It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DNI John Ratcliffe Suspects Documents Seized by the FBI From Trump Show FBI Crimes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sunday, September 18, 2022

Because former Director of National Intelligence (and former Congressman) JOHN RATCLIFFE has shared other "insider" information that prior DNI's would never reveal/discuss, it's logical to make the assumption he's being brutally truthful and honest about the documents taken from former President Trumps home by the FBI on 8.8.2022, as well.

Former DNI John Ratcliffe delivered VERY INSIGHTFUL information during an interview with Fox Business's Maria Bartiromo this morning. Here's an analysis of part of the interview, from CTH journalist "Sundance".

In this lengthy interview of John Ratcliffe by Maria Bartiromo, the former Director of National Intelligence, the man who has likely seen every document that may have eventually ended up in Mar-a-Lago, is challenging the nature of the classified status of those documents.

Ratcliffe does not believe the Mar-a-Lago documents are true national security documents, but rather documents that outline fraudulent ‘sources and methods’ used by the DOJ/FBI in their Trump targeting operation.

Keep in mind that as the DNI during 2020, Ratcliffe saw the documents that eventually became the material President Trump declassified and left with the DOJ to release after the Durham investigation was complete.

If Ratcliffe’s suspicions are correct, the entire construct of the DOJ-NSD operation to retrieve those documents from Mar-a-Lago is factually one big cover-up operation.
The interview, and more, at: theconservativetreehouse.com... /#more-237828

According to the Department of Justice, if revealed, the content of these documents would open a Pandora's Box that exposes our nation to "Irreparable Harm". And not even Special Master, Judge Raymond Dearie should see them!

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Maybe it would be irreparably harmful to the country, if Americans were to learn all the players involved in the multi-year plot to sabotage candidate Donald Trump, President-elect Donald Trump, and then, even Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America?

One thing for sure is that key people in what President Obama bragged about as his "Scandal Free" administration, will have to answer for crimes of Treason, if these formerly Tippy-Top-Secret documents turn out to be what former DNI John Ratcliffe, and other former Trump Admin officials, say they are.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/19/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
We'll see when it gets to court.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Special Master.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: carewemust

Special Master.

This Tuesday 9/20/2022 meeting between Special Master Dearie, and the DOJ and Trump attorneys should be a barn burner.

Dearie to DOJ Attorneys: WHY do you not want me to see the highest classified documents, gentlemen? What do you want kept hidden?

DOJ Attorneys: It could harm our nation if you see them, your honor!

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Would be nice if it was televised.

The interactions, not the docs of course.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
AXIOS "SCOOP"

Judge Dearie was lied to (at least) TWICE by the FBI.

The Trump team is counting on Dearie's anti-FBI attitude, as he carries out his Special Master role.

Explained: www.axios.com...

edit on 9/19/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wouldn't he have multiple copies of those documents stashed in different places? You know, like computer backups - just in case.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Will you accept it when Trump gets exonerated AGAIN?
Or will you continue down the path of Liberal insanity?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Will you accept it when Trump gets exonerated AGAIN?
Or will you continue down the path of Liberal insanity?

Ummm...It's my personal intuitive opinion...that this entire episode was a set up...

I personally believe that President Trump...set up...leaked...and made the cheese available to the FBI and the DOJ...and those rats took the bait...

I think President Trump set this snare...and selectively dangled the bait...just so that the eventual exposure will further tarnish and discredit both the DOJ...and the FBI...

All in the name of eventual reform...natch...

And...to continue to expose the collusive nature of the 3 Letters...with the democrat party...and especially with the progressives of both parties...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I had the same thoughts when I heard the leaker was his boy Kushner. I'm sure he's on Trump's side, but played this one out as was needed. Now if it all goes as planned, then the documents that Ratcliff has been talking about for two years can finally come out. They seemed to think they are hugely damning to the FBI and IC. And they know what they say. Of course it's all speculation, but hopefully we will find the truth at some point.

I predict that those who wish Trump to be a criminal will never unbelieve the Russia hoax. It's like linus' blanket for them.
edit on 19-9-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Wouldn't he have multiple copies of those documents stashed in different places? You know, like computer backups - just in case.
Probably and that's the crux of the issue, no one truly knows and leftist water holders are just taking mainstreams talking points an running with them without question.

This is one of the reasons why breaking precendent among the stature of Presidents after their Presidency was such a terrible thing to do.

The very nature of pushback from all sources shows that not everyone is onbaord with the politicized institutions trying to investigate Trump in essentially a fishing op.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That's why the FBI was raiding other Trump associates, even Guliani. I beleive that Alan Dershowitz could possibly have these documents.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Who would have thought that a Conservative news site would post news supporting conservative points of view.

I have asked you this question before and you refuse to answer it so I will ask it again. I can 100% respect your loyalty and want to see Trump back in office, no one questions that. What I don't understand is why you refuse to just let facts and truth tell the story?

Your approach if fine for the current version of ATS though since this site is really now more about opinion then it is fact.
Lets look at CNBC claim.

First is the hyperbole and interpretation you came up with followed by the actual quote from the source article and damn I am surprised, they aren't the same.

Your claim is that in revealing the documents it would open a Pandora's Box that exposes our nation to irreparable harm.
The actual quote talks about how delaying the investigation could cause irreparable harm.

"The Justice Department had previously argued that any delay in its investigation into Donald Trump’s handling and retention of government records, including classified records, could result in “irreparable harm” to the government and the public."

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 19-9-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The same 'investigation' that doj and democrats have been delaying until election season?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

The same 'investigation' that doj and democrats have been delaying until election season?

Great, if that is truly what is happening the go figure the swamp is acting swampy.

How does that address the obvious and repetitive approach taken by the OP to be dishonest in what they say?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

"The Justice Department had previously argued that any delay in its investigation into Donald Trump’s handling and retention of government records, including classified records, could result in “irreparable harm” to the government and the public."

translation,

The DOJ is afraid that if trump releases any information that many a corrupt official's ass would be in deep doo doo, including obuma, slo joe and billary. therefore they should be allowed to have access to the files so they can plant more fakes like they did before and remove any and all incriminating evidence that implicates anyone in the establishment.

edit on 19-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

After 6 years of deep-state elements trying to shut him up, there's no doubt that President Trump learned quite a bit.

There's probably a "dead man's switch", and maybe even an "indictment switch" attached to those copies too.

The DOJ not indicting over "Nuclear Secrets" violations (according to the WaPo), while Trump continues racking up endorsement victories and power, points to something holding them back.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

translation,

The DOJ is afraid that if trump releases any information that many a corrupt official's ass would be in deep doo doo, including obuma, slo joe and billary. therefore they should be allowed to have access to the files so they can plant more fakes like they did before and remove any and all incriminating evidence that implicates anyone in the establishment.

How did you get that from the actual quote?
Do you honestly believe that Democrats are the only heel and Republicans are the only face in US politics?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, if he has a (figurative) nuclear bomb, i wish he'd just detonate it. I want to see heads on pikes all around DC (again, figuratively ... kinda).

I guess there's a strategy at play, and frankly I still don't know what to make of the man, but if he can bleed the swamp (simply draining it is no longer relevant), he needs to get on with it. If he has copies of what they took, just release them already. Let the people judge.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join