It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ten Stages Of Genocide - #4 - Dehumanization - Declaring "War" Against Trump Supporters....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Anyone with eyes to see knows what's going on here. We have been under genocidal attack for decades now. I think it's going to get far, far, far worse. For what it's worth -- I am not a "Trump Supporter". Though I am pro self-defense, self-governance, and pro-freedom. I am a target just like the trump supporters.

The ten stages of genocide

Genocide is a human phenomenon that can be analysed and understood, and consequently, may be prevented. According to academic and activist Gregory H. Stanton, genocide is a process that develops in ten stages, described here. The stages do not necessarily follow a linear progression and may coexist. Prevention measures may be implemented at any stage.

1. Classification

Groups in a position of power will categorize people according to ethnicity, race, religion or nationality employing an us versus them mentality.

Prevention: Create universalistic institutions that foster social cohesion.

2. Symbolisation

People are identified as Jews, Roma or Tutsis, etc., and made to stand out from others with certain colours or symbolic articles of clothing.

Prevention: Ban the symbols and hate speech and all clothing meant to discriminate against groups.

3. Discrimination

A dominant group uses laws, customs, and political power to deny the rights of other groups. The powerless group may not be granted full civil rights or even citizenship.

Prevention: Ensure full political empowerment and citizenship rights for all groups in a society. Discrimination on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, race or religion should be outlawed.

4. Dehumanisation

The diminished value of the discriminated group is communicated through propaganda. Parallels are drawn with animals, insects or diseases.

Prevention: Promptly denounce and punish perpetrators and make hate crimes and speech culturally unacceptable. Sanction all incitements to commit genocide.

Read more: museeholocauste.ca...
edit on PMThursday4pm2252092Thu, 01 Sep 2022 20:13:52 -0500139 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yeah, my heart sunk listening to that. And i agree with your thoughts. These #birds have been planning on this since the sixties and they will be damned if their dream isn't realized before they die.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just read this somewhere on the internet posted by someone anon:

"Is it painfully obvious to anyone else that this is just laying the groundwork for and prepping the public for Donald Trump's arrest for some bull# followed by designating MAGA as terrorists when the inevitable mass protests start?"

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just pointing out many of these 'stages' are contemporaneous to one another, not necessarily sequential.

We may be much further along than most people realize.
edit on 1-9-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Holy Hitler Batman!

Thanks, that list needs more study on my part and it needs to be shouted from the roof tops until people begin to listen and see what's happening before their very eyes.

You have my gratitude Living Light, thanks again.

ETA: Oh hell! They recommend intervention by the UN when it gets to the genocide stage. I recommend an uprising to defend ourselves instead.
edit on 1-9-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Yep. If you care to go a little deeper into the ten stages of genocide paralleled to today:

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...
edit on PMThursday4pm2249180Thu, 01 Sep 2022 22:19:49 -0500199 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMThursday4pm2211181Thu, 01 Sep 2022 22:21:11 -0500219 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think he was pointing out the post was a question not a statement.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: livinglight108

Holy Hitler Batman!

Thanks, that list needs more study on my part and it needs to be shouted from the roof tops until people begin to listen and see what's happening before their very eyes.

You have my gratitude Living Light, thanks again.

ETA: Oh hell! They recommend intervention by the UN when it gets to the genocide stage. I recommend an uprising to defend ourselves instead.

You're very welcome. Take a look at these videos for further elucidation..

I also agree that the UN is Nazified, just like most all of them.

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Non linear, I'm fully aware.. After watching the two links I posted, you'd have to be blind/deaf/dumb to not realize we are well progressed into this ongoing tragedy.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Read up on Hitler and get back to us later.

Be on the right side of history, or you will be forever wrong
edit on Thu Sep 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

"Is it painfully obvious to anyone else that this is just laying the groundwork for and prepping the public for Donald Trump's arrest for some bull# followed by designating MAGA as terrorists when the inevitable mass protests start?"

No. That is theatrics, mind control, psy-war. What's really going on requires critical thinking, research, discernment, and the capacity to accept an extremely depressing/sad/enraging truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Well, I guess if you read it somewhere by someone, but you don't know who or where, then I guess it must be true.

Speaking of Hitler - The gun control ''laws'' in the US have inextricable roots in Nazi Germany. Anyone surprised? famguardian.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

They're waiting for an uprising to drop the boot of martial law.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

Well, I guess if you read it somewhere by someone, but you don't know who or where, then I guess it must be true.

Speaking of Hitler - The gun control ''laws'' in the US have inextricable roots in Nazi Germany. Anyone surprised? famguardian.org...

Except that Hitler did the opposite and took the Firearms from his populace.........anyone with any knowledge of history knows this

the gun laws aren't "nazi germany" they were established before Germany went fascist

Hitler refused to reissue permits so that he could take the guns amongst other things
edit on 9/1/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

They're waiting for an uprising to drop the boot of martial law.

Do you have any sense of the 1% or so of real hard-core mother#ers in this country that might have a viewpoint other than your own? I'm not trying to be a dick. I state this because I wonder about this. I know for a fact this country has some freedom-loving-savages that fear no enemy, including the technological might of the nastiest enemy on earth. This my friend gives me hope.

The Spirit of Rebellion/Freedom/Truth is alive and well in the minds/hearts of many of us. We will not go silently into the night. America is a piece of this puzzle that is an unknown, regardless what anyone thinks. It is a trick of the enemy to cause people to give the enemy far more power than they deserve. In truth, when evil is seen for what it is, it might be brushed off of your sleeve like the tiny #ing ant that it is.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Except that Hitler did the opposite and took the Firearms from his populace.........anyone with any knowledge of history knows this

I'm baffled. That is exactly what is beginning to happen here. I stated the correlation between then and now. Did you read the material? Are you aware that a disarmament agenda is well afoot in the US?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm baffled. That is exactly what is beginning to happen here. I stated the correlation between then and now. Did you read the material? Are you aware that a disarmament agenda is well afoot in the US?

No I read it and I'm acutely aware that they are trying to find eveey angle to do so here

The difference is the way our laws are and the constitution they can't really do it the same way

No my opinion is they'll push as hard as they can to make people snap and violence to erupt then they'll drop a state of emergency on us and day guns need to be taken and try to do it that way

They're already pushing the banks to target ammo and gun manufacturers and refuse to do business with them

I legitimately think that's why they are pushing the right so hard , so they can get that violent reaction they need to do so

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join