It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is MO Sec of State Jay Ashcroft Moving to Block an Investigation Into Election Fraud?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why Is Missouri Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft Moving to Block an Investigation Into Election Fraud?

Earlier this month, Missouri State Representative candidate Alison Graeff filed suit against Missouri Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft and St. Charles Election Authority Director Kurt Bahr in St. Charles County (MO) Circuit Court.

Graeff alleged that multiple levels of Missouri electronic voting systems were vulnerable to election fraudsters. The Missouri Secretary of State is ultimately responsible for ensuring free and fair elections throughout the state of Missouri.

Nothing new...

Gateway Pundit readers may recall that earlier this year St. Charles County Elections Director Kurt Bahr was busted playing games on his cell phone instead of listening to the public evidence of election systems vulnerabilities. during a public meeting. You can read about that here: “Never Once Did I Sit in Front of One of Those Meetings and Play Candy Crush on my Phone” – TGP’s Joe Hoft Unloads on Elections Director for Playing Phone Games During County Board Meeting (includes photo showing him playing games on his phone)

Graeff’s lawsuit alleges that voting equipment – which by federal law is required to be regularly audited by EAC (US Election Assistance Commission), and by approved elections systems auditors ,and certified to be up-to-date. This is not happening according to several local activists – like it is not happening in jurisdictions around the country.

The machines could be susceptible to voter fraud. Secretary of State Ashcroft must be aware of the vulnerability.

The suit alleges that Ashcroft, the systems auditors, and federal elections authorities were and are asleep at the switch and not performing their duties. The suit alleges that the software and systems have not had their software updated, have not been audited to ensure a fair and secure election in November and that the electronic voting equipment has not been properly certified by a legally accredited EAC lab as required by law.

In fact, Graeff was scheduled to present her evidence in court on Monday. But then, at the eleventh hour, on Friday, September 16th, Secretary of State Ashcroft used a procedural move to force Graeff’s lawsuit into federal court. Federal court judges inside and outside Missouri are notorious for their contempt for both civil rights plaintiffs and their rights under the Constitution.

Ashcroft likely knows this and is banking on it. He’s trying to deep-six the lawsuit in federal court to prevent a public investigation to secure Missouri’s elections which is his responsibility.

The Republicans in this state are also trying to get rank choice voting. Luckily it failed this time around.

The US Constitution says 1 person = 1 vote.

It does NOT say 1 person multiple votes. If your choice does not win then that should be it. You should not get to have your vote shifted to someone else. While several blue states use rank choice voting (NY and CA and most recently Alaska, a red state) they have proven to be a disaster. The Mayor of NYC was only elected with 368k votes, out of a total of 4.9 million eligible NYC voters. Sarah Palin got 60% of the vote but lost to a Dem because of how rank choice voting works.

I am not sure what MO Republicans think they are doing but it is not going to end well for them.
edit on 18-9-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Why Is MO Sec of State Jay Ashcroft Moving to Block an Investigation Into Election Fraud?

Easy.
Why does anyone want to block an investigation ?
They are guilty as Hades.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I like to think about there excuses for this move .

" Why allow an investigation that will cost tax payers money " .

" Why allow an investigation into something that we know is only going to feed a conspiracy theory " .

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Gothmog

I like to think about there excuses for this move .

" Why allow an investigation that will cost tax payers money " .

" Why allow an investigation into something that we know is only going to feed a conspiracy theory " .

Election fraud is not a conspiracy theory. It’s happens on every single election by both Republicans and democrats.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Everybody here knows that the Federal-State-Department™ gets their marching orders from the CFR™, so where do the State-State-Departments™ get their orders from ?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We don't seem to be getting the whole story from that article, but I would say the same thing to Ashcroft I would say to those democrats who did everything they could to stop anyone from investigating their voter fraud.

If you don't have anything to hide John, why the obstruction?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Everybody here knows that the Federal-State-Department™ gets their marching orders from the CFR™, so where do the State-State-Departments™ get their orders from ?

someone with power, real power with guns at the heads of its enemy that says do as i say. its been said that DC is the political mafia these days with secret weapons to make people disappear

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Its like the Democrat bill that failed and was rejected by the courts in AZ. They tried to make it where elections could not be reviewed / audited. I still think the updates issued for Dominion machines says a lot. Bidens admin had to warn the states that use Dominion that it is not secure. What they are suggesting is updating the software with a "new secure version".

A couple of things come to mind with that -
* - that should end any lawsuit Dominion has against the people who claimed the machines were not secure.
* - Cyber experts, government and non government, need to review the update to see exactly what it does / changes. My opinion is it may very well contain code to rig the midterm elections and the 2024 elections in Democrat / Rino's favor... again.
* - Voting by paper ballot should be required now as the only for of voting that is legal.
* - Laws for election tampering, in all of its forms, should be a class A felony with life in prison without parole if a person is convicted of it. In my opinion you are interfering with peoples lives. Hell I'd support a death penalty option.

The BS must stop..

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Paper ballots must contain a legible signature and address and phone number.

Democrats get pissed off when voter ID verification methods are suggested/mandated, but never complain that ID verification is required for cashing-in winning lottery tickets over a certain amount.

edit on 9/18/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

or buying / owning a firearm...

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Because these guys are desperate to hide their sins, they thought it would be a soft intelligent coup, but now they must be #ting themselves as secret societies and pacts are becoming more obvious as the days go by. They are only good as long as they are secret, when it's common knowledge it has failed. These guys are insane, the problem with mental illness it confuses the thinking.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It's pretty sad how poor Republican candidates are, at "messaging". Most Americans haven't heard how Democrats endorse Identification (ID) documents and processes for everything, but voting.

That ID-related contrast, like you and I just pointed out, is never made by high-profile Republicans.

It should be a Democrat hypocrisy that 90% of adults are aware of, but they aren't, because Republicans rarely (if ever) point it out in their campaign materials, or in debates.

President Trump missed several opportunities to freeze Joe up mentally, during their 2 Presidential debates in the Fall of 2020.

edit on 9/18/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My guess is they know they benefited from election fraud or they have a yuuuge suspicion that they may have,so… (Dikembe Mutombo wagging his finger)

new topics

top topics

join