It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Paul Offit of the FDA Warns Young Healthy Individuals from COVID Boosters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Little by little, those who spoke out against mass human experimentation are being vindicated.

Dr. Paul Offit is the latest to take on the medical industrial complex with nothing but the bare facts to fight them.

As he says (citing Moderna's own data), it's unjust to coerce or encourage young healthy individuals to risk their health for a shot proven not to benefit them.

All of the affirmation leaking out over the past several months is bittersweet indeed, knowing how many children and adolescents were forced to take this experimental therapy, and that a percentage of healthy hearts now face lifelong trials and in many of these cases heart attacks and early death.

The medical industrial complex has devastated the health and future of our youth, from social isolation and lack of education to the shut down of sports and extracurricular activities to unnecessary and in some cases deadly experimental forced vaccines.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Comments are interesting too. The tides are changing, but it's too late for too many.

edit on 25-9-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Offit is a rabbit provaxx maniac who cost many people their jobs. And now he's starting to pivot. They're all gonna have to pivot soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Offit is a rabbit provaxx maniac who cost many people their jobs. And now he's starting to pivot. They're all gonna have to pivot soon.

YUUUUUUUPPPPPP. Too late though. They're liars and they're not getting out of that.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Meanwhile in my country: Grandstanding to the finest.

Biden tells the world that the pandemic is over, our health minister declares emergency in a time where numbers are lowest throughout the year. And in July when the numbers were double to tripple than now, crickets, no even better, travel was encouraged with state subsidized 9€ tickets even.

Gaslighting to the maximum.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

So irresponsible and reckless.

I'm truly surprised that any truth has come out at all. I wonder if that, too, is meant as a psychological weapon.
I don't think anyone is really afraid of any repercussions.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Many are now saying they will not participate in the next mask wave and won't take the booster. 50% of those saying will get in line again though. I myself am not afraid on any repercussions. I can't take the booster and honestly I will challenge anyone trying to keep me out of shops because of an expired vaccine card, to do that physically and make a fuss, go to the press be obnoxious as hell.

My case is documented very well, the consequences are documented very well. It's ten months now I had to get the jabs under pressure of 4 digit fines and locked out of shops. Everyone that further supports this # has lost my respect completely.

I lost a good chance at a superb paying job that I put my heart-blood into and was one of my biggest dreams, all in shards now because of these damn jabs. And nobody cared it was in my files that I react heavy to any kind of medication, jabs that challenge my immune system even better documented.

It enrages me greatly.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I really have a deep anger on your behalf (and all the others like you) and know how reluctantly you went in to this and why you got the "vaccine"

and none of that should ever have happened. I can't believe the MIC (Medical Industrial Complex) is pushing through with this.

Sending more love and healing energy on your way to recovering what was taken from you against your will and choices regarding your own health.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Don't burden your heart with that anger Zos', it's not worth it. I appreciate the positive energy and love you send but please don't burden your heart with anger, it's not good for yours. ♥

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thank you; more love than anger is always the winner.
I know it's unhealthy on multiple levels (spiritually, socially, physically), but this very well could be the greatest atrocity perpetrated on mankind and it is almost impossible not to feel outraged in the true sense of the word not the watered down version we've been prone to hearing.
Some of my family's also still going out for boosters. I know that is at least their choice, but I'm mad it's being promoted at all. I think the boomers were more prone to assuming made for tv scientists would be out for the public's best interests as they should be.

I am sure there are ways to redirect this emotion and channel it into positivity

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Bang on! Offit had an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal the other day and he is running for the hills. He was on those advisory boards approving those magic jabs. He doesn't have a chance at distancing himself from his criminal involvement.
Approving these jabs with poor clinical trials if any, with odd results and ignoring the scientific and community input.

His nose was out of joint because the CDC decided to approve the new boosters and just bypass the formality of the advisory board altogether. Why bother because when you only use 8 mice in the clinical trial for the Pfizer booster and 10 for Moderna's. It is obvious the advisory boards are just not needed, Big Pharma is now in complete control.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I know that it comes from frustration and not from your personality. In the end you only care about your family and loved ones, want them to be safe. All feelings are important I was just trying to say don't worry about me or feel outraged for me, I am going to be fine as always. Had to deal with lot worse before, this time they don't need to stich and staple me together at least

Give me a few weeks here when I can participate again, hopefully tomorrow. And next season I will be back on my feet and driving and chase my daughter. Not really sure about the planned trip currently. Today I had a phone call with my daughter again, I miss her a lot.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Give me a few weeks here when I can participate again, hopefully tomorrow. And next season I will be back on my feet and driving and chase my daughter. Not really sure about the planned trip currently. Today I had a phone call with my daughter again, I miss her a lot.

