It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a moment of GLORY in Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Don't try this at home kids as now you would probably be shot, but I did a very amazing thing when I visited Israel. It is one true moment of glory in my life. If I die tomorrow nobody can take the moment away from me as it happened in time and space. I wonder even if there is anyone else living who has done this?

I spent a night wandering around the Old City of David at Jerusalem. I walked around the streets, prayed at the Wall, walked around the whole city walls and walked up the Mount of Olives in the dark, passed Gethsemene. I was deep in the Palestinian area of East Jerusalem in the dark. I had asked for an Angel to take me where The Almighty wished me to visit. I passed shapes of people in the dark, but had no fear. It is like I was walking on air.

I eventually found a place above Gethsemene. I prayed for Jeruslaem and even cried a few tears, real tears of real feeling for the whole history from Abraham to Jesus to now. I fell asleep there under an Olive Tree.

A few days later I visited again with an American guy I was hanging out with. We prayed at the Wall, visited the spots in Jerusalem in the Old City then I took him wandering up the Mount of Olives. It was a very far out thing. The Palestinian kids came out riding a donkey colt and laughing right in front of us. I knew exactly what this was and why it happened. Where I had prayed and fell asleep was oposite a house belonging to a Palestinian man called Abraham. He told me that it was the place where Jesus wept and prayed over Jerusalem. I discovered all of this walking around in the dark just by trusting who was guidng me. I am a single person with no kids. I can take chances. I am very seasoned and experienced with inspiration. I made it to my fifties and my life has been a total experiment and not very well funded too. I stil live to experience. I go miles out into the sea on my kayak. There is nobody to miss and it is pointless just to cower my life away getting old on a metaphorical park bench.

I got as excited as David did when he danced before the Ark. I carefully tip toed through the Arabic graves that surround the Golden Gate (Messiah Gate) so as not to step on them. I managed not to step on a single grave. I jumped over the spiked railing, knelt on the floor and prayed right on the step of the blocked up Gate that Jesus went through on the donkey colt. I touched the right post two thirds up where Jews keep Mezuzah and touch when they enter the gates of the Old City.

I was nearly arrested for it too. I got clapped for it by some Israelis. It was an instinct. It is like it had to happen. Don't try it now as it is much heavier. They could shoot you. This was when they askd questions first. You know, this is the most special thing that ever happened in my life. I thought of it today as my neighbours were cramming my front door up with crap. I moved it all away, gave my door step a good cleaning and now it is clean with good access. Front doors and doorsteps are really important. They matter to me.

I have had all my best experiences spiritually related to The Most High and Jesus. It is mystical and magical. It defies the world and defies the gravity that holds us down in this reality. I hope I get to visit Israel again. Last time it was like the Old Covenant visit to Israel, the Jews and Jerusalem. I kept trying to make it to Galilee, but never made it. Next time I am doing Galilee. I know a verey special experience awaits me. I am describing the Treasure of Jesus here. It is worth a billion times more than all the diamonds in Creation. It is my Treasure!

Thanks for letting me share this. Every word is 100% acurate and true.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

Sounds like an awesome experience.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your spiritual experience. It is different for each of us, but the spiritual can never be meaningless. It's, in the language of an old rocker, "Another brick in the wall."

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This made my day!

Yah/God bless you always.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I was in the garden of Joseph of Arimathea, complete with a roll-away rock by a tomb. You could see "Skull Rock" in the near distance, the place where Jesus is said to have been executed.(*) Beneath the rock is an asphalt parking lot full of tour buses idling so their diesel exhaust rises in a cloud toward the rock above.

It was very spiritual.

* Note: There are usually several places in Jerusalem that compete for being "the place" where something eventful happened. But as I heard a priest say, "If the real Dolorosa is one street over, does it matter?"

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Marvelous.
Though I am not Christian, I hope I understand your passion. For ten years my passion was exploring river beds with my snorkel and goggles searching and looking at aspects of God's fine creation that had escaped the witness of most likely anyone else in the world had ever seen. Glorious stones and boulders of various colors with surfaces rough or slick.

Each year I might return to the same place in a river only to find that the familiar formations of the previous summer were gone, replaced by migrating gravel washed by the winter torrents displaying new glories for me to find.

The capacity of human pareidolia offered me interpretations of dogs and cats, people, horses and so many other familiar visions in creation. Most often I would bring home small, or large memento of my quests. Sometimes I visited with creatures of fable such as is seen in my Avatar.

So maybe I understand and appreciate your ''moment of Glory'', and maybe I don't, but in either case I am thrilled to have read it. Thank you.

top topics

join