It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dowd on Greg Hunter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just pure statistics, which can be extrapolated to predict future events. The death rate has gone up, but the disability rate has skyrocketed. For instance, the Vietnam war went on for ten years, it claimed over sixty thousand lives, and the excess deaths in those age groups have been the same in a year. He has data that suggests that the average life expectancy will drop to just over fifty. It is after all simply about the unfolding data, an interview well worth listening to if you want a handle on future trends. Ed worked for Blackrock, he has a handle on the present insurance claims and says the economy is linked to the vaccine. You won't find this on Utube or Twitter. It seems to be banned. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Keep them coming Anon. You are over the target. No telling how much longer until we feel like the French Underground in WWII and have to hide from the Neo Nazi's.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Many people are also knocked out of the economy because of long covid. The findings of recently published research are showing that covid is having an impact on people's neurologic health. The future isn't looking good for many people impacted by this.

I don't know much about the vaccine injury rate and will have to wait until further research comes out. It'll probably lag a year behind long covid statistics, since it's release was about a year or so later.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

I think we are looking at a long fuse with a massive bang at the end. Deaths and permanent disability are two things with a nasty payload. The death to disability ratio if you call it ten to one the next group is the working disabled are another ten times the permanent disability numbers.If ten to one is a working number. Since the heart is a bundle of neurological tissue, you can be sure that there will be a larger Neuro psychological damage. That could have an impact greater than the rest.
I also found it interesting that the number of people who haven't had the vax, might have been too great for them to get the quarantine camps going. Twenty-eight percent if memory serves me.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

Many people are also knocked out of the economy because of long covid. The findings of recently published research are showing that covid is having an impact on people's neurologic health. The future isn't looking good for many people impacted by this.

I don't know much about the vaccine injury rate and will have to wait until further research comes out. It'll probably lag a year behind long covid statistics, since it's release was about a year or so later.

Long covid is mostly bs as Alex berenson exposed it. The legit cases are rare and just viral chronic fatigue syndrome.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Long Covid
I will have to disagree with you. Long Covid is not as you say bs. I have two members of my immediate family suffering and know of several others, so not as rare as you think. The symptoms vary but it is very disabling.

These treatment centers are being rolled out nationwide and the demand is so high that there is a waiting list. You can't imagine how life altering this is and it affects all ages. We continue to wait but do not have much confidence that anything can be done to turn this around and return them to their former health.

new topics

top topics

join