It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRITAIN is messing the West up at a very vulnerable time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Let's face it, West, Britain is really screwing things up for the West at a time when the West needs to be in the most complete political solidarity since time began.

First of all it screws Europe and does a runner with little to no warning severely disrupting the whole of the European Union's finances and budget. The EU is still damaged and will never be what it was when the UK was a member. Winston Churchill was one of the mastermind architects behind the creation of the EU because he had experienced first hand how low a disunited Europe can sink and it sure sank low back then.

Now it is screwing the whole of the West's financial security by going it alone and doing the opposite to what all the other Western states are doing. Everyone is telling Britain to stop being a jerk, but it is not listening. We, the British people, are paying the price for what our financial leaders and politicians are up to.

Britain needs to be told off by the rest of the West. If it carries on, considering Russia's insanity currently and the energy crisis, considering China's wants and ever increasing needs, the West could fracture. You imbecilic Britain, you need to be acting as part of the team. You have no leadership skills in the market any longer. You are the junior banker now. You disempowered yourself by screwing everybody else.

The U.S has told Britain it is not worth it to make a trade deal. They know what Britain is like. It has totally messed the EU up by becoming a member only to leave whenever it suited (even though it actually does not suit and is ruinous). If the U.S made a deal we would probably stab them in the back too just like we do with everybody else.

Please don't blame us the people. We just want to get on and play our part in the team. We know we are no longer some jumped up empire. We have no delusions.Only our foolish financiers and elites have those delusions.

TELL THEM OFF! Chastise them because they will cause huge fissures in the West's finances now by acting it alone and causing yet more chaos and destrustion of the markets if the community does not slam them with a few demands and put them in their place.

Britain and Russia are the biggest problem in the northern hemisphere right now. They are causing all the chaos. We can't do much about Putin other than fight him by proxy. We can do something about Britain though. Lean some pressure on this dunce or it will cause you all great harm and keep disturbing world finance when it needs to be made of iron like the curtain Russia is trying to draw on it.

edit on 29-9-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

It’s a bit late in the day to be ranting about Brexit isn’t it?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yes it is but since Boris got the boot and Liz Mistrust has taken over things have got a lot worse.
The economy has tanked, the pound is worth nothing, nobody wants to do business with us. No wonder.
God save the King.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Great Britain never swopt the pound for the euro.
so they ware never realy a part of Europe!
we are Free! we have a um.. King.
Germany has taken over Europe, Hitlers dream lives on!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Britain needs to be told off by the rest of the West.

Let them try it!

You are the junior banker now.

Try telling that to The City of London.

First of all it screws Europe and does a runner with little to no warning severely disrupting the whole of the European Union's finances and budget.

# the EU, its an amoral and corrupt entity governed by unelected, self-serving globalists.
That is why WE, the British people, voted to LEAVE it.

The EU had plenty of warning.
And they had plenty of time to reform.

Winston Churchill was one of the mastermind architects behind the creation of the EU.....

Winston Churchill was the greatest war time PM this country has had...not so much peacetime.
Churchill was long dead by the time Europe condescended to allow the UK to join The Common Market.
You see, that's what it was; a Common Market, a Free Trade Association......not the obscenity it has become.

As for Liz Truss's financial 'mini-budget'; absolute madness.
It was an ideological gesture not based on financial reasoning.
She's a horrible person.....

Why all the self-hatred?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

First of all it screws Europe and does a runner with little to no warning

Actually it was 4 years. That's more than long enough.

Winston Churchill was one of the mastermind architects behind the creation of the EU

And on numerous occasions when The UK asked to join France said " Non " And it wasn't the EU in those days, it was THE COMMON MARKET. Note the word " Market ".

When The UK did join in 1973 it joined THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC UNION. Note the word " economic "

When it became THE EUROPEAN UNION, that's when it changed. It became a POLITICAL UNION which is nothing like an ECONOMIC UNION.

Unelected Presidents , jobs for the boys, political intrigue, favouritism, you scratch my back and i will scratch yours, single currency, planed EU army, open borders two countries wanted to run the whole show etc etc. The ECONOMIC side was pushed to the back. The whole thing stank from top to bottom.

