It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Mysterious Drone Swarm Over Navy’s Most Advanced Destroyer Zumwalt.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

He said multiple drones.

The biggest question in my mind is how close was the vessel that launched them?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
My initial thought is a drone but whose drone is it?

Wouldn't another country kill the lights on its drone if it was trying to observe covertly?

If it's a private drone, how far can those fly? I know they say off the coast but how far off the coast if it's just a few miles it lends credence that it is likely just a guy testing his drone out while sailing.

That said wasn't the underwater alien base suppose to be off the southern California coast?

Probably china, they have seen them before, launched off chinese shipping vessels
www.thedrive.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's a Navy drones taking Video for a recruitment commercial.

Sorry, I like to go for the obvious before I totally green out into UAP land.

Yes, when they are wanting more recruits, they release videos letting us know that 6 unidentified drones can fly right up to the warship you're on unchallenged.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Surely the most advanced guided missile destroyer in United States Navy can deal with a drone?

At worst, there is a Russian or Chinese sub sitting on the sea floor releasing them to spy on military vessels, not very likely though.

I think they know who they belong to, just trying to make a sensationalist video for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why do I always fall for these posts...not just here but all over social media...
I click on it, and there's a light blob(s) of whatever color, shaking around due to the overly intoxicated videographer, with no reference, in the dark of night (I presume...could be a closet) and out of focus.

*sigh*

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I'll try.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I would hope not but have any considered these are related to possible Third Reich Ahnenerbe technologies?

In this video below they discuss third reich having interest in Antarctica, the video shows third reich submarines, technology transportation vessels and u-boats near Argentina and Antarctica.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join