It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this controlled oposition for the vaccine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here we have a major UK heart doctor, going on MSM he used to get on the BBC and push the vaccine. Now he has flipped when everyone who is going to get it has got it. Won't they need plenty of finger-pointing to take the heat off? He maintains he has had the Jab. but he says his father went down with a heart attack. He found two blockages in his arteries. He was a fit man with a very disciplined lifestyle. Even if we give this man the benefit of the hind site, he says the odds of significant harm is one in eight hundred. That's for hearts. Notwithstanding the other damage. Well worth listening to as he quotes irrefutable evidence to stop this vaccine. The worm has certainly turned here. But too little too late? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There's a viral video somewhere that shows him saying we have to go after vaccine disinformation in 2021 and a new one that plays after saying all covid vaxxes need to be halted. I don't think controlled op would go that far.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

At least a goodly portion of pro-vaxers have stopped derailing every thread on vaccine damage. Nothing like the irrefutable truth to make them disappear.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Clears the room.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Enough of these whistleblowers. We need solution blowers. There has to be a remedy for those injured or facing injury from Jabitha. I hope there are some working behind the scenes on a therapy to assist. That needs to be the focus now. The issue has been clarified but not a fix.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Not sure about this guy in particular, but I've been impressed by some of the journalists at GB News, who have quite aggressively railed against what they themselves are openly calling 'the SCAMdemic', on live British news television. They are broadcast to the nation, a fledgling station which still suffers the odd technical wobble, but I've been really pleased with some of the commentary against the vaccines, angry comments about the World Economic Forum & so on, so they do seem to be taking it to the big dogs, really railing against the deception & the tangible harm which is being done to people's health, which is still killing people left, right & centre. They've discussed the devastating vaccine injuries of professional sports players & marathon runners as just one example. Well worth supporting the station, if you live in the UK.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is an interesting opinion on his paper but you probably won't like it.

It's by another doctor who disputes some of his opinions.

link

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

link

As discussed in the other thread he can publish his rebuttal after being peer reviewed and we can then see and discuss its contents.

Dr Malhorta's publication stands strong and has created a lot of reaction.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What on earth are you doing man?

You can't stalk me around the boards saying what can and can't be posted!

You need to take a break and get some perspective.

You only get to choose what you see not what everyone else does....

a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

link

Yep "science"-based medicine is big pharma owned. They will smear anything that's not pro vaxx. Even if the vaxx was only tested on 8 mice.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That's a pretty stock answer isn't it?

I assume you've got some sort of proof it's owned by "big pharma" right?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Here’s how to know SBMs opinion before you read any article. If you find that even one of their thousands of articles doesn’t fit this paradigm, please post it.

If it’s natural, it’s not effective.
If a study has shown that a natural product is effective, it’s flawed.
If the study isn’t flawed, it’s clinically insignificant.
If the FDA claims something is safe, SBM will never disagree.
If a drug is FDA approved, it’s effective. SBM will never question its efficacy or ‘clinical significance’.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

What on earth are you doing man?

You can't stalk me around the boards saying what can and can't be posted!

You need to take a break and get some perspective.

You only get to choose what you see not what everyone else does....

a reply to: Asmodeus3

Nobody stalks you.
This is a public thread that anyone can reply to as long as they have an account.

As for the study by Dr Malhotra of course it has created a reaction as he is endangering the narrative in terms of the safety of these vaccines for which we know nothing about the medium and long term effects, the same way we knew nothing about the short term effects until we started massively experimenting in the population. Something that Dr Malhotra has realised. Late of course, but better late than never.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Anyone who is desperately still trying to defend the toxic gene therapy better be getting all their boosters forever or stfu.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

He's probably triple masked as we speak.

Herp derp vax works but have more. Herp derp vax works but also wear mask. Herp catches covid but vax also still works derp. Dies from covid but vax still works derpherp. herp dies from vax but vax still works derp.
edit on 3-10-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is that code for "I have no evidence that it's owned and run by big pharma, I just said that to try and discredit the link"

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Here we have a major UK heart doctor, going on MSM he used to get on the BBC and push the vaccine. Now he has flipped when everyone who is going to get it has got it. Won't they need plenty of finger-pointing to take the heat off? He maintains he has had the Jab. but he says his father went down with a heart attack. He found two blockages in his arteries. He was a fit man with a very disciplined lifestyle. Even if we give this man the benefit of the hind site, he says the odds of significant harm is one in eight hundred. That's for hearts. Notwithstanding the other damage. Well worth listening to as he quotes irrefutable evidence to stop this vaccine. The worm has certainly turned here. But too little too late? www.bitchute.com...

I have make reference to Dr Malhotra in my thread and one or two other threads and I was about to make another one about him.

He has created a reaction and the vaccine apologists in these forums have gone on an barrage of derogatory comments and remarks by calling him a conspiracy theorist, dishonest, incompetent, publishing in obscure journals, biased, etc.

The reason is obvious I think and it's this:

Results:

In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion:

It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.

The paper here:

insulinresistance.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Please Stay on Topic.

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!! Please do not discuss other threads, or each other.
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join