The UK was well rid of that lot of chancers.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I visited the UK back when it was part of the EU. In many ways it was a smaller reflection of my own proud country, an island of opportunity and diversity. Imagine my surprise when visiting this year to pay my respects to the Queen only to discover something like a 3rd world country. My friends say its due to an educational issue in the older population who are inherently afraid of change and so never accepted Britains EU membership. Whatever the reason, it’s all very sad ya’ll.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Your friends are wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Your friends are wrong.

Well that is something you would say if you were a part of that generation. I also noticed how the Brit newspapers seem to control the citizens by pushing political ideology onto those unable to form their own independent thought. But hey, that’s just an observation.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Well that is something you would say if you were a part of that generation.

Oh, I get it now....you're one of those who like stereotyping and making massive assumptions. 👍

I also noticed how the Brit newspapers seem to control the citizens by pushing political ideology onto those unable to form their own independent thought.

Hardly unique to the UK is it?
I mean, from the land of CNN etc that is obsessed with left/right Dem/Rep.

People in glass houses Babs.

But hey, that’s just an observation.

Ditto.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You're saying doing a runner from the communist WEF toe sucking EU as if it's a bad thing.
I am so glad we are not part of that nightmare.
I am a lucky German who fled to the UK decades ago.
Man am I glad.

I stopped reading after that.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
I've been a reader of ATS many years, most of this century lol...but I've ALWAYS thought you were a Brit, like me.

I got my first job as a kitchen assistant, when I was a homeless runaway 16yr old (many years ago) - head chef was German - He advanced me enough cash after my first shift so I could get a #ty rented room, said to me "If you are honest, reliable and hardworking, that's all I care...but expect me to give you # when you deserve it... imagine the # I got moving here 15 years after the war!"🤣
RIP Wolfgang, a German who changed my life for good...and apologies for going off topic lol, just had a lovely flashback wanted to share!😁

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The UK is no longer a slave to the EU but its own entity.

Smartest thing UK ever did!!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Power mad billionaires, unelected bureaucrats, and extremist gender, environmental, and race zealots are destroying the west.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I genuinely wouldn't worry about what liz and that bloke who is Chancellor can't remember his name yet are doing, it's out of our hands, they just do what their bosses tell them. The sun will still rise tomorrow, water will be in your taps, the music even though it's gone a bit iffy these days will still play, the robins will fly the buzzards too, Britain will meddle in the affairs of other countries and you will use the toilet and wipe your bum, maybe have some fish and chips and a couple of beers. Nothing will change

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Have you been in a coma or something for last few years and have just been told Great Britian told the EU to get stuffed with all it's bureaucracy and political shenanigans?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

# the EU, its an amoral and corrupt entity governed by unelected, self-serving globalists.

This, all day long!

While we're governed by Tories (another amoral and corrupt entity) the UK may well be no better than it was under the EU (probably worse).

But once we're governed by Labour (so long as it's not those New Labour red Tory tosspots) the UK will be a damn sight better than it ever was under the EU.

We've simply exchanged one set of parasites for another, by giving the Tories carte blanche. Roll on the general election and things will improve vastly. For all their huffing and puffing about brexit Labour will be seduced by that carte blanche and hopefully they'll use it to benefit the masses, unlike the current admin using all means to benefit the rich.

In that Labour government scenario all remainers except the bloody minded will chow down on their words.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Little or no warning to leave EU?
They messed about for nearly 5 years until we got to leave.
Why should my taxes pay for Euro foreigners?
Tell me that.
I stopped reading after the first few lines,the people spoke and you and your masters don't like it,tough #ties.
edit on 29/9/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Your friend have educational problems or are the problem,the limousine liberals and their woke degenerate ways

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

This, all day long!

While we're governed by Tories (another amoral and corrupt entity) the UK may well be no better than it was under the EU (probably worse).

But once we're governed by Labour (so long as it's not those New Labour red Tory tosspots) the UK will be a damn sight better than it ever was under the EU.

We've simply exchanged one set of parasites for another, by giving the Tories carte blanche. Roll on the general election and things will improve vastly. For all their huffing and puffing about brexit Labour will be seduced by that carte blanche and hopefully they'll use it to benefit the masses, unlike the current admin using all means to benefit the rich.

In that Labour government scenario all remainers except the bloody minded will chow down on their words.
Get real,Labour are part of the uniparty,nothing gets better under them and they will have us back in the EU ASAP.
Same policies that no one voted for and woke to boot.
Reality check_ stop voting for idiots just because your parents did,they are the enemy of white straight males and will continue to flood the country with your third world replacements.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join