It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hellraiser trailer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From the trailer it looks like this could resurrect interest in the franchise that was running into ruination from the multitude of poorly made sequels.
Jamie Clayton is set to play Pinhead in a all new descent into the realm of Hell and will release a week before the Halloween Ends film.

From the look of it they had a decent budget to work with and I for one will be eager to see what delights they will have to offer.

Director - David Bruckner
Writers - Ben Collins, Luke Piotrowski, David S. Goyer

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Pinhead was ALWAYS a dude. Why they gotta fuqk with things?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That looks awesome! I haven't enjoyed any of them after the first three, but this looks like it might have the old feel.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yep.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I liked the first 2, then it all kinda went to shi2e. It's pretty amazing how they made a full film out of just barely more than a short story.

Like what happened with The Black Phone . I think that film was better than the story.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

In the book hell bound heart I thought pin head was a woman or asexual

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As avid rabid horror movie fan who is also sympathetic to all the causes I am finally happy that pinhead is no longer his original incarnation but truly wish they would have made him into a black Asian hispanic transgender midget because now they are really starting to understand my inner struggle as someone who has trouble identifying with anything but money.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If you read the sequel, which was also amazing: The Scarlet Gospels, he is very clearly a man.

The book concerns the Hell Priest, the demonic Cenobite nicknamed "Pinhead", and his efforts to gain power.

a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
oh dear

a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I haven't read the original story, I don't think anyway.

But the final story Barker wrote for Pinhead a few years ago, I can't remember the name of it. Pinhead was definitely a male.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's been a long time since I read any of Barkers novels so you might be right. Then again with any new cinema I expect them to pander to the feelies of the woke retards. They won't be getting my time or money until it goes into the discount bin in a few months.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
As avid rabid horror movie fan who is also sympathetic to all the causes I am finally happy that pinhead is no longer his original incarnation but truly wish they would have made him into a black Asian hispanic transgender midget because now they are really starting to understand my inner struggle as someone who has trouble identifying with anything but money.

I think.. I love you.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

We should bring ats podcasts back so we can all watch the movie together and enjoy its “intricacies” while talking 💩 and sipping whiskey 🥸

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Pinhead as the main cenobite being a woman is the most apt thing to come out of the woke sphere!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's not hard to find the dudes in this thread who are mad about a black mermaid.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Pinhead scared the # out of me as a kid. No way am I even watching the trailer.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's not hard to find the dudes in this thread who are mad about a black mermaid.

Mermaids are black?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Pinhead was ALWAYS a dude. Why they gotta fuqk with things?

and i'm out.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Pinhead scared the # out of me as a kid. No way am I even watching the trailer.

In celebrity death match I wish pennywise would challenge pinhead to a rage in the cage bout.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The real life Hellraiser

top topics

<<   2 >>

join