It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostile Takeover of Food Production - IceAgeFarmer Broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is a subject that I've brought up a few times on ATS: "thought leaders" and food industry players pushing a shift in dietary trends, away from natural, animal-based protein diet in favor of plant-based or even processed food alternatives. In the last 12-18 months, in the wake of the pandemic, like so many other conspiracy theories, it seems like we are watching what might have once been regarded as far-out, fanciful possibilities crystalize into concrete agendas.

Christian, the man behind the IceAgeFarmer channel on YouTube, has spent a good deal of his time and focus on this topic. He recently sat down with a very informative guest, Frederic Leroy (Ph.D of food science), to discuss Dr. Leroy's research in the area of macro dietary trends, with a specific focus on how the backbone of the food industry (large food processing firms and agri-corporations) is conspiring with the usual NWO/one world government suspects to relieve you of the burden of deciding what types of food YOU put into your body. This dietary dictatorship has even been given a nice, cozy, eco friendly title of the "planetary diet".

The episode is organized as a walk-through of a PowerPoint presentation deck that Dr. Leroy has created to track the historical evolution and current machinations around the "planetary diet", or what might also be termed as an "Agricultural Great Reset".

This was, in my view, among the most enlightening episodes of IceAgeFarmer broadcast that Christian has presented. Dr. Leroy's research is far-reaching and comprehensive, thorough, and he captures all of the key concerns around the trampling on our basic, fundamental liberties/rights, by actually planning to deprive us of our decision on what types of foods we ingest, and weather or not we would ever dare to be so bold as to opt out of the vegetarian future that our unelected, self-appointed "thought leaders" have so graciously envisioned for us.

This is a deep dive into the subject, and while it's a lengthy show, it's well worth the watch. As I was watching the discussion, I jotted down some notes from the presentation, as I wanted to have a summary of this to share with some other folks I'm talking to about this subject, so I will share them here as well. In my notes, I took the liberty of re-arranging bits and pieces of the conversation into coherent and semi-sequential sections. Christian and Dr. Leroy's dialog is far ranging and jumps about a little in the timeline of events, but is nevertheless outstanding and perhaps the best presentation you'll find in the Internet about this phenomenon, or at least that is what I've seen thus far.

----

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Forcing the population to eat insects, which our digestive system is not designed to process (Chitin), is a despicable psychological warfare operation to demean non-globalists. Of course, Globalists themselves will never eat insects, because, you know, they falsely think themselves as superior. Like the masks that never apply to them, the covid bans on group meetings that never apply to them, the carbon footprint garbage that never applies to them and their private jets, etc.

Nothing to do with ecology, the Earth, sustainable food production or nutrition.
A power/control thing ONLY.

Globalists want us to see ourselves as subhumans, and want us to accept our subhumanity.
THAT is the "supremacy" that must be fought.

Guillotine time.
Stat !
edit on 29-9-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Agreed; I believe that many of these initiatives lumped under the "green" umbrella are nothing to do with ecology or "saving the planet".

The ostensible justification for forcing widespread vegetarianism on the population is that animal agriculture helps saturate the planet with greenhouse gases. This is of course, quite literally, cow manure. One just need to use the animal protein-enlarged brain inside your skull to debunk this. Think about how much larger the populations of large mammals, ungulates in particular, were before mankind's industrialization. The plains of America, by the accounts of Native Americans and Europeans alike, were smothered with bison. Herds of wild horses were also introduced into the Americas, and grew quite large in size. In modern times, the American bison nearly became extinct (which is an unfortunate tale for another day). As man has industrialized, this has corresponded with more and more of a factory approach to raising livestock for consumption. A practice that was once widespread (raising your own cattle for food) has become less common and more efficient. almost an assembly line operation (for better or worse). Coupled with over-hunting populations of large mammals and game along the way, it's without question that populations of large, methane-producing ungulates, have been declining precipitously for centuries now.

So if the number of methane-producing livestock/game have been and are continuing to dwindle...how is that they are a concerning contributor to greenhouse emissions. EVEN IF there was any basis in truth to large mammals contributing to climate change, then we should be seeing their contribution drop as their worldwide numbers decline. There is a massive contradiction in thinking here that shows this line of thinking to be the giant pile of cow dung that it is.

