It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ten Stages Of Genocide - #4 - Dehumanization - Declaring "War" Against Trump Supporters....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

"Genocide is when many people of a particular national, ethnic, or religious group are murdered. The most famous example of genocide was the murder of Jews under the Nazi regime (Holocaust). It was the goal of the Nazi regime to murder as many European Jews as possible. About 6 million of them were actually killed - most of them by poison gas in the extermination camps. The simultaneous murder of about 500,000 Roma and Sinti was also a genocide. In Rwanda (Africa), hundreds of thousands of Tutsis were murdered by Hutus in the mid-1990s. Hutus and Tutsis are ethnic groups in Rwanda. That, too, was a genocide. So was the genocide of Armenians by Turkey during World War I, or the almost complete extermination of Native Americans (American Indians) by settlers arriving from Europe. Partially classified as genocide (ethnic "cleansing") are the extermination actions of the USSR against certain ethnic groups (e.g. against Volga Germans and Crimean Tatars)."

So, what in God's name are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Dont forget AG Loretta Lynch calling for Trump Supporter's blood in the streets, in Feb 2017.

See the Youtube videos. Her actual words. Stunning from a former Attorney General!!

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Dont forget AG Loretta Lynch calling for Trump Supporter's blood in the streets, in Feb 2017.

See the Youtube videos. Her actual words. Stunning from a former Attorney General!!

Yeah. It has been happening for over a decade now. Domestic terrorists is a label that includes a wide range of people. Pretty #ed to be living through this.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All the listed 'preventions',= more laws, rules, controls.
That'll sort out all the hate and make the world a better place.
Growing love in the world - because that's what it's going to take - is the only way to defeat fascist wellsprings of hate.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
All the listed 'preventions',= more laws, rules, controls.
That'll sort out all the hate and make the world a better place.
Growing love in the world - because that's what it's going to take - is the only way to defeat fascist wellsprings of hate.

Was it an act of love when the revolutionaries in 1776 rose to the occasion and defended/preserved their/our freedoms using deadly force?

I argue that love can express itself as an act of self defense. Peoples image of love has never sat right with me.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Just read this somewhere on the internet posted by someone anon:

"Is it painfully obvious to anyone else that this is just laying the groundwork for and prepping the public for Donald Trump's arrest for some bull# followed by designating MAGA as terrorists when the inevitable mass protests start?"

Well, I guess if you read it somewhere by someone, but you don't know who or where, then I guess it must be true.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Because hate speech is vague and ambiguous at best. No word should be giving ten Voldemort treatment. The swastika is prime example of this. Someone hijacked an ancient religious symbol that’s still quite popular in the east and now it’s banned. Granted I dislike nazi ideology as much anyone else but I don’t think it should be banned anymore then then I think the Muslim faith should be banned I don’t agree with either ideology and believe both can lead to great evil. But I would never call for a ban on someones religion assuming they don’t plant on harming those around them as a direct result of their beliefs. So yea I disagree with everyone in 2 paragraph in its entirety.

What is a genocide too you? Open killing of a population? Their replacement? Total horse crap paragraph #4 in its entirety as well. it even uses an apple to oranges comparison. It assumes democracy isn’t capable of genocide when in fact it very much is. What is a genocidal society too you? Which ones are currently in your eyes.

Should we be more like china in what we are aloud to say or less? What if the political opposition gets mislabeled one of these “wrong thinkers” and the system is used to silence them?

edit on 2-9-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
PedoHitler trending!

gettr.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheEndOfItAll

'I believe you are right one this one but to be honest the MAGA Hat has became a symbol of hate and also one of violence'

Get your head out your ass. It's a fucqing hat.

Next Adidas tracksuits will be a symbol of hate because those kids that wear them sometimes beat up immigrants.

Do you want us to all wear matching white jumpsuits like some dystopian sci fi film?
Oh wait, white is racist.
Well, do you want us to all wear matching black jumpsuits?

I say again, get your head out of your ass.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Excellent & timely OP. It gives me a glimmer of encouragement to read the non-political solutions to each stage.

I look forward to reading & commenting further.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Agreed, those were my thoughts also - many of these are manifesting right now, it's easy to see when you look for it.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Didn't hillary, nancy and a few other senior democrats publicly say the same things since 2016?

I don't think any of them repeatedly threatened to use F15s against anyone that disagrees with them though, that was ALL joe.

