It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You loot, we shoot': Ron DeSantis delivers unflinching warning to criminals & looters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: infolurker

Wow. It's Katrina all over again.

When did it become okay to murder people over property, especially when that property might be canned soda and diapers?

For sure, and the property would be flood damaged to boot.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS Looting Florida properties in the wake of Hurricane Ian.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Send them all to New York, Chicago, or LA, where they'll have lots of criminals to interact with.

The lowlifes!!
Now you all know what we are dealing with here in NJ, just garbage!!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Now watch all the bleeding hearts come out to defend this ilk,
while they're living in their nice upscale neighborhoods and gated communities.
Time we sent them a few million to deal with, let them have the pleasure!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: infolurker

Wow. It's Katrina all over again.

When did it become okay to murder people over property, especially when that property might be canned soda and diapers?

Please show me a documented incident when someone has been killed for stealing diapers. I'll wait.

www.wftv.com...

Leonard is accused of shooting and killing 19-year-old Arthur Adams in the parking lot of the Walmart on Clarcona Ocoee Road in February 2017 as Adams tried to steal diapers, deputies said.

Man charged with killing Walmart diaper thief has new explanation for what happened

Hmmm where did this happen……..FLORIDA

This was theft. Plain and simple. No weather event, no survival, stealing.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: carewemust
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS Looting Florida properties in the wake of Hurricane Ian.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Send them all to New York, Chicago, or LA, where they'll have lots of criminals to interact with.

The lowlifes!!
Now you all know what we are dealing with here in NJ, just garbage!!

Murders and rapes galore in Texas.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I heard ya mate.
a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So someone steals my crap and then I have to work more and spend more time that's valuable to me getting back everything that's stolen to me. Less time to enjoy life. Less time with my family.

That's a threat to my life.

You know the whole life, liberty, and happiness thing. Sure let me let someone steal that from me.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Both it seems...and I am pretty sure in FL you have that right.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just stopping back by to report from Fort Myers. Its honestly not as bad as I expected for as hard as it was hit. Now we all saw the direct aftermath footage so I would say that is a testament to the massive clean up effort. Even as I sit here now there are crews up and down the street from servepro to contractors to...well I hate to put it as such but spanish speaking only groups of demo workers...basically the trash guys who are dealing with the nastiest parts of the cleanup. Whether or not they are legally here I don't know.

I will say there have been many spanish only speaking folks going up and down the block picking at each houses trash piles. Which some have manners and others not so much. I helped a nice family of cubans get some great stuff for one inclined to restore it...buy they also asked if they could have these things politely. I even sat there and told them what got wet and what we just didn't want anymore...google translate is a good send.

This morning I ran across a man who needed a ride outside the target and it just so happened he was heading our way. Before I could tell him we would take him he asked a couple walking by whom immediately agreed to drive him. I have seen a lot of that type of thing since being here but that's the best example I saw first hand and heard the interaction too. Also met a 91 year old neighbor of my moms who has dementia. She came down because as she said nothing works in my apt. ...so I went with her and found chargers for her phone got her all plugged in. Apparently her daughter sent police to come on a welfare check yesterday because her phones been off. Come to find out the daughter never has come to check on her and left her to ride out the storm in her second floor condo. Outside in the street it was chest deep water with wind and waves. She would have drowned. I doubt this was the only such example here so I do expect some of those left like that many have died.

Our place will be gutted and we are salvaging what we can as we speak. The only crappy part is that the HoA is the one with the flood policy for all the condos and they are really pushing to go sooner than later and as such are pressuring people to rush their own salvages. Trying to sus out irreplaceable memories from this mess takes time. For those who dont know the storm surge water isnt just water but all the debris and a ton of sewage too. All the backed up toilets and drains and all that gets in there. Anyway...It said I would report when I got here...so here you guys are.
edit on 9-10-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Democrats are ANGRY that Florida Governor DeSantis potentially saved the lives of "Migrants", by removing them from the state before Hurricane IAN arrived.

Source: www.axios.com...

Desperate Idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join