It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest War? Get Drafted!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The fascist Putin will be sending war protesters to the recruiters office.

Russian media outlets have warned that anyone taking part in "illegal rallies" will be subject to military conscription, according to Samuel Ramani, an associate fellow at the Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies.

www.newsweek.com...

Russian sauce: t.me...
Straight from the propagandist himself.

Have pictures of cards. Legit stamped summons. Seems picture upload still hasn’t been fixed? Just blank screen. Several to be found on telegram and twitter.

While I’m here since I’m barely around anymore I’ll veer a little off topic.

-All outbound flights out of Russia to states where don’t need a visa were sold out after speech.
-Russia-Georgia border is packed to the max with foot traffic.
-Saudis and Turkey taking credit for prisoner swaps. Real question is how many high ranking officers did Ukraine have to give back Azvol commanders. The Nazis themselves if could say Nazis in Ukraine. Thought y’all were deNaziying?

Mobilization was too late and put on people that are supportive till it’s time to put their own boots on the ground.

My -points are all easily verifiable as is the summons to recruiters for protesters. Won’t be posting other sources or information. Never seen such a bunch of “CTs” who’d rather type “find a source” just to be presented with one then say” ohh that one, yeah not believeable” then find one you agree with yourself. Just seems lazy. Then say something stupid like “the burden of proof”. This isn’t a court room.

Too many pro Russians here for me. Just wanted to come rub it in. Shame all the civvies that don’t want to be there have to die now. See y’all in a couple months.

edit on 21-9-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

77th brigade on parade I see.
Get a a job where you don't spread government propaganda.
Zero morals.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Pictures work fine bro!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

This is hardly the place to try and sway public opinion. I gave you the Russian propagandist that Igor finally said it and an American source. I’m sorry Pro West and Pro East sources aren’t good enough.

See bottom of last paragraph.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Look at OP'S join date. Its the date of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Coincidence, I think not!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So are you saying the Russians or the West news is lying? Even though they’re saying the same thing… Or is my join date more important?

Look at the post, then the source, then the source of the source….but wonder about my join date instead…? Trust me, it isn’t in anyone interest to run propaganda on this dying site.

It is amusing watching people like you and glen deflect with one liners because there’s no argument.

Dispute one thing I said….
edit on 21-9-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Damn that's harsh.

This recent "recruitment" happening in russia has got to be wearing down the people.

I wonder if any pro putin ats members were in that thread about biden starting the draft?
edit on 21-9-2022 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Damn that's harsh.

This recent "recruitment" happening in russia has got to be wearing down the people.

I wonder if any pro putin ats members were in that thread about biden starting the draft?

Coming to a country near you soon!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Or is my join date more important?

Get used to it. Some here on ats will do anything to get out of having a real conversation.

Feel proud when they start attacking your character, your sources, calling you a bot , sheep , or shell.
It just means they can't debate you. And you have won the argument.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Dont worry man, we are going to kill our children as well. It's just a matter of time. Hell this time it will be pretty entertaining; our politicians not only want to kill our sons but now our daughters are on the plate as well.

"Following a unanimous recommendation by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta announced, on January 24, 2013, the end of the direct ground combat exclusion rule for female service members. The service branches continue to move forward with a plan to eliminate all unnecessary gender-based barriers to service. Ongoing project is still underway."

Its not a rule yet, but man they want it.

I mean what a great way to depopulate and save the planet RIGHT?

Edit: Throwing some "man's" in there to be Queen Brandon cool.
edit on 21-9-2022 by greendust because: satan

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Did you ever maybe think that I post funnies as a way to break the ice. I made a joke about there being a conspiracy with your join date on a conspiracy forum...........

I did not respond with an argument because maybe, just maybe, there was no argument to be made?

I feel like you just want to argue with someone.

Is my four liner a sufficient enough a response?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It does not look good what is happening in Russia. While Peskov´s son will use his dads influence avoiding being drafted the common folks do not have that opportunity.

meanwhile common folks are protesting huge against the drafting and war

People that are supporting Putin i feel sorry for them being victims of this insane russian propaganda that has poisoned their veins.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
People that are supporting Putin i feel sorry for them being victims of this insane russian propaganda that has poisoned their veins.

