It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've only just begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A lot of people have cast away any illusions to integrity.

To those caught in the #storm, there is a sense of betrayal that cuts right down to the bone.

Certain rules are at play, that nevertofore had to be reinforced on a daily basis.

Don't mess with our kids.

Act civil and sensible.

Don't sell your soul 'for the cause'.

Instead, diabolic billionaires, paid agitators, agent provocateurs, propagandists, confused idealists and indoctrinated youths are coming together to create havoc and destruction.

I suspect most of them have a backstory of abuse or some psychological scar that got triggered into rationalizing what they do.

Either way, opposite sides of the spectrum have been manipulated to hate each other with a complete disdain for the other sides humanity.

What do people from all walks of life still have in common?

More than you think.

This is only the beginning.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
A lot of people have cast away any illusions to integrity.

To those caught in the #storm, there is a sense of betrayal that cuts right down to the bone.

Certain rules are at play, that nevertofore had to be reinforced on a daily basis.

Don't mess with our kids.

Act civil and sensible.

Don't sell your soul 'for the cause'.

Instead, diabolic billionaires, paid agitators, agent provocateurs, propagandists, confused idealists and indoctrinated youths xare coming together to create havoc and destruction.

I suspect most of them have a backstory of abuse or some psychological scar that got triggered into rationalizing what they do.

Either way, opposite sides of the spectrum have been manipulated to hate each other with a complete disdain for the other sides humanity.

What do people from all walks of life still have in common?

More than you think.

This is only the beginning.

I don't think that the majority of them "have a backstory of abuse or some psychological scar." I think that by-and-large they are just brainwashed products of the public education system, unable to think analytically or critically, or to reason or rationalize - just as the system was designed to make them.

But here's the thing: It's not smart to poke the sleeping bear.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I want to know how they got from A - Z.

There had to be a progression.

I think something occurred on a personal level before it got sponsored on a political level.

edit on 7-9-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I agree, there needs to be more directed attention at the blatant classism that is only getting worse year by year. Rather than red plebes arguing with the blue plebes. Yet it's hard to fight this classism when it is guised as helping people. So much so that you have people cheering for censorship of certain ideologies!

If we can ease the tensions between right and left we could have a sober conversation rather than perpetual mudslinging. Divided we are conquered.
edit on 7-9-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Everyone is a victim. The Bible tells us that God remembers that we are just dust, and he knows that we all have inherited sin from our forefather Adam. Because of that he has been extremely gracious and merciful toward the fallen human race, even as he has put into action a solution to the problem, by means of his son Jesus Christ. Soon his kingdom rule will break apart the works of the Devil, and will unify everyone.

I think the problem with society is that people don't mind their own business. God's word admonishes us to avoid talking bad about others, and avoid listening to harmful gossip. But what I see is constant gossip everywhere. People always talking bad about each other, much of it is the spreading of malicious lies and harmful gossip. But instead of spreading harmful gossip that only divides and causes contentions, love covers over a multitude of sins, and looks for the best in the other person.

People need to mind their own business. Ignore when people speak disparagingly of others, even in public or of public officials. There are courts and judges to handle the matters. And if those courts are corrupt, there are officials still even higher than them. And if even the highest human official is corrupt there are those who are higher still in authority to whom they have to give an accounting:

"If you see any oppression of the poor and a violation of justice and righteousness in your district, do not be surprised about the matter. For that high official is being watched by one who is higher than he is, and there are others who are still higher than they are."-Ecclesiastes 5:8.

People should not be involved in listening to harmful talk about others, and they should not be instigating talking bad about others, especially those whom they know, even if the gossip is true. Love believes all things. It looks for the best in people. And it covers over a multitude of transgressions.

Everyone needs to be applying these verses in their lives. Things perhaps may not be as exciting in the news, but there would certainly be a lot more unity and peace among people.

"A slanderer goes about revealing confidential talk,
But the trustworthy person keeps a confidence.
"
-Proverbs 11:13.

"O Jehovah, who may be a guest in your tent?
Who may reside in your holy mountain?
The one who is walking faultlessly,
Practicing what is right
And speaking the truth in his heart.
He does not slander with his tongue,
He does nothing bad to his neighbor,
And he does not defame his friends.
"
-Psalms 15:1-3.

"Hatred is what stirs up contentions,
But love covers over all transgressions.
"
-Proverbs 10:12.

"Whoever forgives a transgression seeks love, But the one who keeps harping on a matter separates close friends."
-Proverbs 17:9.

