It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very serious signals.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

The real enemy is ourselves.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

The real enemy is ourselves.

That’s what the extreme-right conspirators want us to think.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin is expected to announce annexation of Ukrainian territory to Russia, later this week.

Source: truthsocial.com...

Does this imply the invasion/takeover of Ukraine was a success?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would imagine sabotaging Nord stream one and two. Is America's answer to the annexation. Destruction of Russian infrastructure, even if what little gas was flowing to keep people warm in the coming cold season will mean civilian deaths. It might mean that a few countries were having a good think, so any option of reconciliation with Russia was removed.I sometimes wonder if this is so the whole of Europe voluntarily will join the Russian Federation, if it means getting the heating back on and stable food supplies.
It would be fair to say that the governments in Europe have seemed to have gone against public opinion. That will be the end of them whatever trick they try and pull to become relevant. I fear there is only one trick that will work and that is a war in Europe which will if the plan goes ahead make America great again like the last time with its reconstruction. The only problem is that mainland USA will be a target this time as the vast distances saved them last time.
Once the annexation is announced, they are part of greater Russia. Then will be subject to the Federation doctrines which any attack will be considered an act of war. These seem to be the unbiased facts of the present situation. Zelensky will continue to attack, with western weapons and help, and that will be that.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If Nord Stream has a hole (or 2) in the pipeline, repair it. People are acting like it's really serious.

Personally, I'm surprised Vladimir Putin has shown as much restraint as he has against the USA.

We've enabled Ukraine to kill thousands of Putin's men and countrymen.

Right now, we feel it was worth the investment.

How will we feel when 2,000 of our soldiers are killed in a retaliatory attack?

edit on 9/27/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Nord Stream has a hole (or 2) in the pipeline, repair it. People are acting like it's really serious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

good one.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: carewemust

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

good one.

I agree...hahahaaha

Repairing a major pipeline, underwater no less, is an incredibly difficult task. Especially if this was done with a blast. You cant just patch the hole.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

The idea was to scupper the pipelines for the foreseeable future.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If a nuke war kicks off Ill never know it, I think I am about 10 mins flight time for a russian ICBM living just down the road from a target, I might get the warning on my radio before I am at the pearly gates.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Id rather go out quick and somewhat painless, than a dragged out death of starvation and radiation poisoning.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

well it will depend, if they go with the big hits yea I might notice the flash and ill suddenly be at the pearly gates.

If they have similar to what we do and can dial it down to a couple Kilotons so there is something left to occupy, then ill still die of radiation poisoning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join