Agreed!

I also feel equally sorry for the people believing in western/NATO/DOD propaganda. It does take some fairly monumental levels of programming to ignore everything that happened in Ukraine before the Russian invasion, and to just say Ukraine is an innocent victim of Russian/Putin imperialism.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

West news is lying?

Nearly every single time they print something are open their ignorant , propagandist mouths.
/End venom dripping rant .

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

Did you ever maybe think that I post funnies as a way to break the ice. I made a joke about there being a conspiracy with your join date on a conspiracy forum...........

I did not respond with an argument because maybe, just maybe, there was no argument to be made?

I feel like you just want to argue with someone.

Is my four liner a sufficient enough a response?

Oh yea, look at that. Good catch.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Only people with relevant combat and service experience will be called up to join the “military operation” in Ukraine, according to Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu.

It seems that they are only looking for people with certain military backgrounds.

Around 25 million people who fit the criteria, but only around 1% of them will be mobilised, Mr Shogiu said.

The Independent

Has anyone taken the time to translate the OP'S source or This Link seems to be the basis for the OP.

The man has 1.2 million followers on telegram so he could be a reliable source.?!?! More scrutiny is warranted.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Translation from your source.

Heroes, welcome home!

At the moment, among the 55 Russian servicemen released from captivity, one is “heavy”.

На данный момент среди 55 российских военнослужащих, вызволенных из плена, один «тяжёлый».
#Россия #Украина
@rybar

edit on 21-9-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The second link is a post on another telegram account with no source at all. Here

I translated part of a post that was shared to This Link This man's telegram from another telegram account Located Here

Фейк: С 22 сентября в России представители военкоматов будут дежурить на стационарных постах ГИБДД. Дорожные полицейские будут останавливать автомобили под управлением мужчин, после чего их будут направлять к представителям военкоматов. На внутригородских дорогах будут дежурить мобильные группы. Информацию распространяют украинские и российские телеграм-каналы. Правда: Документ фейковый, хотя и выполнен очень искусно. Тем не менее, сотрудники ЦИПсО ВСУ прокололись на мелочах. Например, «мероприятия» нельзя «выполнить», их можно «провести» или «обеспечить». Не выделены запятыми деепричастные обороты.

Translates

Fake: From September 22 in Russia, representatives of military registration and enlistment offices will be on duty at stationary traffic police posts. The traffic police will stop cars driven by men, after which they will be directed to representatives of military registration and enlistment offices. Mobile groups will be on duty on intracity roads. Information is disseminated by Ukrainian and Russian telegram channels. Truth: The document is fake, although very skillfully executed. Nevertheless, the employees of the TsIPSO of the Armed Forces of Ukraine made a mistake on trifles. For example, "activities" cannot be "performed", they can be "carried out" or "provided". The adverbial phrases are not separated by commas.

The poster on telegram is getting posts from the telegram account warfakes. Sigh. Ive spent enough time on this silly venture. I should have went with my gut instinct.....

If it looks like # and smells like # spit it the # out!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Telegram?
Ilya Craft

FROM RELIABLE SOURCES

it became known that mobilization events will be held in relation to participants in illegal rallies.

"They will check the documents immediately on the spot, identify them, detain them and send them to the internal affairs bodies. Then, with the participation of representatives of the military registration and enlistment office, the draft category will be determined. Those who do not immediately fit the first category will be registered for subsequent conscription."

So we are waiting for you, dear hamsters. It's time to serve.).. translation

Edit: the t.me translation.

SOLOVIEV

Forwarded from Ilya Craft

From reliable SOURCES it became known that mobilization activities will be carried out in relation to participants in illegal rallies.

"They will check the documents immediately on the spot, identify them, detain them and send them to the internal affairs bodies. Then, with the participation of representatives of the military registration and enlistment office, the draft category will be determined. Those who do not immediately fit the first category will be registered for subsequent conscription."

So we are waiting for you, dear hamsters. It's time to serve.)

297.6K O Sep 21 at 05:01

edit on 21-9-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join