It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3-6-9 Dilemma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KenLi

The video shared only showed us the Truth of Humanity's Insignificance, physically and-or materialistically.

What was being tried by me though is the "spiritual" aspect of Life. That if only humans go back to their origins, then there will no more need to "need". Though most people will not adhere with it that only by cleansing could it be realized.

What would you classify as our origins?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KenLi

3-6-9

12-15-18

21-24-27

edit on 25-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

All I know is 7 was hungry and 9 is now missing!

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I like this version:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSeeingEye2025

I like this version:

That is not a song, if you ask me. More like a sandwich.

Thanks for the throw back!

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
3-6-9, damn you fine.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have no clue as to what the 3-6-9 means in religion. Some people think they are of some special value, but I personally cannot comprehend them being special together.

I do kinda like how this conversation wandered to geese though.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I think knowing the actual truth makes you go insane and die. I think that's why people have to sleep, because the longer they stay awake the more they see reality for what it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Could you please explain in words that us children can understand?

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Leave things better than you find them.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Please, don't let this be an other thread based on a false understanding of math and the base10 system.

I am still unsure but I roll my eyes already, in anticipation.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
369... So you want to be divine?
I know what it means, and it's simple and sublime
Never took an oath, to keep this secret to hide
Repented the original crime, I'm One of a kind
Six gave you life, and 9 is death so never mind
Three is the light, and which way you decide

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I always found this interesting about Tesla:

Nikola Tesla’s fascination with the “magnificence” of the numbers 3, 6, and 9 continues to inspire those who believe the numbers will help them “manifest” their desires.

Nikola Tesla is alleged to have stated: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

Although it’s uncertain whether the great inventor actually uttered the famous quote, there’s no question he was indeed obsessed by the numbers. What did they mean to him? Why did Tesla think that 3 6 9 were important? It has to do with complicated mathematics and human history.

For example: doubling 1, then 2, and so on creates a pattern that excludes 3 6 and 9. Scientist Marko Rodin believes that 3 6 9, then, represents a “flux field” or a vector from the third to the fourth dimension.

Threes also appear often in human history. Triangles have three sides — as do pyramids. Trinities abound in human history, as in the “Father, Son, and Holy Ghost”. Tesla himself would point to the trifecta of “energy, frequency, and vibration” which he believed contained the “secrets of the universe.”

allthatsinteresting.com...

edit on 26-8-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

originally posted by: KenLi

The video shared only showed us the Truth of Humanity's Insignificance, physically and-or materialistically.

What was being tried by me though is the "spiritual" aspect of Life. That if only humans go back to their origins, then there will no more need to "need". Though most people will not adhere with it that only by cleansing could it be realized.

What would you classify as our origins?

Did not want to talk about the Ways of the Eternal Dharma for now, though I really love to do so. Still, it could wait in the near future. Happy talking with you @AnnihilateThis

Well, thanks to that beautiful song.

originally posted by: AllSeeingEye2025

All I know is 7 was hungry and 9 is now missing!

9 is now 8. XD

a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

Hmmm, I beg to disagree. XD

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no clue as to what the 3-6-9 means in religion. Some people think they are of some special value, but I personally cannot comprehend them being special together.

I do kinda like how this conversation wandered to geese though.

In truth, they are quite special. Just found out about them. Still, it is quite magnificent yet truly confusing if what will be the use of it. Just as what has been said about it from the main post. What Nikola Tesla said is true that it is magnificent. But to just know the secret does not mean that you can use it readily. It is a conundrum, should I say.

The verdict of this comment, is that it was just a guess. haha, No pun intended. XD

originally posted by: kiliker30

I think knowing the actual truth makes you go insane and die. I think that's why people have to sleep, because the longer they stay awake the more they see reality for what it is.

Not really. In truth, once the Truth is there, you will Be Liberated. Remember what Jesus said? "The Truth Shall Set You Free."

originally posted by: VeeSter
Could you please explain in words that us children can understand?

The words from the very main post?

Here it is:

We know nothing. We are nothing. Yet, we feel like we now know everything and that we are everything.

When you know the Truth, you will no longer hold unto this world anymore. Then why seek it?

Will the Truth of Nothingness be of help in every area of our current lives? If so, would you dare to share it?

originally posted by: Dalamax
Leave things better than you find them.

What if it is within you after all these years? That you need not search for it is already within? That you just need guidance to access it once more?

Would you still leave it be?

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Please, don't let this be an other thread based on a false understanding of math and the base10 system.

I am still unsure but I roll my eyes already, in anticipation.

Nope, it is not. In fact, it was quite disconcerting why humanity never sought to become more of the Truth. The truth is already in front of us and yet we cannot see it. Why does it have to be so hard for people to wake up?

