US, and return to the US. They're forward deployed aircraft. The aircraft was over the pipelines between the two explosions. The MK54, with HAAWC or not, can't hit a stationary target, on the bottom of the ocean. Torpedoes are designed to home on noise, and track moving targets. A pipeline on the bottom has all that ground clutter around it, so the torpedo can't differentiate between the pipeline and the background.

The hex code used, AE6851, is in multiple databases as belonging to a P-8A, and has been tracked multiple times. Including near Gibraltar, and out of Keflavik. August 26th, it was tracked crossing between Gibraltar and Tangier, into the Alboran Sea.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This entire globe is being recorded digitally for years. These advanced camera systems are in most if not all military spy satellites circling the globe. All land, water and air are under the periscope.

It is almost impossible to not know. Type in coordinates, date and time, hit rewind and watch. Old school....

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If the US did this, they wouldn't have used an aircraft broadcasting on ADS-B, flying directly over the area right at the time of the explosion. If it was an aircraft at all, they would have been dark, and they would have released a weapon that could be programmed to delay its activation until they were well clear of the area. A far more likely scenario is the USS Jimmy Carter would have sailed into the area, underwater the entire time, released an ROV or a Seal Delivery System submersible, cruised over to the pipeline, set up a charge, and sailed back out without anyone the wiser they were even in the area.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Very eye opening details Zaphod.

For future reference, how would you rate Money Werx as a source of information? He does go through a lot of different information platforms.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Monkey Werx is known for hyperbole, and for massively exaggerating on his channel. He recently claimed the WC-135 was in Europe sniffing for Russian nuclear weapons. First, that's not how it works. Second, the only existing WC-135 just recently went to Offutt, and isn't operational yet. He also claimed recently that Biden has no pride in the US, because he flew to Europe on a plane using MC46 as the callsign, with 28000 trailing behind it. MC46 was the press plane flying ahead of Biden and Air Force One. He has also claimed the C-2 Greyhound is a smaller version of the E-2 Hawkeye that the carrier uses for the AWACS mission.

As for his claim here, the P-8 was out of Keflavik, not the US. They are staging out of there a lot. The P-8s don't fly from the US, and return to the US. They're forward deployed aircraft. The aircraft was over the pipelines between the two explosions. The MK54, with HAAWC or not, can't hit a stationary target, on the bottom of the ocean. Torpedoes are designed to home on noise, and track moving targets. A pipeline on the bottom has all that ground clutter around it, so the torpedo can't differentiate between the pipeline and the background.

The hex code used, AE6851, is in multiple databases as belonging to a P-8A, and has been tracked multiple times. Including near Gibraltar, and out of Keflavik. August 26th, it was tracked crossing between Gibraltar and Tangier, into the Alboran Sea.

This is what ATS is all about, it ain't just denying ignorance anymore, but watch out for hyperbole and outright disinformation.

it's why my default mode should always be skeptical and obviously much more skeptical than I am. Sometimes it's better to unplug because there is no way of knowing when you are being led astray for whatever reasons.

Glad you commented Zaphod...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

He's good for getting you started on looking for information. I wouldn't believe him as to what he claims, but it's at least a start for where to look. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say maybe a 3, a 4 on a good day.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

This missile is not hypersonic nor even a missile. Its the standard air dropped torpedo with a kit added that was actually made for an AGM meant to give it standoff capabilities. It allows the P-8As to launch their fair stop torp from 30,000ft altitude as opposed to having to descend to under 100ft to launch (Which is what the torp is rated for). Nothing super expensive really. I would assume the torp itself could easily be programmed to hit the pipeline as they have GPS guidance built in, and the target is a static object with a known gps location.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The easiest way to blow it up would be hacking the pipeline software that runs the pumps, turbines, and valves etc... just create a setting that produces pressures beyond what the pipeline can hold.

But anyway... that area is always crawling with US and European aircraft/ships etc... most likely the U.S. did it, considering the Clown in the White House said he would end Nord Stream.🤡

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Torpedoes aren't programmed to hit static targets. The Mk54 uses passive and active acoustic homing for guidance.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

It would be. The last way they would do it though would be on ADS-B with the entire world watching.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join