It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Is Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lately I often felt Putin doesn't look or behave like himself. So what's a girl sniffing a conspiracy do?
Right the Tube

Not quite what I was thinking, but others have noticed differences in height, ears, expression too. So I kept thinking and remembered 2015.

Sun 15 Mar 2015 17.58 GMTLast modified on Wed 29 Nov 2017 21.46 GMT

Since Vladimir Putin vanished from public view 10 days ago, the speculation surrounding the Russian president has been nothing if not dramatic. One rumour claimed he had died. Another wondered if some cosmetic surgery had gone wrong. Yet another placed him in Switzerland for the birth of a secret lovechild.

The reality – two conflicting reports suggested on Sunday – may be rather less sensational and not at all at one with Putin’s virile image: while one claimed he had gone down with the flu, another suggested he had been suffering from back trouble.
Some on Twitter wondered if Putin was suffering from a botched Botox injection, which he is widely believed to receive.

After Putin did not attend a meeting last week with the leadership of the FSB intelligence agency, some speculated that his withdrawal could be tied to the murder of the opposition leader, Boris Nemtsov, in front of the Kremlin at the end of February.

That killing has reportedly sparked a power struggle between the FSB and the security forces of the Chechen leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, one of whose men is accused of the shooting.

guardian
Hm. The same Chechen leader who is now so fiercly loyal to fake-Putin? Or is it 'who got whipped into shape by the FSB'?

Because that's the natural assumption isn't it? Who's the power behind Putin the intelligence apparatus, with or without him as president Russia is a spookocracy. Or counterintelligence state if you're feeling formal.
Because of that I think Russia's actions have stopped making sense to the average person accustomed to the usual circus of politics and diplomacy.
It takes a special mindset to feel into how intelligence people operate. From my point of view it fits.

Some pictures on BBC to aid your musings on what I just presented.
And not to forget the absurdely huge table.

The lasting legacy of the meeting, however, might be its aesthetics. For their discussion, Putin and Macron sat at opposite ends of a truly enormous table, a tiny floral arrangement at its center. For five hours, the two sat there in conversation, nearly 20 feet from each other, according to CNN...
But that doesn’t explain why Putin and Russia would use similar distancing when meeting with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban this month...
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov? When he met with Putin in Moscow on Feb. 14, he sat about as far away from Putin as Macron had....

Read more about it here
People who knew the real Putin are kept at a distance. That's exactly what you'd do if you use a double, for two reasons:
1 to keep people from noticing
2 to keep your double in check

The force that broke the oligarchs was the former KGB, reorganised in its various successor services. Putin himself, of course, came from the KGB, and a large majority of the top elite under Putin are from the KGB or associated state backgrounds (though not the armed forces).

source

To sum it up:
Putin got killed by his old KGB clique in 2015 in an exchange between Chechens and the FSB.
A powerstruggle largely unknown to us in the West, but in retrospective it seems all but obvious.

Thoughts?

(post by M5xaz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Anything's possible in these crazy times, but I don't think he's dead. Just my 2cents. Well, 1 1/2 cents for inflation.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wish you had added a '?' or clarified 'theory' in the post title
first glance I thought it was an alert, regardless of the forum logo.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You got my hopes up there, only to dash them!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If Putin is dead, we're all doomed.

link   
Body double more than likely. Biden appears to use one too.

link   

Brain dead.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

How so?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Especially interesting given the same kind of allegation is often made regarding Beijing Joe and several other agents in the current US administration. I've seen the comparison of ears that don't match up. I've seen the videos of interviews where there appears to be some kind of a line or gap at the collar that shouldn't be there.

None of this is, to me, hard to believe. It's not that I'm gullible; it's that we're living in strange times when deception and falsehood are the order of the day.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Dead man walking.

Suggest he avoids balconies and upper floor windows.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: alldaylong

Dead man walking.

Suggest he avoids balconies and upper floor windows.

And a trip to Salisbury Cathedral.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Not yet

Probably around this time next year, when his mobilization is defeated

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's possible...

rita-light.livejournal.com...

If true, that means Putin is not the one behind the war with Ukraine. It's a cabal.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Lazarus Short

How so?

Imagine: in all the world, no Putins...all Bidens. Yup, doomed. We have too few real statesmen, and Putin was one of the best. If he's gone, it's a bigger loss than some of us will ever know.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Give the war hawk rhetoric a rest for just one post.
You sir are a warmonger,not to different from Putin I bet given the chance.
Your life must be very sad and boring if your every thought is "plucky little Ukraine good".
Why so emotionally involved?
Are you Ukrainian?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm pretty sure it's a cabal behind it with or without Putin.

Also not just true for Russia. I guess.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join