It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Says When It Comes to ABORTION - He Sides With SATAN Instead of GOD.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Tuesday, October 4, 2022

It's stunning for a U.S. President to not only admit it, but to brag about being on the side of SATAN, when it comes to killing human babies, while they are still in their mother's womb. But that is exactly what President Joe Biden did last night.

President Joe Biden has been incessantly bringing up abortion. On Sunday night, Biden's tactic got even more desperate, and bizarre, as he appeared to compare himself to the Devil.

Biden's tweet mentions how his father told him "don't compare me to the Almighty," but "to the alternative," presumably the Devil.

The president then goes on to tweet a point claiming "Democrats want to codify Roe. Republicans want a national ban on abortion," and that "The choice is clear."
Source: townhall.com... 902

The implications of this are profound. The most powerful person on the planet is openly telling all the world that he thinks like, and (possibly) even admires the "alternative" to God...meaning Satan (aka "The Devil").

Please read the article and the stunning message President Biden posted to the Twitter social media platform last night.

Is it possible the President is so drunk with power fueling his evil mind, that he's simply telling everyone to choose sides...Choose him and Satan, or Conservatives and God?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised by this, but then really not surprised by this. Biden is always proving how incredibly stupid and evil he is with most every act and word, but this is unprecedented in the level of stupid.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Biden is the best that Satan can muster to advance his cause in the world then that is just pathetic on the part of the Prince of Darkness.

If Satan is for abortion anyway. Doesn’t mention it in the bible.

I hear the Lightbringer prefers child sacrifices so the abortions might put a damper on his schemes if anything.

Either way with Biden leading Satan’s charge I think it’s safe to say things won’t go his way. Nothing else Biden or his coven of incompetents touches ever goes well.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'm surprised by this, but then really not surprised by this. Biden is always proving how incredibly stupid and evil he is with most every act and word, but this is unprecedented in the level of stupid.

Maybe he's preparing the world for his upcoming "anti-Christ" actions. The people in Joe Biden's administration have been unusually quiet since Labor Day. No press briefings from them. Even the Biden Admin press secretary is refusing to discuss subjects that Americans care most about.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Satan may have put a "spell" on Americans to keep resistance to Biden's actions minimal. He has a record low approval rating, but to the best of my knowledge, there has been no large-scale protests against the policies, even though they are making life more difficult for the majority of Americans.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
the pope should excommunicate him and nancy.

they are such fools.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Page not found.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
Wayback Machine to the rescue

Had to use a URL shortener as the formatting messes up with the long wayback link
Wayback Machine

edit on 4-10-2022 by Brigadier because: Fixing Hyperlink

edit on 4-10-2022 by Brigadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Umm, as much I think Biden is unfit for President or anything else, I do not think he worship the devil.
It is a simple word play, if you are compared to god you will always look bad and insignificant.
But if you are compared to the devil most people will see you as a god.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
aaand the article has been pulled

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Its a little random but really just another one of Biden's old sayings. I don't believe its his own.

www.barrypopik.com...

If you think he directly is trying to say he's the devil and evil then that's purposelly ignoring Biden's oddball personality in which he says wierd old sayings that no one really knows the meaning to.

Its comical that Biden is so oblivious that he doesn't realize the hard-religious will role with this as some declaration of evil.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Umm, as much I think Biden is unfit for President or anything else, I do not think he worship the devil.
It is a simple word play, if you are compared to god you will always look bad and insignificant.
But if you are compared to the devil most people will see you as a god.

Yes , Biden uses alot of old sayings. Some are very obscure references or mini parables.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
the pope should excommunicate him and nancy.

they are such fools.

Biden/Pelosi put a smile on Satan's face several times a month...

Biden has scandalized and confused many faithful by continuing to receive Holy Communion while supporting abortion, which the church deems gravely sinful.

Recognizing the need for clarifying this issue, U.S. bishops fulfilled their pastoral role by suggesting a teaching document on preexisting doctrine regarding Holy Communion. The doctrine would remind Catholics that they must be in a state of grace to be spiritually prepared to meet our Lord in the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
At the end of the day who gives a monkeys what Biden's father used to say?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
presumably he meant compare me to other mortal men, not God.

in any case the democrats don't care what Christians think, even as a lot of them pretend to be such.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Total mental case manifesting. Jesus frick'n Christ !!!! 🤣

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Biden did not say he sides with the devil yet the Headline says he does.
The quotes offered do not support the claim of the headline.
The link is broken

This thread belongs in the trash bin.
Mods, please remove to the proper forum. Trash

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It actually means the Devil raised up a Clown... 🤡

Remarks by President Biden at a Democratic National Committee Event

Anyway, but there’s a lot really — truly, there’s a lot on the ballot. There’s — this is — my dad used to have an expression. He’d say, “Joey, don’t compare me to the Almighty. Compare me to the alternative.” (Laughter.) And we have a real alternative here that — this is not a — this is not going to be a — an election that isn’t of significant consequence.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
👆👆The Source is GOOD !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Biden did not say he sides with the devil yet the Headline says he does.
The quotes offered do not support the claim of the headline.
The link is broken

This thread belongs in the trash bin.
Mods, please remove to the proper forum. Trash

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join