It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential hope for early stage dementia patients...

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Fascinating work this guy has been doing for close to a decade now.

His research seems to indicate that people in early stages of dementia can arrest progress of the disease, and reverse to a great extent through the use of 40hz stiumuli, either visual, or sound.

I kind of stumbled across the potential healing effects of certain frequencies a couple months ago, primarily the solfeggio frequencies, and the effects that they have on biology. 174 hz to relieve stress and pain. 285 hz to repair tissue and organ damage. 528 hz is said to help DNA repair itself, and induce deep sleep.

I have been listening to 528 hz while I sleep for a couple of months, and I do believe I sleep deeper, and my neck doesn't bother me so much.

I spent a half hour last night listening to 40 hz on headphones because typical computer speakers won't reach that low. I did find it relaxing. I am going to do this a couple times a week, and see if I notice any difference in my focus and organization, which would be huge for my add riddled brain.

edit on 29-9-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

This kind of stuff sounds crazy. Ok, well maybe in the West we are told that this sort of stuff is supposed to be crazy.

Binaural beats are amazing, I had to wait 3 weeks to get into a dentist for a root canal. Binaural Beats was the only thing that got me through that horrific period of pure excruciating pain. I do not know what I would have done without them. It works best when you use headphones.

They supposedly work at a quantum level and sound is able to create a healing type of effect by vibrating molecules in the body. When I used the youTube binaural beats for tooth pain, I had this effect: after a short while, my affected tooth felt as if it was vibrating and then it felt as if it was floating and then the pain was completely gone. After about 20 minutes, I could then remove the earphones and it would give me relief for up to 8 hours. This could get me through an entire night or the majority of the day.

This is the link to the youtube video that I used. It has 5.7k likes on it, and most of the reviews are extremely positive.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-9-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Here's a thread that may interest you. We discuss "healing sounds", including the 40Hz audio. It really is a fascinating subject.

Research showed that increasing 40Hz brain rhythm power and synchrony stimulated the brain’s immune cells and its blood vessels to clear out the toxic proteins. Research shows that patients must listen to this sound for 1 hour per day every day for sustained benefits.

The MIT 40Hz audio:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Remember, what can heal can also do damage.

So if some sounds are good that means some sounds are BAD. Like much of the music today.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Oh man,That is a sweeeet noise!
I can feel it scritching my brain.
What a strange sensation,I use binaural beats for delta/theta waves,but this is a different animal-If I close my eyes and concentrate on the source of the noise-it seems to start not in the headphones,but right in the center of my brain-which is weird as that is not an area of the body that I can physicaly feel usually.

That's getting incorporated into my meditations,cheers

top topics

join