It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I psychic or intuitive, something else?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I’ve always known I have a “gift” I’ve never gone so far to say I’m psychic.

Today is one of those days I’ve experience something and I can’t keep brushing it off as coincidences.

I had to drop off something in a little town. 99% of the time I park on one side of the street. This day I parked on the opposite.
Right next to where I parked is a very old house that I’ve always admired from afar for years. The little town is half old houses and half businesses. Well I took a look at it, and thought what a great antique store it would make. I actually imagined customers, where they would park, how the yard would look. The house was speaking to me. Then I thought, this house has never been for sale and I bet the original family has handed it down.

Today I pass the house and it was FOR SALE. I had to dig more. It was built in 1900 and has never been for sale. 😳

This story is a small example. I feel things deeply, I can meet people and I know instantly if they are good or bad. It doesn’t matter if the crowd sees them another way. Somehow my senses can cut through people like a hot knife and butter. I have never been wrong about a person. I’ve been this way since childhood. Now as I’ve aged I’m getting this weird spidey sense for other things, like that house.

I have very vivid dreams too. I had a dream my sister needed help and found out she was injured in a car accident.

What is this? Special intuition? Something else? Anyone else have this?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I got ticked off at a woman in the bar that accused me of such n such. Went in the ladies room and put a protective spell visualizing the blue light in a pentagram. When I came out, her car got smashed by a speeding car, just moments before she crossed the street and into said car.

Am I magickal?

Many men have screwed me over, and those that have, starting at age 16 with my rapist dying on the lake one year later and spanning decades, young men who have died before 40 that just coincidentally made my life miserable.

Am I magickal?

Dunno, I guess it's just best not to mess with me lol

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Can you please focus on tonight’s mega millions and tomorrow’s powerball and get back to me this afternoon please?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Am I magickal?

If you are, then you are in for a lot of pain and misery. I would not take it on the light shoulder. Everything good and bad will be payback and you're not an exemption.

Nothing is free, you exchange something for such things. No matter the method or what you asked for, you did it with intend when you did that blue light pentagram thingy. No matter if it's an actual ritual or something you made up yourself, such thoughts pack power if you are tuned into such energies.

All comes at a cost and it does not work like you can make bad things happen, just because they happened to you. Payback comes afterwards. I wish you blessings and luck in your journey, be cautious.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

When people have done me wrong I wish good for them.
I hope whatever made them that way can be fixed so they can be a happy person.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Not a gift but you may be able to tune into energies easy.

My sister (not by blood) liked to disturb me privacy and I was big into healing stones. She used to play with them and rearrange them, steal stuff from me or get my diary to photocopy stuff out of it. Lend clothes and not bring them back, such things.

One day I thought enough is enough, I was very frustrated, angered and mentally at the end of what I was capable after she caused a lot of other emotional trouble. My mother has a book of shadow, well several ones and they are written in an old Germanic language. One of the few things I inherited from them. In that book was a description about energies and how to focus them into objects.

So I put all the hate, all the misery, the tears and sorrow I went through because of her, into a fist sized rosen quarz. Over several days until I had the feeling it's enough. And I wished for my sister big harm when she lifts it (as in, moving or stealing).

One day I was down in the garden, it was late spring time, warm weather and my room window was open. I get a strange feeling and went into the house, wanted to check out my room. When I entered the house, I heard a loud bang, then screams from the upper floor. Ran upwards and saw my room door open and my sister running into her room.

When I entered the room, the rosenquarz was no more. Instead it ruptured into tiny little shards, I found them years after while cleaning. The shards and pieces were everywhere, little fine pink dust and shards in and above the lamp shades, behind furniture, even inside my drawers. I charged after my sister because I then thought she smashed my rosen quarz to pieces.

Ran into her room and was about to beat her up, never did that before, quiet the other way around. But there she was, crying and out of herself, about to puke and really light colored in her face. We both got sick that day and it took two other horrible days until I got a connection to the rosen quarz and the ritual I repeated on it.

It stopped over the course of hours after I started praying for forgiveness and granted it to my sister. From that day on I am very cautious what to wish for, be it good or bad. That's why the other post above is so warning.

We all can tap into such things. The book of shadow, today I know it's not a collection of rituals granted to work but a fine feeling from my mother, who was practicing Paganism. She was also very observant and connected to nature, would run off the path in an unknown forest to come back with mushrooms and berries she could not have seen or known about beforehand.

She could read the forest and it can be learned. Attention to detail and a bit of intuition is all you need. Because I often do not trust my intuition, I use to carry a labradorite stone around my neck since around a year and no matter if it is placebo effect, it helps me listen to my intuition.

