It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kisinger the CIA and the global world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Since the CIA was invented in 1947 it has been very busy in the ideological battle between east and west, but it might have turned into a bit of a monster since Kermit Rockefella got Nasser in Egypt, it seems that the driving force behind the NWO is that good old alphabet agency. Here is a timeline put together by one of the last investigative journalists, and makes compelling listening, on how the young global leaders get picked and groomed for the soft coups. It is a new twist on the way history has panned out. It tells how Kissinger gets fast-tracked and has the backing of CIA-funded foundations and how Harvard is a key player in the grooming of future leaders, all done with humor because That all this could have actually happened. lets face it it is a joke.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
As far as i learned (didn´t watch the video yet, i like reading more because it´s much, much faster than watching videos) Kissinger and CIA are the "parents" of that effing WEF thing and Schwab is their puppet to make that thing look european made but not US made.

Next point, Harvard. "Our" the jabs ordering and pushing, like there is no tomorrow, Unhealth Minister Karl Lauterbach seems to have no ties with that whole WEF thing. Fact is, he is the worst agenda pusher when it comes to corona measures and forcing the jabs into peoples veins. Even worse than his predecessor, Young Global Leader Jens Spahn.

So why is Lauterbach such an agenda pusher? Because he is transatlantically controlled and steered, was trained for that at the Harvard School of Public Health. Just use a search engine of your choice and search for "karl lauterbach harvard". And maybe "karl lauterbach lipobay" and "karl lauterbach pandemrix" if you are already searching. Is this Harvard stuff the new School of the Americas?

The dots are all there, in front of our eyes. But most people unfortunately aren´t able to connect them or simply want to be left alone with the reality around them.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I agree with you. Best to find some place that is self substaining and have a companion ( female )

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I agree on the face of it, all this has been worked out decades ago. All we are seeing is a narrative script being played out. A play with a conclusion.Where most will after a few years of misery accept the NWO. But since nothing goes according to plan. Such dislocation of the status quo might have unintended consequences for all the players. Russia's intervention in Ukraine was very timely and handy for the emergency powers that will be introduced. For the coming food shortages and fuel crisis. caused simply by NWO politicians doing what they have been told.www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The C.I.A is the muscle for huge international corporations. They inact the plans set out by the
Council Of Foreign Relations and the rest of these huge government think tank scumbags.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What cracks me up about Kissinger is he immigrated here in 1938. He goes on a talk show and his accent is so thick you can't understand a word he says. Then the TV hosts says, "That was fascinating. Such a brilliant man."

In this Aug. 12th interview with The Wall Street Journal he is warning,

"We are at the edge of war with Russia and China on issues which we partly created without any concept of how this is going to end or what it’s supposed to lead to"

Seems to be a pattern with those folks running things.

Kissinger warns of war

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Absolutely laughable assumptions

Some random guy with zero credentials and a below basic understanding of global power structures talking nonsensical garbage from his messy bedroom, to another guy who seem like hes constantly confused, lol

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
The C.I.A is the muscle for huge international corporations. They inact the plans set out by the
Council Of Foreign Relations and the rest of these huge government think tank scumbags.

So basically the same as the PLA is the muscle of Chinese international companies ?

They inact the plans set out by the CCP and the rest of these huge government think tank scumbags

LIKE THAT? ever shot a foot off before?

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
What cracks me up about Kissinger is he immigrated here in 1938. He goes on a talk show and his accent is so thick you can't understand a word he says. Then the TV hosts says, "That was fascinating. Such a brilliant man."

In this Aug. 12th interview with The Wall Street Journal he is warning,

"We are at the edge of war with Russia and China on issues which we partly created without any concept of how this is going to end or what it’s supposed to lead to"

Seems to be a pattern with those folks running things.

Kissinger warns of war

Well... at least his for once hes correct ay?, perhaps they're starting to get it after all?

I feel people forget it was this very mans stupid national security policy's along with the dems, which give rise to Trump, because the working class feel the impact of their stupidity first and foremost certainly economically... yet it was ignored as a far right movement when everybody could see their disastrous weak appeasing policy's while actual threats were gearing up to take a pop, we've had a generation of out of touch weak deaf dumb and blind stupid incompetent elitist spawn running the show for too long and this is what the end results look like... tolerance and apathy is the last virtue of a dying society as they say...

As he says.

I think that the current period has a great trouble defining a direction. It’s very responsive to the emotion of the moment.

Kissinger puts this down to a lack of direction and purpose, and too much emotion on behalf of American statesmen

What purpose did we have? woke cockwaffle? green agenda? LGBTQ everyday? these are divisive society destroying nonsense, this is leadership ROT, What we should be doing is using every available resource to completely destroy the CCP and Putins Russia, and dissolving every inch of Russia and china back to 1600s imperialist/colonialist conquests boarders to ensure they'll never have this option ever again imo

There is a good purpose Mr Kissinger

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
lol,

he's still around?

i remember my fiends dad railing about him back in the 60's and 70's with nixon.

his dad went to harvard too and was Syrian.

i don't remember if he actually knew him in person but he really didn't care for ol henry and his policies,
like a lot! lol.

it seemed his opinions didn't come from being D or R, just policy.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Kissinger is Klaus Schwabs greatest influence.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

His real name is Heinz, nobody that’s on a first name basis with him calls him Henry.

I don’t know how to spell his real last name but as you can already presume, it isn’t Kissinger. His real last name is of German/Ashkenazi origin.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

You can see how the present state of affairs has developed over time. Plus who is really running things? Kenedy was going to get rid of it, and they got rid of Kennedy and with power and influence, the Warren whitewash occurred. If you can't control a politician by ideological means by getting into their heads when they were young, you do it by exploiting their weaknesses. Of course, it is a global power game. We just didn't realize it was all but over. It was also cost-effective all you need is key positions covered by your agents and its policies can be steered. The Green new deal, big pharma.In a controlled economy, add in the Hollywood and media control, and hearts and minds will fall in line. If you want to enslave someone, the first thing you tell them is that you are going to set them free. It's a good one. The problem is that it is getting obvious.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: sarahvital

His real name is Heinz, nobody that’s on a first name basis with him calls him Henry.

I don’t know how to spell his real last name but as you can already presume, it isn’t Kissinger. His real last name is of German/Ashkenazi origin.

good to know.

and what do you call him?

george called him "that f'n ---"

george was never politically correct.

new topics

top topics

join