It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very serious signals.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It appears this guy has some street cred. His main points are that the US government is buying up all the tablets required to offset thyroid cancer in the event of high levels of radiation. They might be shipping them to Europe or they might be hoarding them. They are basically iodine. The next point he makes is that most of the stock images of people leaving Russia are overblown it is mostly propaganda, although no doubt a few will want to vacate. The fact of the matter is that Russian VIP'S and staff from Russian embassies are scrambling to get back as quickly as possible. This is a very serious sign as it usually is a prelude that an escalation is highly likely. An interesting vid.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I rather take my advice from a canadian moose.
Even though he seems to hit the mark on certain points, he’s more about pushing fear and selling survival food.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hmn...i am ....therefore I ama reply to: anonentity

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I am still not very concerned about a nuclear war kicking off but a meltdown from artillery attacks on NPPs does have me a little concerned.

I am not sure how concerned I should be as far away as I am but no one is really giving much info on how widespread it could be.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If you're across the pond from Europe, I don't think you have too much to worry about regarding fallout from a nuclear plant "accident".

One thing you could check is how much radiation from the Chernobyl meltdown reached your area back in the 1980s; it could give you a planning metric.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
I rather take my advice from a canadian moose.
Even though he seems to hit the mark on certain points, he’s more about pushing fear and selling survival food.

While he is coming at his topics from a preppers perspective, he is actually not half bad at curating information.

One do not have to agree on his ultimate doom and gloom conclusions to appreciate him as a news source, and his information is very rarely wrong. Times and times again what he presents becomes next weeks headlines.

I like him a lot.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I was in Germany during Chernobyl, on East Germany border. German government told us no milk products and no vegetables grown outside due to fallout, which BTW still circles the globe in the upper atmosphere.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

If you're across the pond from Europe, I don't think you have too much to worry about regarding fallout from a nuclear plant "accident".

One thing you could check is how much radiation from the Chernobyl meltdown reached your area back in the 1980s; it could give you a planning metric.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I was in Germany during Chernobyl, on East Germany border. German government told us no milk products and no vegetables grown outside due to fallout, which BTW still circles the globe in the upper atmosphere.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Mushrooms and other fungi as well... in fact outside of milk, fungi would be one of the most dangerous in terms of concentrating environmental radiation into a food source.

Any radiation in the northern hemisphere from a plant explosion or a bomb would pretty much circle it pretty quickly, you'd get concentrations higher near the epicenter, but you'd still have to worry about issues even on the opposite side to it... im fairly certain the hemispheres are 'mostly' locked off from each other in terms of weather patterns, so little radiation would come south and vice versa (their'd be some, but an event in the north hemisphere would mostly be contained there)... although a full scale global nukefest that created a sufficient nuclear winter in the north would still effect the south.

But yeah, even today there is radiation from Chernobyl coming down, usually in rain fall...

Lucky to have been born here in NZ... but if it ever look like its close to kicking off, you people up there should definitely head on down here asap for a little 'holiday', We got the room.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

he next point he makes is that most of the stock images of people leaving Russia are overblown it is mostly propaganda, although no doubt a few will want to vacate.

I have friends in Georgia and we were chatting about how the influx of Russians into her town has been incredible. Most without accommodations. She said that they cany go for a walk in the forest without running into camp sites full of them.

I know this is one small perspective, but there does seem to be a mass movement of people.
edit on 24-9-2022 by Overseeall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This popped up out of the blue a bit back. It's timing seems weird, considering such an order isn't often made here in Pennsylvania

www.media.pa.gov...

Health Department Distributing Free Potassium Iodide Tablets To Pennsylvanians Near State’s Four Active Nuclear Power Plants

It's offered always, but this is the first time I've seen them make an announcement like this.

Seems Pressing.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

yeah the only problem with that are the Russians fleeing to surrounding countries, like Georgia. Not to mention flights out of Russia are booked solid. Dont forget about the protest underway in 36+ cities.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I somewhat agree, Putin somehow have the power to end the life of everyone in the next 10 minutes if he wanted to.
Kind of scary to think about

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Escalate to deescalate using a nuke he said? huh? Russia will be ashes the moment it uses one, im sure every nuke capable asset is on 24/7 monitoring

There is defo a nugget of truth in what he says though, Russia has used far to many threats of using nukes, not for preemptive strikes to be considered and preparations to be made in advanced

There are many theory's in what Russia might do since its 3 day war has turned into a defeat and a full mobilization to hang on to its last few gains, but i think NATO will escalate should Putin's rabble turn the tide, russia stealing an inch of Ukraine is certainly a red line and all out war, so i think it'll be around then when or if NATO needs to intervene that a Tactical nuke are indeed used

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I think we've chatted before in these forums.

I would guess the phrase "1-K Zone" has meaning for you

Yeah, I was in that area as well.

To this day in Germany, wild boars shot by hunters have to be tested for contamination because of their habit of pushing their snouts into the ground.

Cheers
edit on 24-9-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: Something for DeathSlayer

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ever since I saw that time-lapse, I wonder about the fallout of all these tests, and how every year another thing gets added to the carcinogenic list to explain the rise in cancer.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

This one is classed as a Nuclear convey driving around the UK. If you have mobile launchers, then it might figure that they would have to be kept moving to stop any attack when things got hot. www.bitchute.com...

and has anyone noticed that the shills are no longer on the threads, are they being called away to more important business.?

edit on 24-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Every god damn green beep i keep saying 'god damn you france'... now my throats dry.

I mean I was alive through alot of those pacific french tests (i remember the protesting), but honestly, the french are a piece of work... at least everyone else let their nukes off in their own backyard (mostly).

That near silence during the 90's is great... except the god damn french go and ruin it (oh their gonna stop testing... quick lets get a few last minute goes in).

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Seems a few bloggers have their fingers on the camera trigger, in the UK transport of UN-marked vehicles is on the move. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

i'm gonna call bullsh@@, the brand he showed.

amazon

Thyrosafe Potassium Iodide Tablets, 65 Mg, 20-Count by ThyroSafe

21.95 ($21.95 / Count)
FREE delivery September 28 - October 3. Details
Select delivery location
In Stock.

Thyrosafe Potassium Iodide Tablets, 65 Mg, 20-Count by ThyroSafe

not only that Thyrosafe is made in France.

Manufactured by Recipharm Fontaine SAS, France,
for Recipharm Inc., Honey Brook, PA 19344 1-866-849-7672.
www.thyrosafe.co'

here is the label, warning opens a PDF.

Thyrosafe

plus a whole page of other brands,

Potassium Iodide Radiation Tablets
edit on 25-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

ha, check out his site, 20 bucks more. fear monger huckstering at it's finest

Thyrosafe Potassium Iodide Tablets,
65 Mg, 20-Count (Anti Radiation Tablets)
No reviews $39.99

Canadian Preparedness.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There are two objective facts:

1) Vladimir Putin decided to invade Ukraine on a 24th of February, the anniversary of the foundation of the NSDAP (The nazi party).

2) In only seven months of war, members of the Russian government have made strange comments about the nuclear weapons in more than one occasion, something that never happened during the Cold War.

But being aware of this will help little if you don’t know who is your real enemy: the reactionary conspiracy .

<<   2 >>

join