"[Love] bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."-1 Corinthians 13:7.

edit on 7-9-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I want to know how they got from A - Z.

There had to be a progression.

I think something occurred on a personal level before it got sponsored on a political level.

Nope, not necessary.

Even Disney openly admitted to purposely putting out LGBTQ ideology to the littlest children who watch TV.

Television directed at the littlest children has been woke for over a generation now.

TV shows have demonized conservatives since the 1970's.

Schools have been indoctrinating children in to "Christians are evil" no Bibles or prayer allowed, even if you do it silently in the cafeteria and bother no one, you are punished and even suspended. Teachers with Bibles in their desks were fired, even if students never saw them, giving the message Christians are bad to the littlest of our children.

Schools removed the pledge because the words "under God" were in it. Implying that only people who didn't respect the flag, or the US was a good person, people who believe in God and the US are bad people.

Technology which youngsters are steeped in consistently give out the message that the farther left you are in your thinking the better person you are, and if you don't agree with liberal ideology you are practically Satan himself. This message in the past 6 years has accelerated to "if you voted for a Republican you are a domestic enemy of the state" in all tech and even in messages from the liberal white house itself.

This has created the division, no bad home life or trauma needed to be certain that all conservatives are evil Nazi's who are domestic enemies of the state, because we are constantly told that by mainstream media and the Democratic Party politicians. I clearly remember when Biden was elected that Democrats were demanding forced "reeducation" for everyone who voted for Trump.

The only trauma needed is to be told by leaders in Congress, the White House, the Senate,
for 6+ years
that you are a racist, sexist, homophobe, deplorable, clinger to your guns and Bible, domestic terrorist, domestic enemy:
if you did not vote for Hillary or Biden -
and don't believe it is fantastic for people to choose one of over a hundred genders and to sterilize small children who decide today they want to be a different gender with surgery -
and don't believe that the word mother is unacceptable and biological women are simply "chest feeding birthing people - and don't believe that the police are all racist and out to get people of color -
and don't believe that paying of the loans of people who took them out willingly to buy votes is a good thing -
and don't believe that NO ONE should be ALLOWED by the government to buy a gas powered car at anytime in the future.

edit on 9/7/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You describe a backstory of abuse and psychological scaring after, just prior to describing the abuses, saying you don’t think the majority of them have prior damages.

Is this a subtle way of making a sarcastic point?

If so, applause, if not 🤔

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I would agree.

I have never met a convert to any form of religious zealotry who had not previously suffered some form of personal trauma; drugs, alcohol, physical abuse, sexual abuse, psychological abuse, witnesses to violence or war, deprivation, the list is long.

And the victims are legion. To the point that, just to "fit in" and satisfy that nearly universal social "need" folks have to be part of a group, a "tribe", many have taken to amplifying the otherwise quite normal disappointments and setbacks they have experienced to the emotional level of traumas.

We have seen evidence of this with the number of people who simply could not handle the isolation brought about by the recent COVID lockdowns.

Folks out and out lost their sh**!

Fortunately, those seeking to cause havoc and destruction, as you put it, are few and only on the fringes of society....

So far.

It is up to those of us who retain some sense of sanity to remain rational, reasonable, and emotionally mature.

We need not agree, we do need to not succumb to the insanity that threatens to engulf us.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Someone just pointed out to me a MAJOR trauma for nearly everyone in the world imposed by the WHO and CDC.

The reaction to COVID.

From 2020-2021 the entire populace of the US, especially states run by Democrats in the US, and in developed nations, was terrorized by the media and their own governments that if the don't obey those in power they WOULD DIE a horrible awful death.

No wonder the world is going crazy.
edit on 9/7/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Someone just pointed out to me a MAJOR trauma for nearly everyone in the world imposed by the WHO and CDC.

The reaction to COVID.

From 2020-2021 the entire populace of the US, especially states run by Democrats in the US, and in developed nations, was terrorized by the media and their own governments that if the don't obey those in power they WOULD DIE a horrible awful death.

No wonder the world is going crazy.

I live in a state "run by Democrats", and the pandemic lockdowns, to me, were the most peaceful, energizing, and revitalizing time of my life.

Having retired just two years prior, "The Pause", as I think of it, was a chance to put into practice everything I had learned and prepared for my entire life.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Well my career field was destroyed.
With a newborn in hand.

I'm glad you could relax though.

new topics

top topics

join