It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Blasts Biden As Not In Charge Of White House Or His Own Wits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
With the direction of how the way the current admin is leading things and how the admin is leading the rhetoric to further escalate things in Ukraine is one of those example.

On C19 Biden declared pandemic over. The Mainstream News Media Outlets and Joe Biden’s own officials are directly contradicting him on that. Despite that its being already 2 years and half.

Rand Paul is right to assume on that.
Vid Source included
Video: Rand Paul Blasts Biden As ‘Not In Charge Of White House Or His Own Wits’

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Jean Pierre is doing a bad job trying to contradict on what Biden said due simply that Biden did say that C19 was over.

Except Biden *literally* said "the pandemic is over."

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
On stage in front of much of the world redstate.com...

To be sure, Biden has done this before. After all, this is the same guy who had to be led away by the Easter Bunny at the White House last Spring. For my money, this is the worst episode yet, though. He legitimately doesn’t seem to understand where he’s at and where he’s supposed to go. And while some might say this could happen to anybody, I’d contend that stretches credibility. Normal people do not meander around a stage, staring in random directions while someone else is addressing them. Normal people do not have to be guided down by handlers, which is what looks like is happening as he points, seeming to ask where he’s supposed to be. In short, it is not difficult to walk off a stage. That Biden continually makes it so hard is evidence of his senility. Cue the “fact-checkers” to claim that he was really just “greeting” people, but no one who watches that video with a fair mind would come away thinking that’s what happened. He’s confused, and it’s obvious he’s confused. That he gets confused while someone else is addressing him makes it all the worse as a visual exercise.

Pathetic excuse for a leader of a Nation.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This was painful to watch. Let me just add this list.

"The symptoms of dementia can vary and may include:

- Experiencing memory loss, poor judgment, and confusion
- Difficulty speaking, understanding and expressing thoughts, or reading and writing
- Wandering and getting lost in a familiar neighborhood
- Trouble handling money responsibly and paying bills
- Repeating questions
- Using unusual words to refer to familiar objects
- Taking longer to complete normal daily tasks
- Losing interest in normal daily activities or events
- Hallucinating or experiencing delusions or paranoia
- Acting impulsively
- Not caring about other people’s feelings
- Losing balance and problems with movement"

What is Dementia?

It's clear he checks several of these boxes.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

This is a current admin that is leading us into a WW3 with Ru over Ukraine..

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Biden needs a bigger distraction...something that can take our minds off his many failures and weaknesses.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

WW3 has been ready to start for decades, but the US military has been acting as the world police for so long nobody dared to start it.
Now we've got no leadership and our military has been getting neutered since 2008. It's only a matter of time before China asserts it's dominance

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Recently, in a 60 minute interview, Scott Pelley interviewed Joe Biden and asked Joe about his mental focus...

Interviewer: "How would you say your mental focus is?"

Joe Biden: “Oh, it's focused. I'd say it's-- I think it's-- I-- I haven't-- look, I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, my own head, the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean, it's just not-- I haven't-- observed anything in terms of-- there's not things I don't do now that I did before, whether it's physical, or mental, or anything else.“

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Recently, in a 60 minute interview, Scott Pelley interviewed Joe Biden and asked Joe about his mental focus...

Joe Biden: “Oh, it's focused. I'd say it's-- I think it's-- I-- I haven't-- look, I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, my own head, the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean, it's just not-- I haven't-- observed anything in terms of-- there's not things I don't do now that I did before, whether it's physical, or mental, or anything else.“

yeah focused alright.

like after getting a right cross from mike tyson.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Funny how Biden is either a doddering old fool that can’t remember his name or in control of a worldwide conspiracy to take down Trump and make everyone eat bugs, depending on your mood.

One day I hope you all realize how ridiculous this looks to everybody that doesn’t tie their identity to politics.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

You forgot confusing his children as sexual partners

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Funny how Biden is either a doddering old fool that can’t remember his name or in control of a worldwide conspiracy to take down Trump and make everyone eat bugs, depending on your mood.

One day I hope you all realize how ridiculous this looks to everybody that doesn’t tie their identity to politics.

Too much of a stretch for you to imagine that the same forces controlling Biden are the ones controlling the globalist agenda? Nobody thinks Biden is in charge of ANYTHING.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Few people think Biden is in control of anything, including his bowel movements.

When people reference this "worldwide conspiracy", they are talking about his administration, not him personally, except in cases where they are referencing the past when he was younger.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'll explain for you:
The OP, and the article therein, maintains that Biden is not in control. That's what this thread is discussing.

The OP is discussing a very serious issue. A U.S. senator, Rand Paul, is addressing the issue. It has nothing to do with 'tying one's identity to politics'.

Your comments are inane. It's like logging onto a music discussion thread and saying "i don't like music. You people are silly."

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Breaking 3.1.2023

"AHA!" Moment of Realization.

Working through former female Administration officials who are still in government, Former President OBAMA is more involved in overseeing the direction of the country than current "President" Biden is!

It is frustrating to see most punditry miss the importance of the people who operate as shadows in control. In a similar way that most avoid noticing the importance of Mary McCord in the operations to remove President Trump, Lisa Monaco operates in the background of current Main Justice events and yet no one is paying attention.

When Chicago Jesus was carrying out his ‘fundamental change’ agenda, it was the women around him who spearheaded the operations and held the most steadfast loyalty.

Susan Rice, Lisa Monaco, Kathleen Ruemmler, Samantha Power, Sally Yates and Mary McCord were all key figures in the systems as they were created and weaponized.

Those loyal guardians of the agenda are still around, Lisa Monaco specifically as Deputy Attorney General. Yet few pay attention to them.
Who's Running America and How: theconservativetreehouse.com... the-weaponization/#more-243880

edit on 3/1/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

join