This is so good to hear. I'm sending a pm in a few

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was cautious of this virus when I first heard of it and was all for them doing some restricting of social gatherings till evidence came out on what natural food and herb chemistries could be used to lessen the impact of the SARS-CoV 2 virus. That was by may of 2020 that that occurred and the information was released. Meds designed off that food and herb chemistry have finally got approved this year, they are based off of that research I read in early twenty, but it took time for them to develop something they could patent and do their testing on it. Finally Fauchi did say they will allow meds that can help keep the virus from causing major harm this spring. That is a problem with our health governing agencies, not with the Pharma companies who had the drug designed and tested long before it was allowed to be considered.

This really sucks when we have so much deception and corruption in the head of our medical regulating agencies in this country. The vaccines are not adequate, they have too many side effects in my opinion and do not stop the disease from spreading well either. A vaccine that only deters the overreaction of the immune system to the virus is not a vaccine at all, a vaccine stimulates natural immunity to the virus, this just seems to stop the immune system from over reacting. It does lessen the time the virus is transmittable somewhat, but it is not adequate at all in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

you heard of the FLCCC? You might be able to get some information from there to help you out. Much love!

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman
Thank you for the heads up and the love ♥

The child already fell into the well though. After three months of different organs acting up with side effects ranging from blurred vision, liver swelling, kidney misfunctions, sporadic menstrual bleeding to having no stamina, always tired, circulatory issues, no concentration, nerve pain and nerve misfunction (numb limbs, numb face, hanging eye lids, hanging on one side of the mouth... I had to faint after getting from the toilet with a hospital stay and they found out all the symptoms after the 2nd jab were from undersupply of oxygen due to a heart flow rate drop because of myocarditis. I developed myocarditis in tandem with ventricular arrhythmiatic heartbeat that damaged my heart muscles.

In the first two weeks after the second jab I signed into contract with a German sports car manufacture as a track instructor and would have been able to travel the world delivering their latest hardware to customers and school them on how to drive. All paid, all cared for, my daughter would have gotten the best education from her first school day on.

And now I sit around since nine months, can not work my job and it's all POOF gone. I had a 200k€+ street legal race car from that manufacture for advertising and personal use. I cried when they picked it off again. Maybe I even did more damage to my health picking it up because I drove 1200km in a day to get it to my place.

All for nothing because fearful people supported the push for an experimental vaccine and made life so miserable for us we were literally coerced into receiving the jab. I asked Zosima not to worry and be enraged and I do my best to not be enraged myself but let me tell you, I could punch a wall right now bare fisted because of all this.

The equipment in my hardware shop is collecting dust and my whole existence is on the brink because of all this #.

Rant over.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They got me once, wont get me a second time.

Took J&J, and my argument will be I was told its perfectly safe... till it wasnt and they stopped making it, then they started again but said if you have (insert laundry list) dont take it, and I most certainly am not going to mix meds by taking the mrna.

Piss on them, thankfully where I work leadership is avoiding the conversation for now claiming we have to wait and see what the courts finish saying before any sort of mandate is put in place.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We got the first two, and then stopped.

We're relatively healthy and it's not really been an issue for most folks locally, but I can see how some individuals with specific genetic considerations might still require boosters.

No one in my family is following up either.

edit on 9/25/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah im not sure if you know but you got injected with 50 billion genetically modified (type 26) human adeno viruses carrying a gene from covid in its dna for the spike protein.

edit on 25-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Good chance it was saline, it was an early batch on a military base that when I got it was already "out-of-date", either way its in me, already have a kid and right now keeping him from getting jabbed is priority number 1.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Good chance it was saline, it was an early batch on a military base that when I got it was already "out-of-date", either way its in me, already have a kid and right now keeping him from getting jabbed is priority number 1.

True, only about 5% are hot batches, the rest are either saline or something that works way more slowly or just renders offspring infertile via LINE-1 expression.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join