Before that I had a polished labradorite "answering" some thoughts in creepy ways. For example one day I shouted at my daughter because she ran through the housing with her dirty rubber boots and when I asked myself if that was too harsh, at that very moment, my labradorite stone somehow rolled off the window bench. I heard the first noise of it impacting and something rolling, thought "if it's the labradorite, I know I was too harsh". A second later it rolled through the door and I had my answer.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100...What is it?

HINT: It's NOT '69'.
edit on 1PMSepCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

the skeptic/realist would say: coincidence. how often do you think something bad is going to happen and then it doesn't? how often do you not like someone at first and still become friends or even fall in love? sometimes you suspect something and something happens. sometimes you dream something and something similar happens. just as often you dream something and in the end it was just a dream. but intuition is something strange, as if we can at least somewhat anticipate the future.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't believe our sense of intuition is accidental or or limited to a select few, it's just that some people become aware they possess a 6th sense, which allows it to develop more. Others don't believe shuch abilities exist and never experience how useful it can be.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's 42.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

It's 42.

No

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

9. Number 9. Number 9...

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

9. Number 9. Number 9...

sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Or your subconscious mind is able to extrapolate in ways your waking mind might not be able to in a instant. The lay of the land and how the property was kept, the neighborhood and the town the house is in all tell small pieces of the puzzle. It’s a small town you frequent so your more in tune with its going ons.

This kind of thing happens to me as well and I chalk it up to my subconscious having my back.

Or I am physic too!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Lol it was a joke about the answer of life.

My first impression was 78 but I am not claiming to have such abilities. You also did not ask me so that's my excuse it did not work

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Somehow you were linked to someone who knew the house was going up for sale. They say that this type of communication is not present in humans but it is in most all other animals....they have proof of this being present in most animals that are related or that have lots in common with each other. They share some kind of sharing of thoughts, but both parties have to allow this link of consciousness. Even plants have this ability to a small extent. I did a lot of research on this years ago and there is a lot of conclusive evidence of it.

Humans still have this ability but they have been conditioned over thousands of years to ignore it by people who run governments and education systems that want us dependent on them. Even the Jehovahs Witnesses understand that this exists, they banish people who quit their religion...and spread the word so nobody listens to their thoughts which cuts off one side of the phone call.

The thing is with this is that this cannot be trusted alone to call it true, because you could be tapping into someone's dream or you could be linked somehow to a crazy delusional person and that person may not be sane. What is sanity, it is about fitting into society, if everyone was good, bad is bad, if everyone was chaotic, chaos is normal. Nobody is normal about everything. By telling others about this you are setting precedence for others to call you nuts because you believe in it since most people cannot comprehend it is real. And it is real, humans have the ability to communicate with others this way, but most people cannot do it because they never developed the link because doing so is considered skitzo. Also remember the most important part, you do not know who you are connecting to or the beliefs they hold. Just be aware of this, linking to others that are loose cannons is not good. The Catholic church did not want others to believe in this yet they incorporate the link of like minded catholics using this link all the time. Even microbes have this ability, so having a gut feeling might be your microbes telling you something too.

Time to quit this conversation, the cats are listening to my thoughts on the other computer chair and are messenging me to get them their breakfast...they get breakfast at least three times a day since breakfast is eaten after you wake up from an extended sleep. No use calling it supper when they sleep for fifteen hours a day or more. See, the cats years to our years of age are five to one, that is because they have five nights sleep in every twenty four hour period.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm really focusing on the number now.
I'll type it in a post window and display it in 5 minutes.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think it's a combination of being both psychic and intuitive. I believe the more you notice these events and hone in on the details, the more sensitive you become to them. It's like going full bandwidth when others are still on dial-up.

I've experienced the same since early childhood and many people have told me I'm either genius or insane. I often predict future events, even if nothing of major relevance. My wife usually tells me to not say certain things because she believes they will come true. Colleagues often come to me with their problems, asking when I think they should take action on something work related, etc, etc.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I can manipulate future events, more intuition kicking in to better gauge the odds of something going one way or another and timing.

In my early years I frequently had major déjà vu incidents, but they have tapered off over the last ten years. I think our 24/7, always connected lifestyles dilute our sensitivity. I'm sure everyone has these abilities, but they remain dormant until some event, usually traumatic, activates them.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100...What is it?

HINT: It's NOT '69'.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Lol it was a joke about the answer of life.

My first impression was 78 but I am not claiming to have such abilities. You also did not ask me so that's my excuse it did not work

You were closest, so far.

EDIT: Until Spacespider.
edit on 1PMSepCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join