It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin announces partial military mobilisation in address to Russia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Putin is going to do whatever it takes to remain in power, regardless of how many Russian he kills to do it. That is why Putin is done.

I saw there was an assassination attempt on Putin about a week ago. From what I got for the info a group managed to get a copy of his route. The attempt failed however the fact someone at that level conspired to help kill Putin is problematic is problematic for Putin.

I have not found any official confirmation of the attempt so I would not put much stock in it. Just sharing info.
edit on 23-9-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Putin is going to do whatever it takes to remain in power, regardless of how many Russian he kills to do it. That is why Putin is done.

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What people should also be worried about, is who will be his replacement, probably someone much worse than him.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

We are yet to see the reaction of the Russian ethnic minorities worse impacted by mobilisation. Once the cadre units can access Russian military equipment and supplies, they may turn on Putin's regime. They will face the choice between destruction in Ukraine, dark historical stains or death at the hands of the Russian military at home.

edit on 23-9-2022 by xpert11 because: wording

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The mobilization itself is poorly organized, they basiclly just pick up anyone to get the amount, so once and if those man end up in to the front, i doubt they will succeed .

They only needed three days to discover amazing problems with mobilisation, from calling up wrong people and refusing the right ones, to risking social tension due to the low morale of the mobilised, as per rashist Andrey Medvedev.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It sounds like press gangs from some reports. That will NOT go over well with the public.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

yep and from news i get picture of ethnic cleansing also, they target some ethic groups more..

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The Ukranians are is serious trouble....check out this video clip of a Russian conscript showing off his fighting skills against air.

twitter.com...

edit on 23-9-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: Corrected link.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

maybe someone should pm this to the sites russian members.
and tell that when they run they should make sure that there are no other russian troops around cause they might catch one in back.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

what that, brake hand to hand combat? lol

edit on 23-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

More russian karate...I cant get enough of this stuff; they should take this next level s*it to the UFC octagon. I smell a champion in the making

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It might actually be that Russia is heading for a chaotic state. This Guy on Twitter seems to be on the ball. He says that the price of tickets out has gone up ten times overnight. At this rate, Putin might have to use Nukes as he won't have any other resources. Isn't it strange that China seems to be having problems at the same time? if true expect hard-line crackdowns as this state can't be allowed to continue. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Russia will survive a potential second civil war, including Putin employing nuclear weapons at home. But the country might resemble the piles of rubble (cities) witnessed in Japan and Germany after WW2 ended. So Russia's future after the fallout from the war in Ukraine is an open book.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I gotta admit, this has been a pretty dumb show.

Was watching video of them arresting protestors then drafting them.

All the flights to GTFO Russia, sold out.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

1 We might be looking at China and Russia mobilizing for a world war. If it was going to go off many people in the know would tell their family members and get them out of harm's way.
2 We might be seeing all major countries breaking down including the West.
3 We might be seeing sickness causing the breakdowns.
4 We might be looking at NWO taking over.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The Russian state trying to behave as if it is still the 19th century will have its penalties.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If China perceives Putin's regime is facing terminal decline, they might invade Siberia under the guise of liberation. Before February 2022, my impression the focus of Chinese military planners was on the Pacific and India. But subsequent events indicate that Chinese military expansionism is probably shifting toward a northern/Russian outlook.

Interestingly, Japan faced a similar choice in 1941. But noting how badly the Japanese Army fared against Soviet forces in border clashes ensured Japan undertook the war in Asia and the Pacific (1941- 45), and they didn't invade the Soviet Union.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The Russian state trying to behave as if it is still the 19th century will have its penalties.

A strange mix of Putin riding a Prussian/German death ride and how Russia's entry into WW1 sealed Nicholas II's fate is occurring. But, if Russia's experiment with democracy was an aberration, then the regular course of Russian history is resuming.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join