It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans struggle to pay utilities as energy prices surge: CBS News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The agenda to green energy scam is already in gear, we know that this agenda is not only democrats is also republicans all in the same boat for profits.

The killing of fossil fuels as our primary source of energy will not stop with Republicans in power, they will just let it ride.

Republicans allowed 3.8 trillion dollars to be looted from the tax payer by the democrats, since Joe got in power, soo that tells all.

Things will only keep getting very expensive for the tax payer in American.

And somebody have to pay that money back.

Like Snowden said, Americans will all be billionaires, but a gallon of milk will cost trillions at the store

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Joe Did That !

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Dude I'm super poor. I make only 1200$ a month.
I have no problem paying my utility bills.

I'm a bit better off than that, fortunately, thanks to a good pension.

OTOH, I live in California, so expenses are likely a bit steeper here.

I haven't had any problem paying my utilities either. My electric bill is alway a bit higher during the summer due to running the AC; but I get my electricity through a municipal (non-profit) service.

Unfortunately, I do have to rely on PG&E for natural gas for cooking, heating, and hot water.

However, winters here are never as cold as they seem to be in the rest of the world.

And I have two fireplaces in my house and a family source for hardwood, so I should be OK.

edit on 28-9-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Dude I'm super poor. I make only 1200$ a month.
I have no problem paying my utility bills.

That's great! But not everyone is in the same group of living expense challenges. Do you have a mortgage, rent, property taxes, children and how many, car payments, insurance payments, do you drive to and from work and how far etc., medical bills, housemates, extenuating bills etc.?

It's easy to judge others by a single financial figure but all must be taken into account. I am not in debt for the most part, no mortgage or credit cards and it is doable but certainly not likeable to pay massive utility payments.

Everyone's circumstances are different.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Doom? You will see soon. Let's talk about that next year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join