Lynch was an evil monster as AG, but she wasn't alone, it all started with comrade O.

It's now a part of the democrat party brainwashing.

(Both their original message, and the fake 'fact' that none of them actually said that.)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Excellent & timely OP. It gives me a glimmer of encouragement to read the non-political solutions to each stage.

I look forward to reading & commenting further.

No problem. Other articles do a much more comprehensive job at highlighting the work of Gregory Stanton. I also hope that people might view the two videos I posted which correlate the ten stages to the current global genocide. Agenda21/30, Great Reset, Guide-stones, Illuminati/Skull-bones/etc, Past genocides all make it crystal clear to quartz-clear see what's transpiring.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
here's a FYI.... Don't you fall under the 'spell' of what Biden is promoting ...

Psy-Op, group-mind, thought-form creature:

the basics : www.katestrong.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"I argue that love can express itself as an act of self defense."
Of course love can so express itself, with extreme violence if deemed necessary. True love, if threatened, can topple empires. Seems a common sense concept but common sense ain't so common these days.

For wiser words on the matter I defer to the musician Lenny Cohen:
I've seen the nations rise and fall.
I've heard their stories, heard them all.
But love's the only engine of survival.
The Future lyrics by Leonard Cohen

Testify, brother...

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

originally posted by: jarsue97

They're waiting for an uprising to drop the boot of martial law.

Do you have any sense of the 1% or so of real hard-core mother#ers in this country that might have a viewpoint other than your own? I'm not trying to be a dick. I state this because I wonder about this. I know for a fact this country has some freedom-loving-savages that fear no enemy, including the technological might of the nastiest enemy on earth. This my friend gives me hope.

The Spirit of Rebellion/Freedom/Truth is alive and well in the minds/hearts of many of us. We will not go silently into the night. America is a piece of this puzzle that is an unknown, regardless what anyone thinks. It is a trick of the enemy to cause people to give the enemy far more power than they deserve. In truth, when evil is seen for what it is, it might be brushed off of your sleeve like the tiny #ing ant that it is.

People en masse across the world need to stand up against them. We’ve seen pockets of this from country to country on vaccine mandates and lockdowns, but too many of the masses still buy into the official narrative and want their never ending cycle of shots. Once they realized they’ve been fooled then maybe the two sides can unite for a common purpose and that is to defend their nation from enemies, both foreign and domestic. There’s been a whole lot of domestic terror going on and it is being perpetuated by governments throughout the world.

We need to stop fighting each other. There is only one enemy.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Good luck trying to arrest President Trump.

He rolls deep and is surrounded by the best of the best.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

"I argue that love can express itself as an act of self defense."
Of course love can so express itself, with extreme violence if deemed necessary. True love, if threatened, can topple empires. Seems a common sense concept but common sense ain't so common these days.

For wiser words on the matter I defer to the musician Lenny Cohen:
I've seen the nations rise and fall.
I've heard their stories, heard them all.
But love's the only engine of survival.
The Future lyrics by Leonard Cohen

Testify, brother...

Beauty.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: livinglight108

originally posted by: jarsue97

They're waiting for an uprising to drop the boot of martial law.

Do you have any sense of the 1% or so of real hard-core mother#ers in this country that might have a viewpoint other than your own? I'm not trying to be a dick. I state this because I wonder about this. I know for a fact this country has some freedom-loving-savages that fear no enemy, including the technological might of the nastiest enemy on earth. This my friend gives me hope.

The Spirit of Rebellion/Freedom/Truth is alive and well in the minds/hearts of many of us. We will not go silently into the night. America is a piece of this puzzle that is an unknown, regardless what anyone thinks. It is a trick of the enemy to cause people to give the enemy far more power than they deserve. In truth, when evil is seen for what it is, it might be brushed off of your sleeve like the tiny #ing ant that it is.

People en masse across the world need to stand up against them. We’ve seen pockets of this from country to country on vaccine mandates and lockdowns, but too many of the masses still buy into the official narrative and want their never ending cycle of shots. Once they realized they’ve been fooled then maybe the two sides can unite for a common purpose and that is to defend their nation from enemies, both foreign and domestic. There’s been a whole lot of domestic terror going on and it is being perpetuated by governments throughout the world.

We need to stop fighting each other. There is only one enemy.

I agree.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Thank you for the video links

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join