There is quite a bit of detail in this presentation on the startling degree of non-rational, and unscientific thinking that underpin this entire scheme. It goes back decades, to the 1960s and even farther, to the heyday of the Rockefellers and their dealings with the Vatican. Turns out their one world philosophy is in large part formed on top of a foundation of mysticism and spirituality, more so than informed and rational thinking. In modern times, a flimsy veneer and thin coat of paint have been slapped onto these earlier spiritual concepts to make them appear "scientific".

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Any scientists who shows valid proof of anything the DS are doing to us is wrong, and they find a way to revoke their Jobs and fine them or ban their books, if they can. Very few have the clout to say the truth and continue in their chosen careers, and their current line of work.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All part of the great reset. This is just one peice of the puzzle. Food, energy, economy.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
All part of the great reset. This is just one peice of the puzzle. Food, energy, economy.

It seems that way, as this appears to be just another tentacle of the monstrous Rockefeller leviathan.

The Rockefellers maybe should lead by example. If they're so eager for a one world government, perhaps move somewhere badly in need of good governance (Somalia? North Korea?) and run an NWO trial program.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Agreed, except for one thing.

Globalists are not driven by "mysticism".
This is purely EXTREME narcissism and power: they want a new feudalism where they are the new overlords and we become their subjugated slaves/serfs, with no laws applying to them and extensive rules applying to us.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Agreed, except for one thing.

Globalists are not driven by "mysticism".
This is purely EXTREME narcissism and power: they want a new feudalism where they are the new overlords and we become their subjugated slaves/serfs, with no laws applying to them and extensive rules applying to us.

The Globalists Really Have an Irrational Death Wish . 7 Billion Other Humans on this Planet Will Exterminate them All Even with their High Tech to Protect them . A War of Attrition is Never Won by the FEW........

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
To what end do people believe the great reset is aiming?

Those truly behind ‘everything’ are rich enough, powerful enough, influential enough as it is. They control most everything already. Few try to stand against them and those who do cannot stand for long.

Population control? Move even slightly too fast and society will collapse quickly. Not weeks or months but over decades, 50 years or so. I’m not sure they actually want that.

More wealth? Not sure how collapsing everything helps that.

Total control? They more or less have that now.

Emperor like status? Doesn’t gel with One World Government.

It is obvious that the world is in a manufactured turmoil and that it is getting worse day by day. War looms, energy crisis growing, food shortages incoming, health crisis not over, financial crisis gaining momentum. We’re all going to be thankful for something, but what?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
To what end do people believe the great reset is aiming?

Those truly behind ‘everything’ are rich enough, powerful enough, influential enough as it is. They control most everything already. Few try to stand against them and those who do cannot stand for long.

Population control? Move even slightly too fast and society will collapse quickly. Not weeks or months but over decades, 50 years or so. I’m not sure they actually want that.

More wealth? Not sure how collapsing everything helps that.

Total control? They more or less have that now.

Emperor like status? Doesn’t gel with One World Government.

It is obvious that the world is in a manufactured turmoil and that it is getting worse day by day. War looms, energy crisis growing, food shortages incoming, health crisis not over, financial crisis gaining momentum. We’re all going to be thankful for something, but what?

I can't speculate on what motivations these people have, nor do I care to wast my time doing so. All that matters is that un-elected wealthy people are attempting to force their will on the actual eating habits of large chunks of the worlds population. I'm not sure something so diabolical, on such a large scale, has ever been attempted.

DID YOU KNOW that right now, under the auspices of something called the C40 cities initiative, that mayors of 14 major metropolitan areas around the globe, have ON THEIR CITIZENS' BEHALF committed to cutting down on the levels of meat that their city's residents can consume, by the year 2030?

14 Mayors Commit to Slashing Meat Consumption in Major Cities Worldwide

This is covered in detail in the video above.

What does it matter the WHY of this "dietary reset", only that IT IS occurring, despite what others are led to believe or choose to ignore.
edit on 30-9-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join