It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher's X-INFX and Manuka honey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Seem to be dealing with chronic infections from sore lymph nodes to sinus and chest and even UTI. So we ordered some Manuka honey and I got some of Christopher's X-INFX formula. Yesterday I made a little hot green tea with lemon, honey, ginger, and thyme and a capsule, twice yesterday and once this morning, and damn if I don't feel much better—especially my sinuses, stomach, and lymph nodes. Just a coincidence?

I didn't see any significant interactions online. Except one on HealingHerbs.com had a comment where somebody says it knocked up thier BP a few points. My sister swears by Christopher's, and mostly positive reviews on Amazon 4 1/2 stars.

Ingredients: Plantain Leaves, Black Walnut, Golden Seal Root, Bugleweed Herb, Marshmallow Root & Lobelia Herb.

I am a big believer in raw organic honey and its healing properties but this Manuka is kind of expensive.

Does anybody else use this?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I just ordered some topical last night. Frequent use of steroids has caused skin issues that are difficult to treat and Manuka honey seems to have more positive results than prescription treatments, which often calls for another round of antibiotics.

I have high hopes this will be of as beneficial as all the reviews indicate!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I love this stuff, but it is pricey.

Manuka honey band-aids are amazing also.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

All I know is we had 2 people here feeling semi-low 2 days ago and now we both are feeling significantly better.

I even had a little cut in my mouth that felt like it was getting a bit infected now it's not sore at all and is mostly covered over and healing.

I'll be doing the tea thing with honey etc, daily. I was pretty sure I was gonna have to go to the doctor and get an antibiotic. That makes it worth it to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It's not a coincidence you simply got some vitamins and minerals coupled with rest.
No magic, no such thing as super food.
It's just a matter of getting the right victims and minerals for your immune system at the right time.

Compare the nutritional value for what you have been eating since you got sick vs what's in the honey, tea, lemon, thyme, and ginger.
Then eat any food with the same amounts or more next time you get sick. I bet it works the same way.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well, that's the thing, Ive been eating fairly healthy, but the tea has become something I was doing even before getting the Manuka honey, as an appetite suppressant among other things.

Of course, it could have been something that just took its time going through my system, but definitely, I ate a lot less when I felt like crap, but I was eating healthy before, and have been on an active plan of eating completely healthy for over 7-8 weeks or so.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
amazing for wound healing. kills mrsa too plus flesh eating bug

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Manuka honey has a very good track record for aiding in healing of both physical wounds and illnesses, but it is very expensive -
- I recently had a good experience with a locally produced honey (raw and organic) that has pollen infused into it...

Local Bee Honey
It's marketed as being particularly good for allergies, but I was nursing my daughter through a terrible bout with 'cough/cold/fever/sore throat' something (5 tests said 'not' Covid)....
....and about midway thru, I could feel myself 'catching it', so I just started taking a spoonful of that honey every few hours (kind of swirling it around my mouth, tilt my head to coat my throat, & kinda gargling it up to sinus's)...

And by the 2nd day, even the 'pre-illness' canker sore I had been starting was gone!

You might be able to find the same stuff in your location, as it's actually a national company which produces and sells locally sourced honey...

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Manuka honey has a very good track record for aiding in healing of both physical wounds and illnesses, but it is very expensive -
- I recently had a good experience with a locally produced honey (raw and organic) that has pollen infused into it...

Local Bee Honey
It's marketed as being particularly good for allergies, but I was nursing my daughter through a terrible bout with 'cough/cold/fever/sore throat' something (5 tests said 'not' Covid)....
....and about midway thru, I could feel myself 'catching it', so I just started taking a spoonful of that honey every few hours (kind of swirling it around my mouth, tilt my head to coat my throat, & kinda gargling it up to sinus's)...

And by the 2nd day, even the 'pre-illness' canker sore I had been starting was gone!

You might be able to find the same stuff in your location, as it's actually a national company that produces and sells locally sourced honey...

They do indeed have one for my location, will definitely use it for my next honey purchase

new topics

top topics

join