No need to anticipate and tire your eyes. XD Will just give the Reflections to someone freely in due time in the near future. It is not like it is proven already. Yet, it will truly change everything that we understand as of now. Truly, never thought that the Mathematics we have right now could be seen as somewhat eluded.

originally posted by: GoldGoo9
369... So you want to be divine?
I know what it means, and it's simple and sublime
Never took an oath, to keep this secret to hide
Repented the original crime, I'm One of a kind
Six gave you life, and 9 is death so never mind
Three is the light, and which way you decide

Needed nothing of it. But to be with the Divine is an obligation for everyone.

So, you analogized 3 as light, 6 as giver of life, and 9 as death.

Hmm, the dilemma is actually of Maths yet very connected with everything. Still, it does not matter. haha Inshallah, things will be if it will be willed by Allah.

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
I always found this interesting about Tesla:

Nikola Tesla’s fascination with the “magnificence” of the numbers 3, 6, and 9 continues to inspire those who believe the numbers will help them “manifest” their desires.

Nikola Tesla is alleged to have stated: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

Although it’s uncertain whether the great inventor actually uttered the famous quote, there’s no question he was indeed obsessed by the numbers. What did they mean to him? Why did Tesla think that 3 6 9 were important? It has to do with complicated mathematics and human history.

For example: doubling 1, then 2, and so on creates a pattern that excludes 3 6 and 9. Scientist Marko Rodin believes that 3 6 9, then, represents a “flux field” or a vector from the third to the fourth dimension.

Threes also appear often in human history. Triangles have three sides — as do pyramids. Trinities abound in human history, as in the “Father, Son, and Holy Ghost”. Tesla himself would point to the trifecta of “energy, frequency, and vibration” which he believed contained the “secrets of the universe.”

allthatsinteresting.com...

From what has been shared by Nikola Tesla's followers, there is something that can be called as Intervention as to why he was not able to know it. It is due to the destructive effects of what we call as "knowledge" nowadays in the whole of humanity. Too much greed, too much lies, too much injustice.

Did Nikola Tesla really say such thing about the "manifestation of desire"? In truth, to be desireless is the key. It is also just as what "The Law of Attraction" is saying eh. In truth, the LoA is an outright disobedience to the Eternal Dharma once the "I" is only given importance.

In terms of 3, 6, 9 as the Key of the Universe. You may have the key, but what of it? What of the key if people will only dread the Truth of Existence?

Really a great combination, but there is more to it than what it may seem. It is just plain inconceivable by the human mind. (Refer to the very main post.)

(Guys, please do support the book Liberate thy Emotion: the way of Non-attachment, if ever it got published, alright? Thank you! 🙏)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The unknown is just waiting its time to be known. In fact, there is no unknown. It's just hidden in the bushes :-) Btw I keep wondering why Nikola Tesla was so scared of the number three :-) . OCD? Maybe...but still....

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

All I know is that if you multiply any number by nine and then add the result up they always add up to nine. Like nine nines are eighty-one, eight and one is nine. five nines are forty-five four plus five is nine and so on. Then I had a thought that if you did the same with three and six, three being a third of nine and six being two-thirds of nine then would doing the same thing create an answer proportionately locked to nine. ..I haven't done it but it might be fun to try.
Three times six is 18 , 1 plus 8 is nine. might be something there?
edit on 27-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
3-6-9
The goose drank wine
The monkey chewed tobacco on the streetcar line
The line broke, the monkey got choked
And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat!

Do you by any chance remember where you were at when you heard the "3-6-9
The goose drank wine" part?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
definitely an awesome thread as I was led to 369 by 36 appearing everywhere to me and @AnnihilateThis I am fanboy of you now. This my friend is pure gold:

"If you have discovered the "Truth" in any capacity, and you are living it, the best thing to do would be to lay a foundation for yourself to succeed, and then help others in their own journey should they need it.

You cannot help/save anybody without saving/helping yourself first."

but the one thing I will add is it's not important concerning the 3&6 part of the sequence but what the 3&6 equal. It is all about 9.

9x369=3321 > 9 and so on and on & on forever. Know thyself.
edit on 13-9-2022 by LostNomad because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LostNomad

I'm impatient
I want to tell everyone

There's a force shaking inside me

I've turned the six upside down

I can't spill, I won't spill

But it's lonely, everyone is asleep

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
3 is the the first odd prime. 2 just halves numbers or leaves a new unit left over. 6 = 2*3, and is generative of all numbers (see “complete residue” in mathematics). While 9 is 3^2. In those three numbers you can enfold meaning about much of the integers so it is no surprise that it manifests to other “dimensions” (in math, it is another variable, often another degree of freedom).

Going from 2D to 3D requires another degree (power) added. To go one step beyond requires Hamiltonian vectors. I would venture that this is where 3-6-9 is encoded as a simple, general rule. But we have left integers in the dust at this point and get stuck in symbolic math hell.

Gee, we are so smart!!

But then again, Mr. T didn’t share what he meant by that hint. So, no, you don’t have to share what you know. In the world of math, someone will stumble across the idea again (if it is a general rule) but with a much more modern and detailed explanation.

Math rocks in that respect: numbers don’t lie!!

Thanks for the noodle scratcher of an open ended question!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join